Hillary's doctor conducting a neurological test
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary's doctor conducting a neurological test

From Lori Wallach Boxer
    "Here's a photo of Hillary squeezing the fingers of Dr. Lisa Bardack's left hand which is (and you don't have to be a doctor to know this) a neurological test. I know this for two reasons: My husband had a few TIAs (mini strokes) several years ago and it was the first thing his doctor asked him to do upon meeting him at the hospital, and this was after the EMT guys had him do that a few times in the ambulance. Additionally, my daughter got bucked off her horse in February (wearing a helmet) and one of the neurological tests the ER doctors asked her to do was to squeeze both the fingers of both his hands."
    Photo:
    Hillary's doctor conducting a neurological test-113v.jpg
    My Thoughts:
    Interesting, that Hillary Clinton's Doctor, Lisa Bardack, is showing concerns and I am sure hoping Hillary didn't croak on the spot. We've all done these type tests at a doctors exam haven't we.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

PNEUMONIA MY A$$: If It’s ‘Pneumonia’ Why Did Hillary Have THIS Test Before Collapsing
    If her official illness is breathing-related, why would she POSSIBLY need an assessment like the one we see here? Unless we’re being lied to. Again.
    Despite her campaign claiming it was pneumonia that led to her ill health in New York on Sunday, Hillary Clinton was caught on camera receiving a neurological test from someone who appeared to be a nurse.
    The image shows Hillary grasping the woman’s fingers with her fist, which is a classic motor neuron test to determine abnormalities in the nervous system.
    What does such a test look like?
    Examine the patient’s hands. Look for intrinsic hand, thenar and hypothenar muscle wasting.
    Test the patient’s grip by having the patient hold the examiner’s fingers in their fist tightly and instructing them not to let go while the examiner attempts to remove them. Normally the examiner cannot remove their fingers. This tests the forearm flexors and the intrinsic hand muscles. Compare the hands for strength asymmetry. The Precise Neurological Exam
    One medical expert was saying that the symptoms we saw do not correspond to the official story we heard. But there are two OTHER conditions that would match that description.
    Video:

Read More:
    PNEUMONIA MY ASS: If It's 'Pneumonia' Why Did Hillary Have THIS Test Before Collapsing ? Doug Giles ? #ClashDaily
    My Thoughts:
    We are being lied to, typical coming from Hillary.

My neurologist has me do the two-finger grasp test at each appointment, among several other tests. That is one of the common Parkinson's tests. However, I don't see that photo as proof of a neurological exam being done on a city street. Are there other pictures from different angles?

Parkinson's disease requires more testing than a finger squeeze, and should be diagnosed by a neurologist specializing in motion problems.

The doctor you need to question is Dr. Oladotuna A. Okunola. He is the tal large black guy that is always at Hillary's side in the pictures and videos of her having a "medical episode" like in NY on 9/11 gathering Sunday. He was rright there and got into her "scoobie van" with her. He is the guy pictured in an earlier "episode" with the Diazepam (Valium) injector in his hand. He of any body should be grilled on Hillary's health. He is the guy that steps in when Hillary's disc goes floppy.
    https://www.drugs.com/valium.html

It's so cute how you all are so concerned for Hillary's health. I'm sure she's touched, I know that she and Trump are glad you're distracted from issues that actually matter so easily.

Considering that she might be the next president and have major medical problems, don't you feel it's in the best interests of our country to make sure she's up to the job? If you ran a business and it relied on this person to keep it running, wouldn't you want that person to be healthy and be able to their job?

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    The doctor you need to question is Dr. Oladotuna A. Okunola. He is the tal large black guy that is always at Hillary's side in the pictures and videos of her having a "medical episode" like in NY on 9/11 gathering Sunday. He was rright there and got into her "scoobie van" with her. He is the guy pictured in an earlier "episode" with the Diazepam (Valium) injector in his hand. He of any body should be grilled on Hillary's health. He is the guy that steps in when Hillary's disc goes floppy.
    https://www.drugs.com/valium.html
    If he is her doctor you know that he can't be questioned about her health because of doctor/patient privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    It's so cute how you all are so concerned for Hillary's health. I'm sure she's touched, I know that she and Trump are glad you're distracted from issues that actually matter so easily.
    Ha, ha, you wish!

Well, considering we've had presidents with bad backs, alzheimers, Addison disease, and even one who suffered a stroke while in office successfully run the country, I would say their health is secondary. Heck, Bush senior yaked on the Japanese prime minister during a diplomatic dinner and no one suggested any of them step down or were ineligible for office.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast