Good question - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good question

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    A classy Trump supporter (50 year old male) punched a tiny 69 year old women in the face at a Trump appearance in my city on Monday. Stay classy republicans.
    The only time I've ever been knocked out cold was in Ashville. Maybe seven or eight years ago, I caught an elbow from Warren Haynes backstage at one of his annual Christmas Jams. It was when the Allman Brothers were still touring with Warren on guitar. Somebody was buzzing the crowd in the Green Room with a drone and Warren didn't like it. He tried to swat it out of the air just above his head, I was standing right behind him, and his elbow came down dead-center on the top of my head. I'm not even sure Warren knew he had hit me, but I was being attended to by my wife and Susan Tedeschi when I woke up, so I won! LOL

Anyway, it never occurred to me to hold the Allman Brothers, Gvm't Mule, the participants of the Jam that night or their fans or the troublemakers who infiltrate their fans because of some stupid rivalries between the Bros and another band or whatever, responsible for the headache I had. If I were gonna be pissed, I'd be pissed only at Warren, but damn, he played his ass off that night and nothin' was gonna harsh my mellow thanks in large part to him. Well.... Nothin' after I woke up and they told me what happened, that is.

Stay classy XD. Blame everybody but the tools who actually commit the violence.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

3. Good question

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Yes, she chose to associate with him, he is now dead..
    I guess in your twisted logic.. his death makes it "OK" for the Hildabeast to claim him as a "Mentor", huh?

But more than that, she doesn't need to disavow Robert Byrd seeing as Mr. Byrd left the KKK in 1946, and while he did vote against the civil rights act of 67, he subsequently voted for numerous civil rights legislation in the intervening 39 years. In fact, he was in support of the MLK Holiday when Ronald Reagan opposed it back in 1983. She never participated in any Klan activities with Robert Byrd, and never interacted with him till decades after he disavowed his ties to the KKK..
    You might want to slow down on that hillary kool aid as i think its makeing you "confused"..
    She supported a KNOWN racist. Period.
    She called him her "mentor". Period.

Deflection of facts is what got you into this mess, remember?

Compare that to the racist people Mr. Trump has chosen to surround himself with currently, while he may have disavowed them, it has not stopped him from pandering to what everyone knows they want to hear. Nor has he said that he does not want any continued association with those supporters, in fact at his rallies he actively encourages their actions. So, yeah the republican party owns racism, misogyny, islamophobia, homophobia and all the other morally bankrupt philosophies that are driving their agenda this cycle.
    That paragraph might as well have Hitlery's name in over trumps, her being the only racist, homophobic hater out there..

Deflection. Thats all you liberals know. If you get caught, blame it on the fact that others have done it too and they didn't go to jail...
    Own up to the problems your party is creating and maybe we can talk like adults...

Until then, you get memes...

Yes, she chose to associate with him, he is now dead. She on the other hand has a solid history of working to support the poor, minorities, and immigrants, and most specifically children as evidenced by her early work out of law school and her work as first lady to getting the CHIP program's passage.

But more than that, she doesn't need to disavow Robert Byrd seeing as Mr. Byrd left the KKK in 1946, and while he did vote against the civil rights act of 67, he subsequently voted for numerous civil rights legislation in the intervening 39 years. In fact, he was in support of the MLK Holiday when Ronald Reagan opposed it back in 1983. She never participated in any Klan activities with Robert Byrd, and never interacted with him till decades after he disavowed his ties to the KKK.

Compare that to the racist people Mr. Trump has chosen to surround himself with currently, while he may have disavowed them, it has not stopped him from pandering to what everyone knows they want to hear. Nor has he said that he does not want any continued association with those supporters, in fact at his rallies he actively encourages their actions. So, yeah the republican party owns racism, misogyny, islamophobia, homophobia and all the other morally bankrupt philosophies that are driving their agenda this cycle.
    MilProG2: Old son, you obviously are of the liberal bent, so most of your comments are completely out in left field. Hillary Clinton, is, without doubt, one of the most corrupt politicians to have ever been in government. She s a patholigical liar and has committed treason against our nation. Only one of equal disdain for the country could even consider electing her to the highest office in the land. You allude to her altruism and humanitarianism in the past but I haven't seen her in that light. What about the work she and husband were supposed to have done for the people of Haiti? What happened there? Even if she would win the election, Obama would have to pardon her of numerous felonies before she could even consider being sworn in. What effect would that have on Obama's legacy by pardoning a proven criminal who has done immeasurable harm to the country under his watch? And to succeed him as POTUS?

You are ascribing all the racist people to Donald Trump while completely ignoring the rabble rousing people on the liberal side who are inciting riots, racial uprisings, murder of police officers, disrupting political rallies, and paying for demonstrators to be bused in to disrupt Republican activities. Isn't that racism? Surely, you would have to agree!

Islamophobia is a hot topic right now and is not something that is going to die down until the Muslims agree to live among us, follow our laws, and become a part of our society. If they want to be here, blend in with us, not attempt to change our religion to conform to them. Misogny has lost any meaning and is simply used as another expletive against those with whom you disagree. Homophobia is a construct of your own mind and is not fear among straight people against the gays. We follow the Bible and what is says about them. If they don't like it, let them take it up with God, it is His book we follow. He said it, we believe it, and that settles it. If there is a question of moral bankruptcy, I feel that the liberals definitely have the edge. They have lost their moral compass yet want to blame it on others. Nice try but not very effective.

Good question-prison.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    I guess in your twisted logic.. his death makes it "OK" for the Hildabeast to claim him as a "Mentor", huh?

You might want to slow down on that hillary kool aid as i think its makeing you "confused"..
    She supported a KNOWN racist. Period.
    She called him her "mentor". Period.

Deflection of facts is what got you into this mess, remember?

That paragraph might as well have Hitlery's name in over trumps, her being the only racist, homophobic hater out there..

Deflection. Thats all you liberals know. If you get caught, blame it on the fact that others have done it too and they didn't go to jail...
    Own up to the problems your party is creating and maybe we can talk like adults...

Until then, you get memes...
    It's not deflection when someone answers your gd post with facts. But then again no answer whom you've labeled as a "liberal" will ever be satisfactory. So fine go back to your sandbox and play with the other 3 year Olds whil r the adults talk. I answered your accusations about hillarys past associations straight on. That is definitely more than you've done with your memes about slavery and Robert Byrd, you still haven't justified why people like you and trump aren't the racists.

6. Liberalism described in a single meme..

7. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    It's not deflection when someone answers your gd post with facts. But then again no answer whom you've labeled as a "liberal" will ever be satisfactory. So fine go back to your sandbox and play with the other 3 year Olds whil r the adults talk. I answered your accusations about hillarys past associations straight on. That is definitely more than you've done with your memes about slavery and Robert Byrd, you still haven't justified why people like you and trump aren't the racists.
    Oh, im, sorry... did i offend you with my facts?
    Thats ok cause you've offended me greatly.... not.
    Sometimes, adults have conversations that can be a bit tricky to follow...
    You're "New" here, (cough. Gryhound!) so we'll cut you some slack.... nah, you'll be held accountable for your words here. Unlike your mentor hillary..

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    The only time I've ever been knocked out cold was in Ashville. Maybe seven or eight years ago, I caught an elbow from Warren Haynes backstage at one of his annual Christmas Jams. It was when the Allman Brothers were still touring with Warren on guitar. Somebody was buzzing the crowd in the Green Room with a drone and Warren didn't like it. He tried to swat it out of the air just above his head, I was standing right behind him, and his elbow came down dead-center on the top of my head. I'm not even sure Warren knew he had hit me, but I was being attended to by my wife and Susan Tedeschi when I woke up, so I won! LOL

Anyway, it never occurred to me to hold the Allman Brothers, Gvm't Mule, the participants of the Jam that night or their fans or the troublemakers who infiltrate their fans because of some stupid rivalries between the Bros and another band or whatever, responsible for the headache I had. If I were gonna be pissed, I'd be pissed only at Warren, but damn, he played his ass off that night and nothin' was gonna harsh my mellow thanks in large part to him. Well.... Nothin' after I woke up and they told me what happened, that is.

Stay classy XD. Blame everybody but the tools who actually commit the violence.

Blues

So what the phque does your adventure of rubbing elbows backstage with Warren have to do with a knuckle Trump supporter republican deliberately punching an old woman in the face? Stay on topic there Blues
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

9. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    So what the phque does your adventure of rubbing elbows backstage with Warren have to do with a knuckle Trump supporter republican deliberately punching an old woman in the face? Stay on topic there Blues
    I thought attempting to bypass the "language requirements" was a banable offense?
    Has that changed? Thought not..

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    I thought attempting to bypass the "language requirements" was a banable offense?
    Has that changed? Thought not..

Typical reaction to a awkward question, divert attention from the question.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

11. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Typical reaction to a awkward question, divert attention from the question.
    Ah! Deflection... the tool of a weak mind i see...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast