Hillary’s Political Doublespeak on Guns - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: Hillary’s Political Doublespeak on Guns

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,760
    Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Essentially to me it's a choice of a bullet or cyanide. No good choices, just how you want the corpse to look. I will vote if for no other reason than I value my illusion of choice.
    So, certainly correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like your illusion of choice is leading you to vote for Billary.

    FWIW, I totally agree that your "choices" are illusory, but disagree vehemently that there is any value in choosing an illusion that can result so significantly in screwing up so many peoples' lives. The country is already dead, and those who would argue with that statement have only the same illusions/delusions to base their arguments upon. You're not going to contribute to screwing up an already-dead country by making an illusory choice, but you can indeed contribute to screwing up peoples' lives because the tyrants promulgating the illusions, unfortunately, have real power, and know how to use it to the liberty-killing detriment of The People.

    Even though it came from a fictional story, when it comes to American politics anymore, this is 100% true:



    There's no value in lying to yourself.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    So, certainly correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like your illusion of choice is leading you to vote for Billary.

    FWIW, I totally agree that your "choices" are illusory, but disagree vehemently that there is any value in choosing an illusion that can result so significantly in screwing up so many peoples' lives. The country is already dead, and those who would argue with that statement have only the same illusions/delusions to base their arguments upon. You're not going to contribute to screwing up an already-dead country by making an illusory choice, but you can indeed contribute to screwing up peoples' lives because the tyrants promulgating the illusions, unfortunately, have real power, and know how to use it to the liberty-killing detriment of The People.

    Even though it came from a fictional story, when it comes to American politics anymore, this is 100% true:



    There's no value in lying to yourself.

    Blues
    I vote more on principle than for any other reason. There are people in other parts of the world who don't even have the illusion of choice or a place to go to vote, so since I have the privilege to vote, I do it. I have no illusions that it's worth more than the paper i mark my scratch on.

    I guess it's sort of like eating your vegetables as a kid...because some kids would kill to have the vegetables I hate.

  4. Pretty lame reason for "voting" if you ask me...

  5. #14
    Trump on gun control:

    -ci79bifxeaaukw8.jpg

  6. And your point Robbie? See, we all know that trump is a loser... just like your candidate is a loser.
    So, now that we have that out of the way..what do you want to interject next?

    Just like my wife. Call Hitlery a confirmed, in your face, recorded for all the world to see liar..... and she immediately deflects towards attacking trump...

    If you can't handle the fact that your loser candidate is going to be described exactly for what she is, by saying "your candidate is mean"...
    that's not arguing, that's deflection and it's all you, Gry, Sten and other do here..

    Can't win on the facts... let's turn it around and make it about "the other guy"..

    Nice try, NOT!

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,760
    Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    I vote more on principle than for any other reason.
    I can't say for sure because you are so vague in your replies, but I think your "principles" may be your biggest illusion, especially if your "principles" are leading you to cast a vote for Billary as I already voiced my suspicions about, but which your reply neither confirmed nor denied.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    And your point Robbie? See, we all know that trump is a loser... just like your candidate is a loser.
    So, now that we have that out of the way..what do you want to interject next?

    Just like my wife. Call Hitlery a confirmed, in your face, recorded for all the world to see liar..... and she immediately deflects towards attacking trump...

    If you can't handle the fact that your loser candidate is going to be described exactly for what she is, by saying "your candidate is mean"...
    that's not arguing, that's deflection and it's all you, Gry, Sten and other do here..

    Can't win on the facts... let's turn it around and make it about "the other guy"..

    Nice try, NOT!
    This is where you are confused, young boy (apparently not difficult).
    I have never endorsed either candidate on this or any other forum.

    You confuse my calling "B.S." to B.S. as a support of someone.
    That would be like me calling you a Klan supporter since I haven't seen you speak out AGAINST the Klan.

    Countdown to a meme about the Klan - Ten, nine, eight...

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I can't say for sure because you are so vague in your replies, but I think your "principles" may be your biggest illusion, especially if your "principles" are leading you to cast a vote for Billary as I already voiced my suspicions about, but which your reply neither confirmed nor denied.
    Regardless of whether or not my principles are illusory, they are MY principles. They harm no one and I can do with them as I please. In the end, living by our principles or not is the one irrevocable freedom we all have.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    They harm no one and I can do with them as I please.
    Are you serious? How does "you" voting for another despot slash dictator and you don't think others will suffer from "your" choice to vote the lesser of two evils?

    Simple...
    You will vote the HildaBeast, which it's painfully obvious....
    She "wins" and then imposes her will, outside of the actual powers granted by the Constitution, and "you" don't think it harms others....

    "Can't be any worse than Bush!"..... huh?

    You and the flawed logic you operate under are the root problem with this nations woes..

  11. #20
    So you're saying you believe in freedom... but just for those who are like you....

    Ooooookaaaay....we know where you stand on equal rights.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast