Hillary’s Deplorables: 7 Foreign Dictators and Anti-LGBT Nations Hillary Bagged from

Thread: Hillary’s Deplorables: 7 Foreign Dictators and Anti-LGBT Nations Hillary Bagged from

Hillary’s Deplorables: 7 Foreign Dictators and Anti-LGBT Nations Hillary Bagged from

Hillary’s Deplorables: 7 Foreign Dictators and Anti-LGBT Nations Hillary Bagged Millions From
    When Hillary Clinton described half of the Americans supporting Donald Trump as a “basket of deplorables” made up of “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic” people, she opened herself up to criticism about her own “deplorables”: The repressive regimes that gave millions to the Clinton Foundation, many of those high-dollar donations flooding in while Clinton was serving as Secretary of State.
    From despots looking to gain legitimacy on the international stage to oil-rich oligarchs, Hillary Clinton’s family foundation took money from the worst of the worst and countries with horrific human rights records.
    Below is a list of Hillary Clinton’s Deplorables.
    Read More:
    Hillary's Deplorables: 7 Foreign Dictators and Anti-LGBT Nations Hillary Bagged Millions From - Breitbart
    My Thoughts:
    Hillary calls tens of millions of Working Class Americans "deplorable" and "irredeemable."
    Yet she takes MILLIONS from these 7 foreign dictators and nations that murder, beat, and imprison LGBT individuals...
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. A post from someone else but I totally agree with it.

When engaging the opposition, the #1 rule in the Leftist Playbook is to attack your opponent. In so doing, the leftist deflects the underlying argument and doesn't have to defend his or her position. Leftism can never prevail in the arena of public discourse, because leftism is emotional rather than rational. So one of the first things the leftist will always do is call you names - hater, homophobe (there is no such thing), greedy, ignorant, etc. The goal of this strategery is two-fold: first, by changing the subject, the leftist does not have to engage on a matter he cannot win; and second, it puts the opponent on the defensive by making them prove that they are not a hater, a homophobe, etc.

Watch for this the next time you see a slimy leftist. It will almost inevitably be their first course of action.

That's why you always here from the democrats that everyone other than themselves are one of the items Hillary used in her terms for the basket of deplorables.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL