Worse President in modern times - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worse President in modern times

It all started the day that Saddam's regime fell, and L'll George didn't have a fecking clue what to do next. Many factions rushed to fill the void of power the US had created, while our troops sat around waiting orders to do anything.

Thanks to Georges complete incompetence we have the ME of today....
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    It all started the day that Saddam's regime fell, and L'll George didn't have a fecking clue what to do next. Many factions rushed to fill the void of power the US had created, while our troops sat around waiting orders to do anything.

Thanks to Georges complete incompetence we have the ME of today....

BUSH Warnings back in 2007 from President Bush of what would happen if we withdrew from Iraq.
    Read more at Watch: Megyn Kelly Just Dug Up An Eerie 2007 Speech By George Bush That Could Shame Obama
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

4. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Apparently no one here remembers Lil george. You know the president who started 2 wars, blew a billion dollar budget surplus, increased the national debt 100%, gave a tax refund & cuts that failed to stimulate the economy as promised, and then proceeded to plunge the country into the worst recession in 80 years. Anyone remember that President?
    I do. Yuk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    BUSH Warnings back in 2007 from President Bush of what would happen if we withdrew from Iraq.
    Read more at Watch: Megyn Kelly Just Dug Up An Eerie 2007 Speech By George Bush That Could Shame Obama

Did I say Obama carries no responsibility, no I did not. The point is, L'll George created the mess in the ME through lies and gross incompetence.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

6. The ME has been a mess for many years and before any of the Presidents named on these posts.
    In the past it was kept as quite as possible because we had to depend on their oil.

Did I say Obama carries no responsibility, no I did not. The point is, L'll George created the mess in the ME through lies and gross incompetence.
    Granted Bush got us into it, but like it or not Obama caused it to go all out of control, which is was before Obama pulled everyone out. If only he had taken Bush's recommendation and his military advisors and intelligence people.

Granted Bush got us into it, but like it or not Obama caused it to go all out of control, which is was before Obama pulled everyone out. If only he had taken Bush's recommendation and his military advisors and intelligence people.

It went out of control the day saddam's regime fell and Bush didn't have a clue what to do or a plan and a number of factions rushed to fill the power void, while our troops went without orders or direction for days.

and still the WMD's still can't be found..... the bastard knew he was lying.

9. I know Marines that were aboard the ship that carried wmd's to Iraq. We used to be allied to iraq, we supported iraq during the iraq/Iran war. Now what happened to those weapons after the fact, .....who knows.

It went out of control the day saddam's regime fell and Bush didn't have a clue what to do or a plan and a number of factions rushed to fill the power void, while our troops went without orders or direction for days.

and still the WMD's still can't be found..... the bastard knew he was lying.

How come you can’t address the fact that, because of Obama pulling everyone out for political reasons, that ISIS became a power in 18 different nations around the ME. Like I said Bush got us into it, but Obama pored gas on the fire and it’s exploded ever since because he pulled our troops out against recommendations from all of the military and intelligence leaders, CIA, NSA and even Bush himself.

How come you can’t address the fact that, because of Obama pulling everyone out for political reasons, that ISIS became a power in 18 different nations around the ME. Like I said Bush got us into it, but Obama pored gas on the fire and it’s exploded ever since because he pulled our troops out against recommendations from all of the military and intelligence leaders, CIA, NSA and even Bush himself.
    My view in no way relieves Obama of his screw up, but Obama would not have had the opportunity to screw up in the ME if L'll George hadn't lied through his teeth to start a war base solely on his lies. The bastard should be in prison, along with Cheney and Rumsfield.

The Taliban and ISIS would have been annihilated if they had attempted to rise to power with Saddam in control. Nor would we have a bunch of dead and FUBAR vets committing suicide at the rate of 22 per day.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast