Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal

Just a few (25) of the scandals, lies, and criminal activity of Hillary Clinton.
    Video:

My Thoughts:
    And she adds more scandals every day.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Yep. Over 30 years of lying, cheating stealing, and being a "grifter"

She'll NEVER change.

Saw in news where Trump had a rally in a small town in Florida they other day and a crowd of over 8,000 showed up. The same day Hillary had a rally in Philadelphia, (large Black population), so you'd think she would have a lot of people there shouting and cheering for her. Nope, not so much. Only 200 people showed up. Then today Hillary was suppose to show up for a rally in North Carolina. Problem is, she never showed up. Poor health, tiny crowd, you tell me. All I know was she was a
    "No Show", with no excuse given.

Man Shouts “Hillary For Prison” And Clinton Responds With “Let’s Make It Happen!”
    You’d think we’re making up the follow incident involving Hillary Clinton, but luckily, just like her recent medical emergency, it was all caught on video.
    Paul Joseph Watson explains:
    Hillary Clinton was caught in an embarrassing moment when someone at her rally yelled “Hillary for prison!”, to which the presidential candidate responded, “Let’s make it happen!”
    The cringe worthy moment was captured on film.
    Given her now notorious propensity for being constantly “confused,” Hillary probably thought the man was saying “Hillary for president!,” but nothing could be further from the truth.
    Video:

Read More:
    Man Shouts “Hillary For Prison” And Clinton Responds With “Let’s Make It Happen!” - Freedom Outpost
    My Thoughts:
    Oops

Howdy,

Hillary has spent a lifetime of being a career criminal and after killing 90 or so people is still walking the streets.

The GOP has spent over 30 years and over $500,000,000.00 of taxpayers' money and hasn't even given Hillary a jaywalking ticket.

Either Hillary is very, very good at what she does, an incredible person, an awesome person, or the GOP is totally incompetent.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

The Clinton's know where all the skeletons are burred in Washington, that's why she's gotten away with her crimes so far.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    The Clinton's know where all the skeletons are burred in Washington, that's why she's gotten away with her crimes so far.
    So you're stating for a fact the ALL GOPers are so corrupt that they are afraid that Hillary will tell their secrets?

Makes sense.

Paul

Both sides Democrat & Republicans. It's the only reason why the Clinton's haven't been held accountable for all of their scandals.

11. Obama's DOJ , IRS will never FULLY look into the Clinton's doings as the fix is in for them.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast