Good question - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good question

I think the point to make is, Hillary's hypocritical accusation's about Trump being a racist because he didn't denounce the KKK leader's backing of him fast enough and overlooking her past with these two. It show's her back ground and it isn't pretty.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I think the point to make is, Hillary's hypocritical accusation's about Trump being a racist because he didn't denounce the KKK leader's backing of him fast enough and overlooking her past with these two. It show's her back ground and it isn't pretty.
    We wouldn't be left to guess if MikeStone would do more than insult people and post memes he didn't create. As to Hillary vs. Trump, there's a vast difference between Having loose associations with 2 people vs. being endorsed and actively supported by multiple alt-right white supremacy organizations.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Are you trying to be relevant with other people's memes about 2 dead people. Bless your heart.
    I'm pointing out the racist, bigotry of your loving queen...
    Can't help it if you choose to ignore facts, but then again... you liberals are FAMOUS for that..

5. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    We wouldn't be left to guess if MikeStone would do more than insult people and post memes he didn't create. As to Hillary vs. Trump, there's a vast difference between Having loose associations with 2 people vs. being endorsed and actively supported by multiple alt-right white supremacy organizations.
    First amendment buddy.
    This is a free forum and you don't get to set the tempo of ANY conversation, too bad!

Maybe you should have thought of this before you created your sock puppet account, (greyhound?)...

Opinions are like butt holes... we all have one it's just that yours tends to smell a little worse than most...

Maybe come back once you've grown up a little, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    The major difference between these two is, Hillary chose to affiliate with these two racists and Trump didn't and denounced the backing, he didn't choose the KKK leader.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    I'm pointing out the racist, bigotry of your loving queen...
    Can't help it if you choose to ignore facts, but then again... you liberals are FAMOUS for that..
    You never used facts, you used 2 outdated memes that someone else created.Your facts might matter if they were relevant to the current conversation. They aren't so neither are you. But then again Constitutional Conservative REPUBLICANS have a history of citing irrelevant facts and ignoring reality when it's inconvenient for them. Especially those who can't be bothered to look for anything more than someone else's memes.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    You never used facts, you used 2 outdated memes that someone else created.Your facts might matter if they were relevant to the current conversation. They aren't so neither are you. But then again Constitutional Conservative REPUBLICANS have a history of citing irrelevant facts and ignoring reality when it's inconvenient for them. Especially those who can't be bothered to look for anything more than someone else's memes.
    That's ok... one day, once you've grown up, your opinions just might be relevant...
    I did say "Might be" relevant. Today... it's not.

The Facts posted within those memes are as relevant today as the day the were created.

I guess it's ok for your "side(?)" to assume that because they are not current, or created by me, the message is any less true but the problem is.... it's not.

Hillary doesn't get a "pass" just because her mentor passed away. She was a supporter of Robert Byrd, knowing full well what and who he was.
    It was her choice and she chose poorly. No deflection will change that...

To be quoted as saying one of her other "mentors" is the woman responsible for attempted black genocide, well... that takes the cake.

Has the queen come forth to denounce her choices or is this one of those liberal things where it's ok for your candidate to support genocide and racism but not the other side?

Seems to be the problem with this party of lies but that's just facts... don't let them get in the way of you adoration of evil...

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    First amendment buddy.
    This is a free forum and you don't get to set the tempo of ANY conversation, too bad!

Maybe you should have thought of this before you created your sock puppet account, (greyhound?)...
    I was thinking his argument style sounded more like a Robgmn sock-puppet, maybe set up in anticipation of getting banned (again) soon, but now that you mention it.....

Not long ago (maybe a month or more) I got a warning for referring to a killer-cop as some kind of animal. I don't think I used an actual animal reference, but instead (I think), used a word that serves double-duty according to the actual dictionary definition, as either a variation of the words "wild boar," or a "coarse, gross, or contemptible person." I don't know. Maybe I slipped and went full-on animal reference on that particular killer-cop. I have been known to do it before, so maybe I did deserve the warning on that basis. But since the post was deleted at the same time as the warning, and the thread locked on the basis that it was a dupe of another thread that was placed four hours after the one I placed, I'm not even sure what I said that was so bad, but anyway, it's no biggie, I'm just using that little bit of consequences for harshness on my part to explain why I reported this post just a few minutes ago to the mods who had the problem with my (potentially) animal reference. Now with the possibility coming to light that MilProG2 might be a sock-puppet for an already-banned former member, I think it's even more important that the mods treat everyone according to the same rules, because it was many-repeated violations of those rules that (finally) got GryHounnd banned. There's no guarantee that getting out the IP-Checker would prove one way or the other whether MilPro and Gry are one in the same, because the banned one could've used one access-point to the web, and this user name could be using another. Review of how, and towards whom, the bulk of GryHounnd's transgressions appeared though, will reveal startling similarities between them. 'Course, I thought the similarities were just as stark between MilPro and Rob, so maybe I'm wrong. Maybe all three just got trained at the same leftist forum-provocateur training camp. Who knows? They are all here for only one reason though, that much is as clear as a bell - provocation.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

That's ok... one day, once you've grown up, your opinions just might be relevant...
    I did say "Might be" relevant. Today... it's not.

The Facts posted within those memes are as relevant today as the day the were created.

I guess it's ok for your "side(?)" to assume that because they are not current, or created by me, the message is any less true but the problem is.... it's not.

Hillary doesn't get a "pass" just because her mentor passed away. She was a supporter of Robert Byrd, knowing full well what and who he was.
    It was her choice and she chose poorly. No deflection will change that...

To be quoted as saying one of her other "mentors" is the woman responsible for attempted black genocide, well... that takes the cake.

Has the queen come forth to denounce her choices or is this one of those liberal things where it's ok for your candidate to support genocide and racism but not the other side?

Seems to be the problem with this party of lies but that's just facts... don't let them get in the way of you adoration of evil...
    Yes, she chose to associate with him, he is now dead. She on the other hand has a solid history of working to support the poor, minorities, and immigrants, and most specifically children as evidenced by her early work out of law school and her work as first lady to getting the CHIP program's passage.

But more than that, she doesn't need to disavow Robert Byrd seeing as Mr. Byrd left the KKK in 1946, and while he did vote against the civil rights act of 67, he subsequently voted for numerous civil rights legislation in the intervening 39 years. In fact, he was in support of the MLK Holiday when Ronald Reagan opposed it back in 1983. She never participated in any Klan activities with Robert Byrd, and never interacted with him till decades after he disavowed his ties to the KKK.

Compare that to the racist people Mr. Trump has chosen to surround himself with currently, while he may have disavowed them, it has not stopped him from pandering to what everyone knows they want to hear. Nor has he said that he does not want any continued association with those supporters, in fact at his rallies he actively encourages their actions. So, yeah the republican party owns racism, misogyny, islamophobia, homophobia and all the other morally bankrupt philosophies that are driving their agenda this cycle.

A classy Trump supporter (50 year old male) punched a tiny 69 year old women in the face at a Trump appearance in my city on Monday. Stay classy republicans.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast