Hillary isnít doing well - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Hillary isnít doing well

  1. #21
    The next lie will be that Hillary is suffering from Global Warming. They say it's worse than ISIS.

  2.   
  3. [QUOTE=MilProG2;606588]This really is a distration from the real issues.[/
    QUOTE]

    Yeah, like the fact that she's a constant lying politician with greedy fingers and a complete disgrace to the American public.

    Look, if you can't see ALL the problems surrounding her.. you are most definitely part of the problem..

  4. #23
    [QUOTE=mikestone967;606599]
    Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    This really is a distration from the real issues.[/
    QUOTE]

    Yeah, like the fact that she's a constant lying politician with greedy fingers and a complete disgrace to the American public.

    Look, if you can't see ALL the problems surrounding her.. you are most definitely part of the problem..
    You were saying?

    -11796433_1029880753713208_788099850180682941_n.jpg

  5. #24
    -113r.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  6. #25
    -14333623_1298533816847218_8099170048685638415_n.jpg

  7. [QUOTE=MilProG2;606602]
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post

    You were saying?

    -11796433_1029880753713208_788099850180682941_n.jpg
    I was calling her the dirty, lying creature that she is.
    Another of your typical liberal responses.. Deflection

    Apparently you need a lesson on who I am...

    I don't give a rats butt about your love for that lying liberal bag of bovine excrement.

    I also don't give a rats butt about trump and his lying mouth either, so if your looking to delve into the old "My loser candidate is better than your loser candidate"... you can stop right there.

    The fact that you can even believe EITHER party gives a crap about you or what you want... then you are part of the problem..



    Welcome to the site.

  8. #27
    [QUOTE=mikestone967;606614]
    Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post



    I was calling her the dirty, lying creature that she is.
    Another of your typical liberal responses.. Deflection

    Apparently you need a lesson on who I am...

    I don't give a rats butt about your love for that lying liberal bag of bovine excrement.

    I also don't give a rats butt about trump and his lying mouth either, so if your looking to delve into the old "My loser candidate is better than your loser candidate"... you can stop right there.

    The fact that you can even believe EITHER party gives a crap about you or what you want... then you are part of the problem..



    Welcome to the site.
    Ah I see we have attempts at polite discourse, however I think you need to try again.

  9. [QUOTE=MilProG2;606617]
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post

    Ah I see we have attempts at polite discourse, however I think you need to try again.
    No.. I don't.

  10. Hillary isnít doing well

    Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    This really is a distration from the real issues..
    Yeah. Like the fact that she is a lying, vindictive, unscrupulous loser who can't stand being called what she really is...

    Dishonest and not respected....

    And she knows it too..

    Be nice to Hillary Clinton online ‚ÄĒ or risk a confrontation with her super PAC - LA Times

    "When the Internetís legions of Hillary hecklers steal away to chat rooms and Facebook pages to vent grievances about Clinton, express revulsion toward Clinton and launch attacks on Clinton, they now may find themselves in a surprising place Ė confronted by a multimillion*dollar super PAC working with Clinton.
    Hillary Clinton's*well-heeled backers have opened a new frontier in digital campaigning, one that seems to have been inspired by some of*the Internet's worst instincts. Correct the Record, a*super PAC coordinating with Clinton's campaign, is spending some $1 million to find and confront* social media users who post unflattering messages about the Democratic front-runner."

    Sad little girl indeed..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast