Good question - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Good question

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    So what the phque does your adventure of rubbing elbows backstage with Warren have to do with a knuckle Trump supporter republican deliberately punching an old woman in the face?
    Oh, I was on-topic, at least to the same extent you were. I told a story about taking a shot to the head in Ashville just like you told a third-party similar story, and then took note of how ridiculous your blaming of everybody but the actual person committing the violence was.

Stay on topic there Blues
    I'll start when you start.

And mike's right, those "friendly workarounds" aren't supposed to be tolerated anymore, and I didn't deflect from anything.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Oh, I was on-topic, at least to the same extent you were. I told a story about taking a shot to the head in Ashville just like you told a third-party similar story, and then took note of how ridiculous your blaming of everybody but the actual person committing the violence was.
    Best description of an Trump supporter that would punch a 69 year old woman (or any woman) in the face is a knuckle dragger. As for the story, here it is;
    69-year-old woman punched at Trump rally

ASHEVILLE - Shirley Teter participated in protests during some of the most controversial and conflict-ridden times in our nation's history. But she said she was shocked at her experience at Monday's Donald Trump rally that ended with the 69-year-old being punched by a South Carolina man, police say.
    Teter lives downtown and went to protest against the Republican candidate during his rally at the U.S. Cellular Center, where 7,000 attended and hundreds more protested.
    She has chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and relies on an oxygen tank to help breathe, and after the punch Teter ended up in the hospital until 2 a.m. Tuesday, she said.
    "People need to know what state of agitation he puts people in," she said of Trump.
    According to your account, your nap was an accident, this wasn't, unless of course Warren was annoyed by your presence, and the drone was an excuse.

And a hobbyist drone in 2008 or 2009, really? They didn't hit the mainstream until 12 or 13, aside from the million dollar ones that belong to the military.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Best description of an Trump supporter that would punch a 69 year old woman (or any woman) in the face is a knuckle dragger. As for the story, here it is;
    69-year-old woman punched at Trump rally
    I found the story. Another similarity between her story and mine is that there's no video of it, at least not at the link I found, which is the same one you (finally) linked to. Also, just as I've been an ABB fan since adolescence and have traveled extensively to see and spend time with 'em, that lady is a life-long Democrat who claims to have marched for all kinds of liberal causes and who, even as she's telling the story of her victimization, says she was yelling "Dump!" for every yell of "Trump!" her accused attacker uttered. It ought to be as clear as anything that I'm no Trump fan, but this lady's extreme bias is as evident in everything she says negative about him as-is that she is likely telling the truth that she's 69 years old. I would put nothing past life-long activist-Dems to put a sympathetic old woman out there as a planted provocateur. But since there's no video that (apparently) either of us knows of, we don't know if/whether/how she might've provoked the situation. Doesn't excuse the guy if he really punched her lights out, but it might be mutual combat for all any of us knows with only her uber-biased word to go on.

According to your account, your nap was an accident, this wasn't, unless of course Warren was annoyed by your presence, and the drone was an excuse.
    You have no substantive evidence that your story was an accident other than the word of an uber-biased, self-admitted life-long Dem operative.

This is maybe the third time I've dropped names of people I know from the music industry in real life on this forum. The point I was making was the Ashville and same-venue connection, not to go into any detail about whatever relationship exists between Warren and I, or anybody else who was there that night. Really lame trolling attempt though.

And a hobbyist drone in 2008 or 2009, really? They didn't hit the mainstream until 12 or 13, aside from the million dollar ones that belong to the military.
    It was a media or video production company drone that crashed against the stone walls. Don't know if any footage was ever recovered, but I've never seen it if it was. Whatever, now take your own advice and stay on-topic, XD. Oh, wait, you're as bad at that as mike is good at posting memes. LOL

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

5. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Whatever, now take your own advice and stay on-topic, XD. Oh, wait, you're as bad at that as mike is good at posting memes. LOL

Blues
    Gee... thanks.. i spend a good deal of time, searching for these puppies... ;)

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    You have no substantive evidence that your story was an accident other than the word of an uber-biased, self-admitted life-long Dem operative.
    Yea, them undercover little old ladies that prowl the streets here are a force to be reckoned with..... but you learned you less on in Asheville didn't ya
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

..... but you learned you less on in Asheville didn't ya
    It looks like you might be suffering from a recent knock to the noggin. Are you OK, XD?

Good question-114d.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234