20 questions for Trump
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 20 questions for Trump

  1. #1

    20 questions for Trump

    Hillary posed these questions, but honestly the questions are non-partisan every voter should ask Trump the same things. Trump shouldn't get a pass on any of them.


    1. Will you sever ties with your company linked to foreign leaders, questionable organizations, and criminals if you become president?
    2. How will you handle non-cancelable contractual obligations with parties whose interests conflict with those of the United States?
    3. While refusing to release your tax returns, how will you confirm that you do not have dangerous financial ties to bad actors abroad?
    4. If you were willing to work with Qaddafi—a known terrorist and dictator—is there anyone you aren't willing to make a deal with? Who?
    5. How can you be tough on Iran, given your business partnership with someone connected to Iranian money laundering?
    6. Given that you've already questioned our commitments to NATO allies, what is your answer to this?
    7. To what extent would your foreign policy be dictated by potential financial benefits for your business partners?
    8. Will you disclose the nature of your personal and business relationships with all of the Russian oligarchs you are “close” to?
    9. Have you or your campaign discussed U.S.-Russian relations with the Russian billionaires with whom you've done business?
    10. How did the Russian mob boss who ran a criminal organization out of Trump Tower get a VIP pass to your Miss Universe pageant in Moscow?
    11. With business ties to politically-connected Indian developers, how can you conduct foreign policy that puts the U.S. above your profits?
    12. How can we be sure you'd be willing to be tough on any nation if necessary, if it would put your interests and profits at risk?
    13. How can we know you won't (again) impulsively damage relationships with crucial allies to preserve your own ego?
    14. We know you engaged extensively in pay-to-play here at home. Have you bribed foreign officials or other parties abroad?
    15. To what extent are you and your family currently contractually tied to payments from foreign business partners, or governments?
    16. You've mentioned ~120 foreign deals, including in countries with national security implications. Where and with whom are you working?
    17. Will your children disclose all of the foreign trips and business deals they've undertaken during the campaign, and with whom they met?
    18. [not copy pastable.... but amounts to will trump sever ties with his sprawling secretive, self-named foundation, as the clintons will with theirs]
    19. In sum, how will Trump guarantee that if forced to choose between America's security and his own bank account, he won't pick the latter?
    20. It's pretty clear: Trump's spent his life unscrupulously looking out for his own wallet above all. Why would that change as president?
    "

  2.   
  3. Wow! Those questions have been specifically designed for hillary, for sure!
    Clinton is the only one that needs to answer those questions..... and maybe you too..

  4. #3
    Actually, they were written BY Hillary, but they're still good questions and are based on an in depth article written for Newsweek. It amazes me how Constitutional Conservative REPUBLICANS get their panties in a wad with every word and cough that comes from her mouth, but don't give their own man a hard look. Typical.

    BTW, here's the article from Newsweek. It is an in depth article about how complicated and rife for financial abuse his own history makes Trump, and how the web of finances and business obligations he has set him up to compromise his every decision from financial regulation to foreign policy decisions.

    But hey, people like MikeStone967 and Opsspec1991 don't care about that, they just care about making fun of liberals and putting Hilary under a microscope, they don't want to hear about how compromised their own candidates are.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Actually, they were written BY Hillary, but they're still good questions and are based on an in depth article written for Newsweek. It amazes me how Constitutional Conservative REPUBLICANS get their panties in a wad with every word and cough that comes from her mouth, but don't give their own man a hard look. Typical.

    BTW, here's the article from Newsweek. It is an in depth article about how complicated and rife for financial abuse his own history makes Trump, and how the web of finances and business obligations he has set him up to compromise his every decision from financial regulation to foreign policy decisions.

    But hey, people like MikeStone967 and Opsspec1991 don't care about that, they just care about making fun of liberals and putting Hilary under a microscope, they don't want to hear about how compromised their own candidates are.
    You seem to be under the impression that anyone cares about trump...

    Let me fix it for ya!

    The "Donald" AND the Hildabeast are BOTH losing propositions. Got that?
    See, i know that the Hildabeast is YOUR mentor but that doesn't mean squat.

    She is a liar. She has ALWAYS been a liar. She will ALWAYS be a liar.
    She has cost American lives, Donnie hasn't killed anyone.. yet, that i know of but you cant say the same of the Beast..

    You come to a gun forum of mostly conservatives and you only post in threads that are directly attacking the "Beast"?
    Are we supposed to take you seriously?

    All you do is deflect. Thats all you CAN do, is deflect. Why? Because the Hildabeast is a lying crook, you have to "spread the blame"... typical liberal tactic..
    If you cant silence the message, distort the argument, right?

    The hilda beast is an abomination of mankind. She has no morals, no ethics and no scruples and the only people who could vote for her are nothing less than the same.

    Liberalism is a mental disorder...

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    You seem to be under the impression that anyone cares about trump...

    Let me fix it for ya!

    The "Donald" AND the Hildabeast are BOTH losing propositions. Got that?
    See, i know that the Hildabeast is YOUR mentor but that doesn't mean squat.

    She is a liar. She has ALWAYS been a liar. She will ALWAYS be a liar.
    She has cost American lives, Donnie hasn't killed anyone.. yet, that i know of but you cant say the same of the Beast..

    You come to a gun forum of mostly conservatives and you only post in threads that are directly attacking the "Beast"?
    Are we supposed to take you seriously?

    All you do is deflect. Thats all you CAN do, is deflect. Why? Because the Hildabeast is a lying crook, you have to "spread the blame"... typical liberal tactic..
    If you cant silence the message, distort the argument, right?

    The hilda beast is an abomination of mankind. She has no morals, no ethics and no scruples and the only people who could vote for her are nothing less than the same.

    Liberalism is a mental disorder...

    Mike, you seem to have an obsession with my posts. Facts seem to infuriate you don't they. Like you can't seem to stand the fact that a liberal might actually have a valid point to make. Just like you can't stand the fact that a liberal point of view is in fact allowed on this forum, and you can't make it your own personal echo chamber.

    But since I am the one who supposed ly deflects, Let's take your points on one by one.

    I'll accept your point that Hillary and Donald are both losing propositions. Given that, logically a decision has to be made (if you're so inclined which obviously you're not because your actions indicate you just like to attack and make fun of others who don't agree with you.) who would do the least damage. In my estimation, that person is Hillary for the following reasons. On the 2A issue, I'm willing to bet that there are enough republicans in the House and Senate to make any major anti-2A legislation either DOA or so watered down by the time it passes as to be meaningless. That aside, I then look at who has policies (at least where they have released them) that are most likely to benefit the majority of people in this country. Democrats have policies that will benefit the most people in this country, plus economists and the statistical evidence show that the economy generally does better when a Democrat is in office.

    Point 2. Hillary is a liar. Guess what, everyone lies, you lie, Trump lies (like that cheap muskrat of a hairdo that sits on his head), Obama lies, Paul Ryan lies, Ted Cruz lies, everyone lies. So then it becomes a matter of whether i believe her lies are worse or more frequent than anyone else's. I don't believe they are, you don't get to have an opinion of whether my judgment is correct or not because it is MY JUDGMENT along with my vote or my non-vote....you don't get a say. As to her judgment causing people to die....guess what the President has to make those calls sometime. But, if you're referring specifically to Benghazi, here's a fact to put in your pipe and smoke. Hillary didn't order Ambassador Stevens and his staff to stay in a compromised location....that was all his call....so Benghazi starts with his bad judgment and there is no twisting of the facts to get around that simple reality. Whether Hillary and the military could have had enough force on the ground in time to rescue the 4 Americans who died during that tragedy is debatable. Personally I don't believe it was physically possible....but then again what does it matter?

    As to where I go, what I post to, and why I do things are none of your business. All I will say is that unlike you, I don't believe in going to safe places....I actually want to seek out those who don't agree with me and hear them out in constructive conversation. What I don't care for however, are meme hunters who steal other people's work just so that they to attack the well thought out opinions of others with them, while contributing nothing of consequence on their own. Maybe if you read more and posted less you might actually learn something from the opposing side. So whether or not others take me seriously is for them to decide. I certainly don't take you, your opinions, or your 3 year old, whiny little insults seriously.

    As to my "deflection" as you call it, most people would call them counter points. We both already know what you think and generally what the OP thinks on a given post....so someone has to point out the other side. That is what I do, as this post clearly demonstrates, I'm fully capable of answering you directly point by point. NO, deflection is exactly what YOU DO, by childishly and consistently accusing me of being a "sock puppet", and being someone else, by stating liberalism is a mental disorder, and generally never addressing the central issue of the OP....this little joke of a post I'm responding to is the perfect example of what you do and why you're too dumb to realize you are what you claim to detest.

    Finally, with her morals or as you assert her lack thereof, I would argue that she does have some. Someone who starts their career working to help improve the lives of poor children, works to give disabled children access to a proper education, works to pass the CHIP program for poor children, and works to pass legislation to take care of the familes of 9/11 victims and responders can't be completely without morals. But again that is just my judgement, just as I am sure that within whatever his own moral framework is, Donald Trump has morals....however I believe his moral framework revolves around whatever is good for Donald comes first....and I have ample evidence to bolster that belief, starting with a 6 foot tall, $20k painting of himself bought with his charity's money.

    Your lumping all liberals together as having a problem is no better than liberals who lump all conservatives together as tea-hadists wearing out dated tri-corn hats. But then again, given how your posts show a complete lack of thought other than loudmouth, insulting, offensive opinions I expect nothing less from you.

    As to mental disorders....you seem to be the expert.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Mike, you seem to have an obsession with my posts. Facts seem to infuriate you don't they. Like you can't seem to stand the fact that a liberal might actually have a valid point to make. Just like you can't stand the fact that a liberal point of view is in fact allowed on this forum, and you can't make it your own personal echo chamber.

    But since I am the one who supposed ly deflects, Let's take your points on one by one.

    I'll accept your point that Hillary and Donald are both losing propositions. Given that, logically a decision has to be made (if you're so inclined which obviously you're not because your actions indicate you just like to attack and make fun of others who don't agree with you.) who would do the least damage. In my estimation, that person is Hillary for the following reasons. On the 2A issue, I'm willing to bet that there are enough republicans in the House and Senate to make any major anti-2A legislation either DOA or so watered down by the time it passes as to be meaningless. That aside, I then look at who has policies (at least where they have released them) that are most likely to benefit the majority of people in this country. Democrats have policies that will benefit the most people in this country, plus economists and the statistical evidence show that the economy generally does better when a Democrat is in office.

    Point 2. Hillary is a liar. Guess what, everyone lies, you lie, Trump lies (like that cheap muskrat of a hairdo that sits on his head), Obama lies, Paul Ryan lies, Ted Cruz lies, everyone lies. So then it becomes a matter of whether i believe her lies are worse or more frequent than anyone else's. I don't believe they are, you don't get to have an opinion of whether my judgment is correct or not because it is MY JUDGMENT along with my vote or my non-vote....you don't get a say. As to her judgment causing people to die....guess what the President has to make those calls sometime. But, if you're referring specifically to Benghazi, here's a fact to put in your pipe and smoke. Hillary didn't order Ambassador Stevens and his staff to stay in a compromised location....that was all his call....so Benghazi starts with his bad judgment and there is no twisting of the facts to get around that simple reality. Whether Hillary and the military could have had enough force on the ground in time to rescue the 4 Americans who died during that tragedy is debatable. Personally I don't believe it was physically possible....but then again what does it matter?

    As to where I go, what I post to, and why I do things are none of your business. All I will say is that unlike you, I don't believe in going to safe places....I actually want to seek out those who don't agree with me and hear them out in constructive conversation. What I don't care for however, are meme hunters who steal other people's work just so that they to attack the well thought out opinions of others with them, while contributing nothing of consequence on their own. Maybe if you read more and posted less you might actually learn something from the opposing side. So whether or not others take me seriously is for them to decide. I certainly don't take you, your opinions, or your 3 year old, whiny little insults seriously.

    As to my "deflection" as you call it, most people would call them counter points. We both already know what you think and generally what the OP thinks on a given post....so someone has to point out the other side. That is what I do, as this post clearly demonstrates, I'm fully capable of answering you directly point by point. NO, deflection is exactly what YOU DO, by childishly and consistently accusing me of being a "sock puppet", and being someone else, by stating liberalism is a mental disorder, and generally never addressing the central issue of the OP....this little joke of a post I'm responding to is the perfect example of what you do and why you're too dumb to realize you are what you claim to detest.

    Finally, with her morals or as you assert her lack thereof, I would argue that she does have some. Someone who starts their career working to help improve the lives of poor children, works to give disabled children access to a proper education, works to pass the CHIP program for poor children, and works to pass legislation to take care of the familes of 9/11 victims and responders can't be completely without morals. But again that is just my judgement, just as I am sure that within whatever his own moral framework is, Donald Trump has morals....however I believe his moral framework revolves around whatever is good for Donald comes first....and I have ample evidence to bolster that belief, starting with a 6 foot tall, $20k painting of himself bought with his charity's money.

    Your lumping all liberals together as having a problem is no better than liberals who lump all conservatives together as tea-hadists wearing out dated tri-corn hats. But then again, given how your posts show a complete lack of thought other than loudmouth, insulting, offensive opinions I expect nothing less from you.

    As to mental disorders....you seem to be the expert.
    If i were going to teach a class on how to speak "liberal", this is the exact example i would use..
    The sentence structure, the innocuous and the subtle, underlying tone of moral superiority and righteousness just drool from this example too.

    You and all the others LIKE you are the true deplorables of this nation.
    You stand should to shoulder with a confirmed liar, cheat, crook, killer, money hungry, power hungry treasonous woman...
    she has been caught lying, on camera, daily and all you have to say about ANY of it is "I dont think she's as bad a donnie"...
    That very thought process is the root of all the problems in this country and because you support it, by very nature of free association, you are too.

    Rather than re-joining under a new alias, to pelt the hildabeast haters with false facts and deplorable deflections....wouldnt you be wise to not get to involved here, because you wont be here long anyway...

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    If i were going to teach a class on how to speak "liberal", this is the exact example i would use..
    The sentence structure, the innocuous and the subtle, underlying tone of moral superiority and righteousness just drool from this example too.

    You and all the others LIKE you are the true deplorables of this nation.
    You stand should to shoulder with a confirmed liar, cheat, crook, killer, money hungry, power hungry treasonous woman...
    she has been caught lying, on camera, daily and all you have to say about ANY of it is "I dont think she's as bad a donnie"...
    That very thought process is the root of all the problems in this country and because you support it, by very nature of free association, you are too.

    Rather than re-joining under a new alias, to pelt the hildabeast haters with false facts and deplorable deflections....wouldnt you be wise to not get to involved here, because you wont be here long anyway...
    So rather than actually debate me on the OP about what's wrong with Trump, you're going to rant about my sentence structure, what's wrong with liberals, what YOU think Hillary has done wrong, your flawed evaluation of the liberal mentality, and your obsession with thinking I'm someone else under another name.

    Ohhhhkayyy....and you think I'm the one with mental issues? Time to go back to the little kids table and let the adults talk. Don't you have someone else's IP to steal?

  9. I think thats called deflection.... you're a pro at it too!

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    I think thats called deflection.... you're a pro at it too!
    No, it's called dismissal, it's what intelligent people do with any worthless annoyance. I'm a pro at that too.

  11. Im still here...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast