Good question
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Good question

  1. Good question

    https://patriotpost.us/opinion/44768

    Good question. "Which is the party of hate ?

  2.   
  3. #2
    Depends on who the hate is aimed at, now who is the current party of islamophobes, racists, homophobes, and anti-immigrant supporters, all groups that traditionally use hate and exclusion as their weapons of choice, it would be the Republican party.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Depends on who the hate is aimed at, now who is the current party of islamophobes, racists, homophobes, and anti-immigrant supporters, all groups that traditionally use hate and exclusion as their weapons of choice, it would be the Republican party.
    Greyhound?!?! Is that you?!

    The issues in this country have all originated from your exalted commie in chief and party boy, Obammy!

    It's not islamaphobia when they REALLY ARE out to get us...
    Or were you not clear on who has been perpetrating all the terror attacks in our country?

    Let me help....



    That's one....

    Now, republicans are racist, mmmm.... let's see..


    Oh yeah! Wasn't the HildaBeasts mentor the leader of this group for a spell?

  5. #4
    Since when did I say anything about Obama? Also, we're talking about who the party of hate is today. The fact that you have to reach so far back into the past to bring up Malcom X or the KKK being started by southern democrats in the 1800s shows how weak your argument truly is. As to Omar Saddiq, he's dead, and was a sadly conflicted, unstable, self-hating gay man with a history of violence. Given that he was commonly known to attend gay night clubs, beat his wife, and had a history of conflicts with most of the people he came into con tact with, the fact that he was Muslim is largely secondary.

    But hey dude, keep sucking down the alt-right Kool-aid if that's the thing that let's you sleep at night. Given the fact that you only seem to be here to paste other peoples original memes and insult those who disagree with you, go for it and rest assured it will be hard for people to have a lower opinion of you than what you've obviously carved out for yourself already.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Since when did I say anything about Obama? Also, we're talking about who the party of hate is today. The fact that you have to reach so far back into the past to bring up Malcom X or the KKK being started by southern democrats in the 1800s shows how weak your argument truly is. As to Omar Saddiq, he's dead, and was a sadly conflicted, unstable, self-hating gay man with a history of violence. Given that he was commonly known to attend gay night clubs, beat his wife, and had a history of conflicts with most of the people he came into con tact with, the fact that he was Muslim is largely secondary.

    But hey dude, keep sucking down the alt-right Kool-aid if that's the thing that let's you sleep at night. Given the fact that you only seem to be here to paste other peoples original memes and insult those who disagree with you, go for it and rest assured it will be hard for people to have a lower opinion of you than what you've obviously carved out for yourself already.
    You live in a fantasy liberal world where facts apparently don't apply to your logic...

    It's been the democrats since inception, sorry!


    I thought you might like this information in picture form as it's easier to comprehend that way!Good question

    PS, as far back as the KKK?! Y'all know those clowns are still around. ..

  7. Didn't have to but I did,



    And then there's this turn of the century gem.... but your a liberal democrat, you know about this... why deflect and obfuscate?


  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post

    PS, as far back as the KKK?! Y'all know those clowns are still around. ..
    I'm sorry, no I hadn't noticed all the racists backing the conservative choice....the guys in the white hoods endorsing Donald Trump completely escaped my attention.

    I'm thankful that you'received such a kind and thoughtful enough to point that out to all the liberals who failed to notice that little fact.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Didn't have to but I did,



    And then there's this turn of the century gem.... but your a liberal democrat, you know about this... why deflect and obfuscate?

    Again, thanks for the history lesson using someone else's material (uncited I notice) we hadn't noticed how your comments seem to dwell so much on the past. We hadn't noticed how relevant they were answering the question about the party with the racists during this election.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    I'm sorry, no I hadn't noticed all the racists backing the conservative choice....the guys in the white hoods endorsing Donald Trump completely escaped my attention.

    I'm thankful that you'received such a kind and thoughtful enough to point that out to all the liberals who failed to notice that little fact.
    Still stuck on..... confused?


    Can't forget this one....


    (pS, the truth hurts, don't it!)

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Still stuck on..... confused?


    Can't forget this one....


    (pS, the truth hurts, don't it!)
    Are you trying to be relevant with other people's memes about 2 dead people. Bless your heart.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast