Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal

If Trump gets in, I hope he has his DOJ hold Hillary & Bill accountable for what they've done.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    If Trump gets in, I hope he has his DOJ hold Hillary & Bill accountable for what they've done.
    I hope so as well but afraid it will never happen. Too many in power covers for the Clintons.

Trump isn't beholding to the various power people in Washington, so it just might happen, we can only hope. He's already hinted at the possibility of having the DOJ go against her and Bill.

5. There are more chances FBI will indict a breastfeeding baby for inappropriately touching his mom's boobs rather than indict anybody involved with the Clinton Crime Family

The federal government has no credibility in enforcing the law for all citizens. The FBI and DOJ has shown this.

since9 Guest
    The Clinton Cash Documentary is abundantly revealing:

It always amazes me the vast amount of info concerning the various scandals surrounding the Clinton's, especially Hillary and there are still a large number of people out there that can't come to grips with the fact that they are crooked and out for no one else but themselves.
    There's a derogatory poll on this site against me for posting items against Hillary, sure don't think the moderators here have that poll item here for that reason. It's just a sad childish representation of him to do it and it sure won't diminish my posting of anti-Hillary posts, so it's a waste of his time and effort.

We have a corrupt White House, a corrupt Justice Department, a corrupt State Department, a corrupt IRS, a corrupt Congress and now we're learning we have a corrupt FBI. The Supreme Court is about the only thing in our government remaining yet to be known as corrupt. But if Hillary is elected even the Supreme Court will be corrupted.

9. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    We have a corrupt White House, a corrupt Justice Department, a corrupt State Department, a corrupt IRS, a corrupt Congress and now we're learning we have a corrupt FBI. The Supreme Court is about the only thing in our government remaining yet to be known as corrupt. But if Hillary is elected even the Supreme Court will be corrupted.
    So true !!!!!!!!!!

A recent email dump shows that Obama LIED! He said he had not prior knowledge of Hillaey;s use of a private email server, and found out the same way we did, from the news media. LIAR, LIAR, MOM-JEANS ON FIRE! It was found this week, that Obama not only new, but communicated with Hillary by using a pseudonym (false name) and a private email himself. And he did this as far back as 2012. LIAR LIAR LIAR!

11. Shocks me that Obama tells lies.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast