Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal

If the candidates are as qualified as they believe they are, then it shouldn't matter about podium heights or moderator bias. They should be able to think on their feet and deal with whatever pops up. In a real world crisis they wouldn't have time to rehearse or protest the arrangements. I'm tired of the excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    If the candidates are as qualified as they believe they are, then it shouldn't matter about podium heights or moderator bias. They should be able to think on their feet and deal with whatever pops up. In a real world crisis they wouldn't have time to rehearse or protest the arrangements. I'm tired of the excuses.
    There was one video out that claimed Hillary had a teleprompter in her podium. There was a view from behind the podiums after the debate which showed a light on Hillary's podium that was said to be a teleprompter. While Hillary and Trump were out making nice to the people, a man came up to her podium, the light went out and he removed something from under the podium. That was where one of the accusations came from about her being given an edge over Trump. There is no telling what it really was and what was removed but it has made for a good conspiracy theory. There are a number of different theories so sit back and take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    There was one video out that claimed Hillary had a teleprompter in her podium. There was a view from behind the podiums after the debate which showed a light on Hillary's podium that was said to be a teleprompter. While Hillary and Trump were out making nice to the people, a man came up to her podium, the light went out and he removed something from under the podium. That was where one of the accusations came from about her being given an edge over Trump. There is no telling what it really was and what was removed but it has made for a good conspiracy theory. There are a number of different theories so sit back and take your pick.
    No thank you. I choose not to pick from conspiracy theories.

Even is such a thing were true (which I don't believe), Trump was still responsible for his responses and reactions.

Again I say, no excuses.

What everyone needs to do is decide whether the statements from Trump out weigh the proven illegal actions that Hillary did when you vote Nov 8th.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Trump's major problem is that his only consistent action is changing his statements and changing his position to suit whatever he thinks he needs to say to get applause. Oh, and the fact that he has nine women and counting accusing him of criminal sexual assault.

You might check that these nine women accusing him of criminal sexual assault have had their statements debunked by other witnesses and their family members, which is quite different from the illegal actions of Hillary that have been proven.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You might check that these nine women accusing him of criminal sexual assault have had their statements debunked by other witnesses and their family members, which is quite different from the illegal actions of Hillary that have been proven.
    And why is it that Trump is not giving an hour-long press conference debunking each accuser, providing the evidence to the public? Any serious candidate would do that. Instead, I hear that those accusers weren't beautiful enough to be fondled by Trump.

When have you heard Trump say, accusers weren't beautiful enough to be fondled by him? Your putting your opinions to Trumps words, not what he's actually said.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    When have you heard Trump say, accusers weren't beautiful enough to be fondled by him? Your putting your opinions to Trumps words, not what he's actually said.

You been Pwned son, give it up.

11. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    And why is it that Trump is not giving an hour-long press conference debunking each accuser, providing the evidence to the public? Any serious candidate would do that. Instead, I hear that those accusers weren't beautiful enough to be fondled by Trump.
    I DID NOT hear the word beautiful anywhere in the vid.
    Just another example of liberals putting words in someone's mouth.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast