PROOF That Hillary Clinton Rally In Greensboro NC IS A "FAKE" - Check It Out

Thread: PROOF That Hillary Clinton Rally In Greensboro NC IS A "FAKE" - Check It Out

Folks, you have to see this, I am not sure where Clinton was or even if it was the REAL Hillary. Not sure where the crowd was either. One thing I am sure is that the rally, according to this video - Was a FAKE.
    Video:

My Thoughts:
    And intrepid reporter noticed something really bizarre about footage of a Hillary Clinton rally. You have to look really hard, but once you see it really shocks. Is it possible Hillary is manipulating the size and scope of her crowds? And is the media complicit?
    I especially liked the change in the background from where there were a group of flags standing and then the entire back ground was one big flag, also, who in the hell in the back ground was she waiving too.
    I guess that when she ONLY has a few people at her rallies, they have to Photoshop people in when ever they can.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

The only people that attend Hillary appearances are people that have a problem sleeping. There they get bored into a stupor.

4. Ask yourself this one question.. why wont they give us crowd shots of the hildabeast?
    Ill show you why...

Now, view trumps crowds..

Now, once again.. the hildabeasts rally..

Any questions?