Good job by government !
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good job by government !

1. Good job by government !

3. Keep your friends close,your enemy closer

Who side is DHS on anyway what a bunch of idiots.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

This figure has been updated today, it's now gone from 850 some to over 1,800.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Common sense has left the building
    Donald Trump Jr. sent out this tweet:
    If I had a bowl of Skittles and I told you three would kill you, would you take a hand full?
    That’s our Syrian Refugee Problem.
    This analogy is 100% correct, do we need to accept all of these refugees knowing that a number of them want to kill us and has been backed up by the CIA, NSA, FBI and DHS, that there’s a large number of these Syrian refugees that can’t be vetted, period.
    But the stupid democrats don’t like it, must be hitting too close to home because their wanting to allow hundreds of thousands to enter our country without being vetted correctly.

6. How else can the Demorats hold onto power? They know the American people are getting tired of their crap...
    So, they bring in a new group, that they can coddle and manipulate into voting Demorats..

Pretty simple, right?

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    How else can the Demorats hold onto power? They know the American people are getting tired of their crap...
    So, they bring in a new group, that they can coddle and manipulate into voting Demorats..

Pretty simple, right?
    I don't know....Democrats will say that those who vote with bombs would be more closely-aligned with the right wing of politics.

Personally, I don't think bomb-voters will ever assimilate very well with any pigeonholing of Americans, whether right or left, not counting the idiots who support importing bomb-voters, that is.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Seriously Ken, do you expect anything else. We keep hearing the phrase "too big to fail", but in the case of the our government, they are "too big to function".
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I don't know....Democrats will say that those who vote with bombs would be more closely-aligned with the right wing of politics.

Personally, I don't think bomb-voters will ever assimilate very well with any pigeonholing of Americans, whether right or left, not counting the idiots who support importing bomb-voters, that is.
    We need to take a page from the anti gunners. After all if gun control can be justified with the slogan of "If it saves just one life!!!" then refugee control can be justified with the same slogan.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    We need to take a page from the anti gunners. After all if gun control can be justified with the slogan of "If it saves just one life!!!" then refugee control can be justified with the same slogan.
    I thought phrases like "who vote with bombs" and "bomb-voters" might give away the fact that the post was tongue in cheek, the mildly sarcastic message being that jihadis aren't likely to assimilate as "voters" at all once in this country, whether right or left wing "voters."

I am all for prohibiting any Syrian refugees from being imported into this country. Whether it could be proven to "save just one life" or not doesn't matter to me, as I believe such a prohibition would save multitudes of lives in the long-run, or as much of the long-run as this country has left in the first place.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Why can't the left get it through their thick heads when the FBI, CIA, DHS, NSA and every intelligence agency say it's impassable to vet these people coming from Syria and if they are allowed to enter our country as Obama and Hillary want to do, will in the long run create harm and death.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast