IRS Just Revealed One Big Nasty Secret About Clinton Foundation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IRS Just Revealed One Big Nasty Secret About Clinton Foundation

Basically what IRS just revealed is that Clinton Foundation is one huge Ponzi Scheme!!!
    This is insane! Practically not just Hillary, but whole Clinton family is going to jail!
    According to Daily Caller:
    Just 5.7 percent of the Clinton Foundation’s massive 2014 budget actually went to charitable grants, according to the tax-exempt organization’s IRS filings. The rest went to salaries and employee benefits, fundraising and “other expenses.”
    The Clinton Foundation spent a hair under $91.3 million in 2014, the organization’s IRS filings show. But less than $5.2 million of that went to charitable grants.
    That number pales in comparison to the $34.8 million the foundation spent on salaries, compensation and employee benefits.
    Another $50.4 million was marked as “other expenses,” while the remaining almost $851K was marked as “professional fundraising expenses.”
    Despite taking in an additional $30 million in 2014, the Clinton Foundation spent 40 percent less on charitable grants in 2014 than in 2013. Even as it slashed charitable spending, the foundation increased the amount spent on salaries, employee benefits and compensation by $5 million in 2014. The foundation also spent $5 million more “other expenses” in 2014.
    Sean Davis at The Federalist notes, “the bulk of the charitable work lauded by the Clinton Foundation’s boosters — the distribution of drugs to impoverished people in developing countries — is no longer even performed by the Clinton Foundation. Those activities were spun off in 2010 and are now managed by the Clinton Health Access Initiative, a completely separate non-profit organization.” (RELATED: Clinton Foundation Deceived IRS On Tax Exemption From The Start)
    As first reported by The Daily Caller, the IRS launched an investigation into the Clinton Foundation this past July after 64 House Republicans called the foundation a “lawless ‘pay-to-play’ enterprise that has been operating under a cloak of philanthropy for years and should be investigated” in a letter to the IRS, FBI and Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
    Read More:
    Whole Clinton Family Is Going To Jail: IRS Just Revealed One Big Nasty Secret About Clinton Foundation!!! | USA Politics Today
    My Thoughts:
    Like I’ve always said, “Follow the money”.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Howdy,

Wow!

This will be the end for the Clintons.

This information will, without a doubt, destroy the Clintons.

Oh, wait.................

Gee...........

I just realized that the linked "article" was just a fictitious story and wasn't factual in any shape, form, fashion and/or manner.

Oh, well............

Looks like Hillary will be Our next POTUS.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Keep wishing.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Keep wishing.
    Keep having delusional dreams.

Paul

Delusional dreams, I'm not the one who is in complete denial where it comes to understanding the facts even when they are right in front of your face. Wishing that they aren't true is a person on a one way street.

Delusional dreams, I'm not the one who is in complete denial where it comes to understanding the facts even when they are right in front of your face. Wishing that they aren't true is a person on a one way street.

Really?

How many threads have you started regarding something that will "end" Hillary? ..... and how has that worked out?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

As many as it takes for the truth to get out to the Hillary water carriers to realize she's not fit to become president. I sure don't see you posting anything denying her scandals.

As many as it takes for the truth to get out to the Hillary water carriers to realize she's not fit to become president. I sure don't see you posting anything denying her scandals.

Because I don't allow Hillary or any politician to completely dominate my every waking moment nor spend untold hours looking for previously released information to parrot to the very limited people that see it on this forum.

You have not produced the first piece of "new" evidence to support your cause, merely parroted the views of other Hillary haters.

Again, how many peoples mind have you changed with your threads? I suspect that it is none.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Unless you've reviewed all of my posts concerning the Clinton's, you haven't got a leg to stand on. By the way, if your so committed to back the Clintons, then why don't you post rebuttals to my posts using your own facts and figures. Tag your it.

Unless you've reviewed all of my posts concerning the Clinton's, you haven't got a leg to stand on. By the way, if your so committed to back the Clintons, then why don't you post rebuttals to my posts using your own facts and figures. Tag your it.
    I've seen your demonstration of your OCD affliction over Hillary, what a waste of time, you are not going to change a single mind.

I'm not supporting her in any way, form or fashion, and I will not vote for her. I do wonder how you function in life given you clear obsession with this woman.

Do you have a job, are you spending all your time at work searching the internet for more dirt on her, so you can post it here to a very very limited audience? Does you boss know?

Does you supper get cold because you have to post just one more of the things you have found on the internet, are you loosing sleep posting searching and posting this meaningless tripe. And I say meaningless because you haven't changed the first persons vote.

IRS Just Revealed One Big Nasty Secret About Clinton Foundation-48990764.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast