Worse President in modern times - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Worse President in modern times

  1. Why do you think Bush lied about WMD's when Iraq used WMD's on it's own people ?
    Iraq had plenty of time to hide what they had.

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Why do you think Bush lied about WMD's when Iraq used WMD's on it's own people ?
    Iraq had plenty of time to hide what they had.
    That threatened the US in any way at all? Yea, tanks, AK47's, shoulder fired rocket launchers in Iraq threaten you in your basement fortress?

    Saddam's weapons and his army is why the radical factions had no power until l'll george screwed the pooch.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  4. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    That threatened the US in any way at all? Yea, tanks, AK47's, shoulder fired rocket launchers in Iraq threaten you in your basement fortress?

    Saddam's weapons and his army is why the radical factions had no power until l'll george screwed the pooch.
    I seem to remember WMD's was the subject Bush and company lied about according to some when in fact WMD's were used.

    In your point of view , you could say the same about Germany , Korea and Nam . None of which was a threat to the U.S.

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    I seem to remember WMD's was the subject Bush and company lied about according to some when in fact WMD's were used.

    In your point of view , you could say the same about Germany , Korea and Nam . None of which was a threat to the U.S.

    Funny you bring up Nam. You do remember we lost that undeclared war, and still the great communist hoards have yet to appear on our shores, as we were promised if we did not defeat them.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,761
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    ....you could say the same about Germany , Korea and Nam . None of which was a threat to the U.S.
    Now you're gettin' it.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Funny you bring up Nam. You do remember we lost that undeclared war, and still the great communist hoards have yet to appear on our shores, as we were promised if we did not defeat them.
    Maybe not communist hoards , but plenty of Socialist , Progressive and illegal hoards have.

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,894
    God uses PROPHECY To prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate ALL the warnings and the promises found in the Bible. When it comes to the Middle East it won't make any difference who occupies the Oval Office, it has never made any difference. ISRAEL is God's Prophetic Timepiece, nothing in the Middle East is out of control, quite to the contrary. Yesterday's prophesies are today's headlines, the End of "The Book" has already been written, everything will continue to wax worse & worse, we have God's word on it. Concerning Jerusalem, we are on the verge of witnessing the War of Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 followed shortly after with the War of Gog-Magog of Ezekiel 38-39. The stage is presently being set for Matthew 24:21.."For then there will be great suffering, the kind that hasn't happened from the beginning of the world until now and certainly won't ever happen again". Because 1% of the people make things happen, 9% of the people watch things happen, and 90% of the people ask, what happened (?) America will soon cease to exist, however, ISRAEL on the other hand will continue to exist protected by God for another 1000 years. MARANATHA!


    “Has this world been so kind to you that you should leave with regret? There are better things ahead than any we leave behind.”
    ~ C.S. Lewis ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Funny you bring up Nam. You do remember we lost that undeclared war, and still the great communist hoards have yet to appear on our shores, as we were promised if we did not defeat them.
    It’s unique how you changed subject away from the WMD’s that were over in Iraq. There were CIA aerial photographs of the trucks transporting the chemical weapons from Iraq to Syria when we were getting close to the start of the war.
    .
    Also, these were the same WMD’s that Syria had to remove and send to be destroyed in order for us not to engage them after Obama drew the big red line, REMEMBER.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,761
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    In your point of view , you could say the same about Germany , Korea and Nam . None of which was a threat to the U.S.
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Maybe not communist hoards , but plenty of Socialist , Progressive and illegal hoards have.
    So you think commies, socialists, progressives and illegal aliens have only been gathering inside our borders since the '40's, '50's, or '60's?
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    So you think commies, socialists, progressives and illegal aliens have only been gathering inside our borders since the '40's, '50's, or '60's?
    Sure there were some but not like 2008 through 2016 with our more or less open borders plus the thousands from the M.E. that Obama wants and is bringing in.

    The B.P. issued a report that is was catching 50% of the people trying to come in but an internal report said only 20% was caught and 80% was getting in.
    Of the ones caught just how many were turned loose inside the U.S. ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast