More corruption ??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More corruption ???

Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    Every meme you post instead of making a real contribution to the conversation is "running to your safe place".
    Children run to a safe place. Adults engage in conversation.
    He doesn't know how to have a civilized conversation. He just knows how to insult people and post memes. It's best not to feed the animals, especially the sick ones.

3. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    He doesn't know how to have a civilized conversation. He just knows how to insult people and post memes. It's best not to feed the animals, especially the sick ones.
    Pretty mouthy for someone who just joined (greyhound) on 8/24...

Seems to me that your only intent is to create chaos and disruption on this forum..

Shame too...

The hildabeast trolls are out in force too!
    Be nice to Hillary Clinton online — or risk a confrontation with her super PAC - LA Times

Watch your backs people! The hildabeast won't put up with anymore name calling or truth telling! More corruption ???

From the article,

"When the Internet’s legions of Hillary hecklers steal away to chat rooms and Facebook pages to vent grievances about Clinton, express revulsion toward Clinton and launch attacks on Clinton, they now may find themselves in a surprising place – confronted by a multimillion*dollar super PAC working with Clinton.
    Hillary Clinton's*well-heeled backers have opened a new frontier in digital campaigning, one that seems to have been inspired by some of*the Internet's worst instincts. Correct the Record, a*super PAC coordinating with Clinton's campaign, is spending some $1 million to find and confront* social media users who post unflattering messages about the Democratic front-runner."

How much of that money are you and Robbie getting?

It's wonderful that new members of this forum are treated to such a warm and kind reception from certain people on this forum. I get no money, just the satisfaction of having civil conversations with people willing to have them too. It is possible, I seem to have been fine with BluesStringer, we don't agree but seem to be able to get along, but then again, he didn't attack everything I said from the start either. He actually knows how to have a thoughtful conversation, something MikeStone967 might want to try sometime, if he's capapble of it that is. Seems like he enjoys the very thing he accuses me of, isn't that something Saul Alinsky would advise doing?

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Pretty mouthy for someone who just joined (greyhound) on 8/24...

Seems to me that your only intent is to create chaos and disruption on this forum..

Shame too...

The hildabeast trolls are out in force too!
    Be nice to Hillary Clinton online — or risk a confrontation with her super PAC - LA Times

Watch your backs people! The hildabeast won't put up with anymore name calling or truth telling! More corruption ???

From the article,

"When the Internet’s legions of Hillary hecklers steal away to chat rooms and Facebook pages to vent grievances about Clinton, express revulsion toward Clinton and launch attacks on Clinton, they now may find themselves in a surprising place – confronted by a multimillion*dollar super PAC working with Clinton.
    Hillary Clinton's*well-heeled backers have opened a new frontier in digital campaigning, one that seems to have been inspired by some of*the Internet's worst instincts. Correct the Record, a*super PAC coordinating with Clinton's campaign, is spending some $1 million to find and confront* social media users who post unflattering messages about the Democratic front-runner."

How much of that money are you and Robbie getting?
    None at all. Why would someone pay other people to point out lies?
    Unlike your-clickbait posting buddies, who probably get a cut for each click-through they manage to get.

How much do you earn for posting endless mems that contain terrorist communiques embedded within?

6. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    It's wonderful that new members of this forum are treated to such a warm and kind reception from certain people on this forum. I get no money, just the satisfaction of having civil conversations with people willing to have them too. It is possible, I seem to have been fine with BluesStringer, we don't agree but seem to be able to get along, but then again, he didn't attack everything I said from the start either. He actually knows how to have a thoughtful conversation, something MikeStone967 might want to try sometime, if he's capapble of it that is. Seems like he enjoys the very thing he accuses me of, isn't that something Saul Alinsky would advise doing?
    They would be "welcomed" if it wasn't for the fact that you're a plant.. a newbie with zero cred and agenda to bash conservatives while promoting hate and intolerance along with the "Democrats are gods" attitude..

You started this whole thing by taking a thread about crooked hillary and attempted to turn it into a "Trump does worse" thread...you came into a thread just to point out that your candidate is not quite as evil as trump is...
    You failed, miserably too i might add and proven two things to me.
    One, you are a sock puppet account created either by a former member or a hildabeast plant
    Two, you are a bleeding heart liberal who has no original thoughts of their own.

Cry me a river...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    How much do you earn for posting endless mems that contain terrorist communiques embedded within?
    Im sorry... are you inferring that i am some kind of "terrorist sympathizer"?
    Big accusation from such a little mouth.
    You might want to be more careful of who you accuse, so it doesn't come back to bite you in your butt..

Im sorry... are you inferring that i am some kind of "terrorist sympathizer"?
    Big accusation from such a little mouth.
    You might want to be more careful of who you accuse, so it doesn't come back to bite you in your butt..
    You accuse me of getting paid for calling out so much of the BS that is posted. Your being a terrorist sympathizer is just as likely.
    If you want to bite my butt however, you may be on the wrong forum.
    You could probably Google and find plenty of folks who pursue similar lifestyle choices. I'm not one of them.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    BluesStringer learned quick when the relatively new mod-squad returned from a five-year hiatus, how to disagree without running afoul of the rules. I have never been shy about seeking, recognizing and/or acknowledging truth though, and I gotta say, I find mike's hunch about who you likely are to be fairly well reasoned. None of us can say for sure, including mike, but you know the old adage, if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and quacks (incessantly) like a duck, well, it's probably a duck.

Anyway, as to this post:

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post

No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

10. Mils not long for this forum... truth and facts only seem to agitate him, so...

Mils not long for this forum... truth and facts only seem to agitate him, so...
    It would seem that lies are what irritate him.
    I bet a nickel if you actually post some truth and facts instead of silly memes (since you seemingly can't even verbalize your own thoughts), he might fall silent.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast