The greatest quote

Thread: The greatest quote

The greatest quote

The greatest quote

Try this with a straight face...
    You may need to read this several times...
    Quote of the day. No ... of the week! Wait! Make that a month.
    Actually, it qualifies as quote of the year. No! DECADE.
    Wait a minute. It's the greatest quote EVER!

"My accomplishments as Secretary of State?
    Well, I'm glad you asked!
    My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know, the remnants of prior situations and mind-sets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture, and we didn't do that, and I'm proud of that.
    Very proud.
    I would say that's A major accomplishment."
    - Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014

Is there anyone at all that could tell me what she said? And she is running for President?

Compare that to all of the bills she got passed while she was in the senate for 8 years, a total of 4 she either originated or co sponsored. Now that's something to be proud about Hillary.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

4. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    The greatest quote

Try this with a straight face...
    You may need to read this several times...
    Quote of the day. No ... of the week! Wait! Make that a month.
    Actually, it qualifies as quote of the year. No! DECADE.
    Wait a minute. It's the greatest quote EVER!

"My accomplishments as Secretary of State?
    Well, I'm glad you asked!
    My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know, the remnants of prior situations and mind-sets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture, and we didn't do that, and I'm proud of that.
    Very proud.
    I would say that's A major accomplishment."
    - Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014

Is there anyone at all that could tell me what she said? And she is running for President?
    Its common liberal speak and it takes quite a while to decipher it..
    What it amounts to is exactly NOTHING! Which is all she has done since she was born..

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Compare that to all of the bills she got passed while she was in the senate for 8 years, a total of 4 she either originated or co sponsored. Now that's something to be proud about Hillary.
    In my opinion, getting only four bills passed in eight years is actually good. We have WAY TO MANY laws in this country. Most of them infringing on our rights or giving the government powers the Constitution never intended.

As for the quote which is the subject of this thread: I've read it before and re-read it to no avail. Absolutely no idea what she said.
    "I want a government small enough to fit inside the Constitution." Harry Browne - 1933 - 2006.

Reality is optional for the democrats where it comes to fighting Radical Islamic Muslims.

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Clueless Hillary Clinton Calls for Americans to Respect and Empathize with ISIS!!! WHAT SIDE IS THIS BEAST ON?!?!?! OMG
    Video
    https://www.facebook.com/UncleSamsMi...4427864753217/

The greatest quote-114j.jpg

WATCH: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter When Charlie Crist Calls Hillary Clinton 'Honest'
    Former Florida Governor Charlie Crist is currently running for congress and delivered what might be the most hilarious line of this election cycle.
    During a debate with his opponent, Rep. David Jolly, Crist, with a straight face, called Hillary Clinton "honest".
    "Are you voting for your party’s nominee, governor?" asked the debate moderator.
    "I am," Crist responded. "I am proud of Hillary Clinton. I think she's been a very good Secretary of State, a very good Senator from the state of New York. The think I like most about her is I believe she is steady. I believe she is strong. I believe she is honest."
    The crowd greeted Crist's declaration with much laughter.
    Video