Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal

It sure isn't hard to do, knowing her back ground.
    Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal-114o.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal-114q.jpg

This just in: Another mass murder and guess what, he turns out to be a Turkish man who posted I am voting for Hillary message.
    This madness must be stopped and Donald Trump is the ONLY one running who seems to want to. it is long past time for our butt hurt friends to stop talking about their principles and start thinking about the future for our children. America is slowly slipping away.
    It is apparent that the Benghazi ***** wants to keep us headed in this direction. We have one more chance to right the ship of state. I am not suggesting Trump is the perfect candidate but rather the only rational choice.
    You can find a number of silly reasons to not vote for Trump but the survival of America is the one thing the vast majority of us agree on. HILLARY MUST BE DEFEATED!

The Debate Committee has been asked twice if they will allow Hillary to wear a ear microphone as she did in the Matt Laurer Q&A session earlier this month. On both occasions they have refused to answer. So does this mean Trump will be debating Hillary and 6 of her closest advisors, or just Hillary? This remains to be seen. I think both candidates should be checked when they get on stage so all can see, to be fair.

Was Hillary Wearing an Earpiece During Last Night's Presidential Forum? » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

6. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    The Debate Committee has been asked twice if they will allow Hillary to wear a ear microphone as she did in the Matt Laurer Q&A session earlier this month. On both occasions they have refused to answer. So does this mean Trump will be debating Hillary and 6 of her closest advisors, or just Hillary? This remains to be seen. I think both candidates should be checked when they get on stage so all can see, to be fair.
    You are so right !!!!!!!!!!
    Also I wonder if Hilly will have a Custom Potium instead of a Custom Podium.

ISN’T THIS CHEATING? FIRST PICTURES Of Hillary’s “Custom” Podium For The Debate With TRUMP
    Reports of Hillary Clinton wanting a step stool during the debate were going around last week. Instead, the debate commission gave permission for a “custom built” podium. Clinton didn’t want to appear smaller than Trump. You would think if the commission didn’t approve a step stool that they wouldn’t approve this.
    Isn’t this cheating? Shouldn’t the candidates have everything the same?
    Hillary Clinton says that we’re “stronger together,” but even she can’t deny Donald Trump is taller.
    The Democratic nominee, who is 5-foot-4, has apparently enlisted the help of a raised podium for the first presidential debate against Donald Trump, who is 6-foot-3, Monday night, photos of the two podiums show.
    According to WABC’s Rita Cosby, one of the two podiums inside the debate hall at Hofstra University, in Hempstead, N.Y., is larger than the other.
    It is believed that the larger one was built at Clinton’s request to make her appear taller than she is.
    Trump, Clinton tied nationally and in swing-states: polls
    “Clinton is 5’4″ and Trump 6’2″ and her team wanted the podium modified or a box added so she won’t look short next to Trump,” Cosby said in an email.
    A photograph taken by WABC’s Rita Cosby shows the two podiums Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will use at Monday night’s debate at Hofstra University.
    The Clinton campaign did not immediately respond to questions about whether the Democratic nominee would be using a raised podium at Monday night’s debate. The Commission on Presidential Debates, which organizes the debates, did not respond to questions either.
    Trump campaign manager: GOP nominee is ‘Babe Ruth of debating’
    However, multiple outlets had reported last week that the Clinton campaign had asked the CPD if the Democratic nominee could use a raised podium to avoid appearing 10 inches shorter than Trump.
    Read More:
    ISN'T THIS CHEATING? FIRST PICTURES Of Hillary's "Custom" Podium For The Debate With TRUMP » 100percentfedUp.com
    My Thoughts:
    Cheating is always the way Hillary gets things done.

since9 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    ISN’T THIS CHEATING? FIRST PICTURES Of Hillary’s “Custom” Podium For The Debate With TRUMP
    Reports of Hillary Clinton wanting a step stool during the debate were going around last week. Instead, the debate commission gave permission for a “custom built” podium. Clinton didn’t want to appear smaller than Trump. You would think if the commission didn’t approve a step stool that they wouldn’t approve this.
    The debates are funded and run by left-wing mudstream media. If they were truly unbiases, they would hold the debates in rooms of limited access, then publish only the typed transcripts, thereby eliminating not only height bias, but gender bias, as well.

I'm wondering, however, how they would eliminate criminal bias? After all, it's not like both Bill the known rapist and Hillary, his criminal accomplice, have kept their noses clean... In fact, here are 47 pages of detailed accounting of the Clinton Crime Syndicate, including dozens of proven criminal acts -- many felonies -- committed by both Bill and Hillary, along with the mob ties to key positions in law enforcement, the justice system, and other elements of government which have allowed both of these individuals to, quite literally, get away with murder (and far more crimes) on multiple occasions over the last thirty years.

No sane, rational, reasonably intelligent, and law-abiding American would ever logically support Hillary Clinton. You might think you meet these five criteria, but if you support Hillary Clinton for president, you're deceiving yourself (or you're being deceived), and you are, logically, deficient in at least one or more of these criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    The debates are funded and run by left-wing mudstream media.
    Would that include the third presidential debate on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 moderated by Fox News Sunday Anchor Chris Wallace?

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Would that include the third presidential debate on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 moderated by Fox News Sunday Anchor Chris Wallace?
    Conservatism is the brand-name of a product that Fox sells. They program to appeal to folks who think of themselves as conservative, but neither Fox as a company or the overwhelming majority of most of its consumers are dyed-in-the-wool conservatives who believe in even a mostly-fundamentalist or originalist view of the Constitution. I think Wallace will be a better moderator than the others so far have been, but that's more about his mannerisms and general likability than any belief (by me) that he's any kind of conservative deep down. People in media who couch themselves as "moderate" do so mostly to be able to jump back and forth across the imaginary line if/when it suits them. I'm pretty sure you'll see lots of that on Wednesday night. Fox and Wallace may not (or may) be "far-left" media, but "moderate" has never been much better in my considered opinion. A moderate on gun control for instance, is perfectly fine with... well... gun control. Most other subjects are about the same. I don't think it's out of line to consider Fox part of the left wing media in reality, even if not in image.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

No sane, rational, reasonably intelligent, and law-abiding American would ever logically support Hillary Clinton. You might think you meet these five criteria, but if you support Hillary Clinton for president, you're deceiving yourself (or you're being deceived), and you are, logically, deficient in at least one or more of these criteria.

Criminal activities hold absolutely no sway with those who will vote for Hillary. Deception is used by the Left Wing to make the public think they are being heard and their particular desires and ideas are of utmost importance and being catered to. In actuality, the only thing important to the Left is the power and money they can amass by deceiving the general public. As long as they think they are catered to, the public and freeloaders will ignore the criminal activities of Hillary, et al, while actually assisting in the downfall of the country.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast