Good job by government ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good job by government !

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Seriously Ken, do you expect anything else. We keep hearing the phrase "too big to fail", but in the case of the our government, they are "too big to function".
    +1

3. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Seriously Ken, do you expect anything else. We keep hearing the phrase "too big to fail", but in the case of the our government, they are "too big to function".
    I TOTALY AGREE with you on this.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I thought phrases like "who vote with bombs" and "bomb-voters" might give away the fact that the post was tongue in cheek, the mildly sarcastic message being that jihadis aren't likely to assimilate as "voters" at all once in this country, whether right or left wing "voters."

I am all for prohibiting any Syrian refugees from being imported into this country. Whether it could be proven to "save just one life" or not doesn't matter to me, as I believe such a prohibition would save multitudes of lives in the long-run, or as much of the long-run as this country has left in the first place.

Blues
    I was also being tongue in cheek when I suggested turning the "If it saves just one life!" gun control mantra into a refugee control mantra against the liberals who want to open our borders to anyone and everyone because even if one were to use that logic? the liberals wouldn't be able to understand the irony anyway.

Liberals don't understand that the country called the United States of America is just as much their and my and your home as is their own personal house but you can bet they are very choosy about who they let into their own house.

I believe all those liberals who think bringing in Syrian refugees is a good idea should put their integrity where their mouth is and take those refugees into their own personal homes and support them, let them use their cars, pay for their clothing, groceries, electricity, heat and air conditioning. Hell... even give them control of the TV remote!

Hey Hillary and your ilk! How many refugees do you have living off you in YOUR own personal house? Huh?
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12