Hillary’s Political Doublespeak on Guns - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Hillary’s Political Doublespeak on Guns

  1. Nice deflection.

    I stand for the United States of America and the Constitution and Bill of Rights it was founded on.

    That enough answer for you?

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Nice deflection.

    I stand for the United States of America and the Constitution and Bill of Rights it was founded on.

    That enough answer for you?
    Oh, no one here would confuse you for a liberal, but then again I don't think they'd confuse you for civil either. Go away until you have original content to contribute. Frankly your meme and your lack of imagination bore me.

  4. #23
    It's easier for Mememaster Mikey to regurgitate that stuff than to provide actual detail on how his life and this country was destroyed by an administration he so clearly despises.
    It's been asked of him, but no response.
    Instead, he'll post a meme about how liberals "spin the truth" or "cover up by diverting attention elsewhere" or some other drivel.
    Ironic, since he is guilty of doing exactly what he accuses "liberals" of doing.

    Go figure.

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,759
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I can't say for sure because you are so vague in your replies, but I think your "principles" may be your biggest illusion, especially if your "principles" are leading you to cast a vote for Billary as I already voiced my suspicions about, but which your reply neither confirmed nor denied.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Regardless of whether or not my principles are illusory, they are MY principles. They harm no one and I can do with them as I please. In the end, living by our principles or not is the one irrevocable freedom we all have.
    I really have no argument with this. Unlike some others, I am a firm believer in freedom. I am sure within myself that you can't escape accountability in the long-run for choices in your life that are wrong and/or promotes/supports evil, but believing as I do, that too is not mine to judge. My principles instruct me that both Billary and Trump are evil, and therefore neither will get the meaningless symbolism of my vote. In fact, no one will get the meaningless symbolism of my vote because I am committed to removing all participation in meaningless symbolism that I can rightly identify as such. The "lesser of two evils" thing never made a lick of sense to me. Even the lesser of all evils doesn't make sense to me. Evil is evil, and I avoid it when and where I can. Humans who deign to lord themselves over other humans are evil.

    Good luck though.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Oh, no one here would confuse you for a liberal, but then again I don't think they'd confuse you for civil either. Go away until you have original content to contribute. Frankly your meme and your lack of imagination bore me.
    Then don't reply..

  7. Hillary’s Political Doublespeak on Guns

    Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    No, not when a snot nosed baby has to constantly post memes to overcompensate for the vocabulary, intelligence, and work ethic he lacks.
    Actually... I'm attempting to post information in a format that may be understood by the liberal mindset.
    A Picture really is worth a thousand words... especially if it helps you better comprehend the intent of the message.

    Now, if there are too many words, you might get confused.. I can understand that but with a picture and a caption... it should set in to your though process rather quickly.

    I'm doing my best to communicate with you, in a format and language that you hopefully can understand but it appears that it only infuriates you more...

    You liberals... I'm damned if i do and damned if i don't.

    I guess I'll just have to soldier on and try another way..

    Tell me... how are you at reading sign language?

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Actually... I'm attempting to post information in a format that may be understood by the liberal mindset.
    A Picture really is worth a thousand words... especially if it helps you better comprehend the intent of the message.

    Now, if there are too many words, you might get confused.. I can understand that but with a picture and a caption... it should set in to your though process rather quickly.

    I'm doing my best to communicate with you, in a format and language that you hopefully can understand but it appears that it only infuriates you more...

    You liberals... damned if you do and damned if you don't.

    I guess I'll just have to soldier on and try another way..

    Tell me... how are you at reading sign language?
    Given that the conservative states in this country have lower rates of High School graduation and lower rates of education overall, it's interesting that you think the "liberal mindset" is some type of proof that people who possess it are "simple".

    Your attempt to spin your inability to converse as an adult has backfired, primarily because you have been told that your memes are silly and an ineffective way to communicate.
    You have been unable to stop posting them since they are your only recourse when you are asked to discuss/debate/argue like an adult.
    Since you have no ability to back up what you say, you resort to hurling insults.
    You exemplify "...than to speak up and remove all doubt".
    Good work.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    it's interesting that you think the "liberal mindset" is some type of proof that people who possess it are "simple".

    Yup. You and mil are living proof of that fact.. all anyone needs to do is read your posts or "newbie" mil's posts and it proves that im correct..

  10. Hillary’s Political Doublespeak on Guns

    Hey Mil,

    Lets see... you have 37 posts... nothing as far as threads started and ...oh yeah...

    They are ALL in or related to threads denouncing hitlery and ONLY those threads..

    Which is it? Are you in fact a shill for the Hillary campaign, paid for by her super pac to attempt to demonize free thought on the internet?

    Be nice to Hillary Clinton online — or risk a confrontation with her super PAC - LA Times

    Or... are you just a sock puppet created to create chaos and disinformation?

    I think, based on your "history", that either one of the above assumptions to be correct but... ill let you answer that one yourself.

  11. #30
    Yet Mememaster Mikey still fails to address any of the questions asked of him, fails to support his arguments in any way, and accuses OTHERS of having limited intelligence.

    I don't dislike you for your limited abilities, Mikey. I don't know if it's by choice, or by your upbringing.
    If you insist, however, on posting nonsense, I will continue to point out that it is nonsense.
    Perhaps one day you will recognize what others say and use it to learn and become an adult.
    Perhaps not.

    If you'd like a head start on proving that you have the advanced capabilities that you CLAIM to have, feel free to answer the question (with facts) of how the current administration has had such a deleterious effect on your daily life since 2009.
    No memes. No open-ended claims of "they are destroying the country". No claims of "Obama is a Muslim terrorist who was born on the moon to aliens". None of that B.S. Just good old cogent explanation, proof, and facts.

    Are you up to the challenge?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast