More corruption ??? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: More corruption ???

1. I can guarantee that robbie wont be far behind him too...

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    I can guarantee that robbie wont be far behind him too...
    Well, here's a meme on me that you can use anytime, mike:

No idea why MilPro's light is still green, but whatever, he does seem to have quieted down since (most likely) being accurately identified.

The worst pistol I ever owned was a Taurus too. Wasn't sad to see that one go, and.... well.... nevermind.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

4. He's already back! He opened a new account 9 hours ago just to respond to a post i made.

Can i prove its him? No but the timing and creation of the account make sense..

PS, Milpro is going to be gone soon too.. he cant seem to keep his anger n check.

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    He's already back! He opened a new account 9 hours ago just to respond to a post i made.

Can i prove its him? No but the timing and creation of the account make sense..

PS, Milpro is going to be gone soon too.. he cant seem to keep his anger n check.
    Nope, I'm good. It's mind over matter. I don't mind, because your posts don't matter. Constitutional Conservative Republicans like you make this place fun.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Nope, I'm good. It's mind over matter. I don't mind, because your posts don't matter. Constitutional Conservative Republicans like you make this place fun.
    So, have you or have you not spent a lot of time here under a different user-name?
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

7. More corruption ???

He wont answer because he cant. He'll end up banned (AGAIN) and just create another sock puppet account..

Hildabeasts super pac is paying good money to people like him, to join forums and make people "stop being mean" about her.

Hey Mil, how much does it pay?

Be nice to Hillary Clinton online or risk a confrontation with her super PAC - LA Times

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234