Hillary’s Political Doublespeak on Guns - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hillary’s Political Doublespeak on Guns

1. Hillary’s Political Doublespeak on Guns

Truth hurts, dont it robbie...
    Ya just cant get away from those pesky facts.. can ya?

Well, back to ignore for you. I thought maybe that you had grown up a little, but i see thats not the case, so..

Oh look, Mememaster Mikey has failed yet again to reply to a question asked directly of him!
    He resorts to more silly memes that have nothing to do with the question that is asked of him, and that are flat-out lies.
    Exactly what he accuses "liberals" of doing.
    Go figure!

So, Mikeyboy, are you really going to answer the question posed of you, or just run and hide behind a meme like a child hiding behind Mommy's skirt?
    The last time you claimed I was on "ignore", you replied to every post I made. I guess the claim was a lie.
    Every response that smacks of your hypocrisy is only more ammunition to be used against you.
    Keep it up!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    The last time you claimed I was on "ignore", you replied to every post I made. I guess the claim was a lie.
    Robbie... this is just for you...

Let me help you out with an issue you seem to not know anything about, shocker.....

I have not removed you from my ignore list yet. You see, if i have you on ignore.. and you post something... i dont see it, because you're on my ignore list.

Keeping up so far? Good..

See, i get to chose who i want to read and respond to, not you... sorry!
    As such, i have the ability to "chose" to "unhide" your post and view it in all its splendid irrelevance...

But that is MY choice, NOT yours.

On most days, I pleasantly pass you by all the while knowing of the drivel you post wont be missed..
    BUT.... like a farmer checking his flock, i like to see if you've actually posted something relevant or even relative to the topic... but alas, im disappointed by you once again...

SO.... now that we have that cleared up, ill let you take some time to ruminate upon it and hope it sinks in...
    Doubtful but.. one can hope. Maybe ill check in later, you know, to see if your still here and not banned as you deserve to be....

Chow!

We all got our wish Mike, Robgmn received what her deserves, he's been banned, hopefully FOREVER. because these types of derogatory remarks towards other posters were really getting OLD. There’s no reason for someone to have to put up with this sort of abuse. We’re all adults here and if someone like Rodgmn can’t abide by the laws of normal behavior and common courtesy, then there’s was only one thing to do, recommend the site moderators remove him forever and save the rest of us from his childish, unproductive, attacks over and over again. I don’t like it, and everyone here shouldn’t either.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    We all got our wish Mike, Robgmn received what her deserves, he's been banned, hopefully FOREVER. because these types of derogatory remarks towards other posters were really getting OLD. There’s no reason for someone to have to put up with this sort of abuse. We’re all adults here and if someone like Rodgmn can’t abide by the laws of normal behavior and common courtesy, then there’s was only one thing to do, recommend the site moderators remove him forever and save the rest of us from his childish, unproductive, attacks over and over again. I don’t like it, and everyone here shouldn’t either.
    EVERY SINGLE POST YOU PUT UP is a derogatory comment and attack on others.
    How hypocritical can you be?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveEarl View Post
    Considering that you just joined, you don't have any background info at all. You haven't had to put up with the attacks and verbal abuse a lot of people have had to be subject to here, so when you've been around for a while, then you can add your 2 cents worth, until then, post something worth reading and join in on the debates, because attacking someone who you have no idea what's happened in the past is a bad way to start your posting here.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

8. Hillary’s Political Doublespeak on Guns

Wow! Robbie, that was quick! Did you already have your sock puppet account ready to go or did you do it on the fly?

Too bad you are using the term incorrectly.
    But, nice try.
    Perhaps it's time for a meme?

A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term, a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock, originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an Internet community who spoke to, or about, themselves while pretending to be another person.[1] The term now includes other misleading uses of online identities, such as those created to praise, defend or support a person or organization,[2] to manipulate public opinion,[3] or to circumvent a suspension or ban from a website. A significant difference between the use of a pseudonym[4] and the creation of a sockpuppet is that the sockpuppet poses as an independent third-party unaffiliated with the puppeteer.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    But, nice try.

A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term, a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock, originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an Internet community who spoke to, or about, themselves while pretending to be another person.[1] The term now includes other misleading uses of online identities, such as those created to praise, defend or support a person or organization,[2] to manipulate public opinion,[3] or to circumvent a suspension or ban from a website. A significant difference between the use of a pseudonym[4] and the creation of a sockpuppet is that the sockpuppet poses as an independent third-party unaffiliated with the puppeteer.
    Your new account quite obviously complies with #[3] in your oh-so-definitive definition of a sock-puppet.

So do you prefer Rob or Steve now, Rob?

The non-denial denial is so passé, but nice try Rob.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

11. Hillary’s Political Doublespeak on Guns

But, nice try.

I need no meme to route out the likes of you.
    You are either a sock puppet account of a recently banned member... or.....

A shill for the hildabeast super pac thats paying liberals to join forums and spread discourse and misinformation...

Be nice to Hillary Clinton online — or risk a confrontation with her super PAC

Be nice to Hillary Clinton online or risk a confrontation with her super PAC - LA Times

David Brock, once a prominent part of what Hillary Clinton described as a "vast right-wing conspiracy" to undermine her husband's presidency, is now a driving force in the effort to get her elected to the White House. (Danny Johnston / Associated Press)
    By Evan Halper

Which one are you?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast