Police Union for Trump
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Police Union for Trump

  1. Police Union for Trump

    Nation's largest police union endorses Trump | TheHill

    Large Police Union wants Trump as Pres.

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,760
    For lovers of liberty, that is another great reason to not vote for him. But then, most Republicans and so-called "conservatives" are not lovers of liberty, so there is that.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    For lovers of liberty, that is another great reason to not vote for him. But then, most Republicans and so-called "conservatives" are not lovers of liberty, so there is that.
    You think you know more about Republicans and so-called "conservatives " than they know about themselves.
    I respect the LEO's and have no problem with them as I am not a crook or an idiot.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,760
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    You think you know more about Republicans and so-called "conservatives " than they know about themselves.
    I respect the LEO's and have no problem with them as I am not a crook or an idiot.
    Can you point us to the law that gives LEO's the authority to even talk to someone based on them being an "idiot?" Yeah, didn't think so.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  6. Not really except the idiots that pull guns on the LEO's and get shot even if it is a BB gun that looks real.
    That happened in the last few days , A 15 yr. old idiot that all the one's that knew him said he was super kid and would not hurt a fly and a star student .
    Looks as if he was super smart to do what he did.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Can you point us to the law that gives LEO's the authority to even talk to someone based on them being an "idiot?" Yeah, didn't think so.
    I don't know but I always talk to them ( even ones I don't know) and never have a problem with doing it. Some of my best friends are LEO's.
    There are always a few not so good people every where including LEO's and Gun Forums.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast