Debate question

Thread: Debate question

1. Debate question

Anyone think hil-LIAR-y will wear an earpiece while debating Trump so she can be coached by her staff ?

Anyone think she has been given questions in advance ?

I don't think either of those will happen, but I do know she will do her very level best to get under Trumps skin.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I don't think either of those will happen, but I do know she will do her very level best to get under Trumps skin.
    That's easy to do. Megyn Kelly asked him one question and he had a total meltdown and skipped the next debate.

As We know from the 11 hour interrogation that Hillary underwent during the "Ben who" witch hunt that Hillary is a cool cucumber and cannot be rattled.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

What about her famous quote, What difference does it make, remark. She sure wasn't cool then was she.

ISN’T THIS CHEATING? FIRST PICTURES Of Hillary’s “Custom” Podium For The Debate With TRUMP
    Reports of Hillary Clinton wanting a step stool during the debate were going around last week. Instead, the debate commission gave permission for a “custom built” podium. Clinton didn’t want to appear smaller than Trump. You would think if the commission didn’t approve a step stool that they wouldn’t approve this.
    Isn’t this cheating? Shouldn’t the candidates have everything the same?
    Hillary Clinton says that we’re “stronger together,” but even she can’t deny Donald Trump is taller.
    The Democratic nominee, who is 5-foot-4, has apparently enlisted the help of a raised podium for the first presidential debate against Donald Trump, who is 6-foot-3, Monday night, photos of the two podiums show.
    According to WABC’s Rita Cosby, one of the two podiums inside the debate hall at Hofstra University, in Hempstead, N.Y., is larger than the other.
    It is believed that the larger one was built at Clinton’s request to make her appear taller than she is.
    Trump, Clinton tied nationally and in swing-states: polls
    “Clinton is 5’4″ and Trump 6’2″ and her team wanted the podium modified or a box added so she won’t look short next to Trump,” Cosby said in an email.
    A photograph taken by WABC’s Rita Cosby shows the two podiums Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will use at Monday night’s debate at Hofstra University.
    podium
    “One is clearly larger … than the other,” Cosby said.
    Debate question-114s.jpg
    Photos taken by Cosby appear to show two podiums of two different sizes.
    The Clinton campaign did not immediately respond to questions about whether the Democratic nominee would be using a raised podium at Monday night’s debate. The Commission on Presidential Debates, which organizes the debates, did not respond to questions either.
    Trump campaign manager: GOP nominee is ‘Babe Ruth of debating’
    However, multiple outlets had reported last week that the Clinton campaign had asked the CPD if the Democratic nominee could use a raised podium to avoid appearing 10 inches shorter than Trump.
    Read More:
    ISN'T THIS CHEATING? FIRST PICTURES Of Hillary's "Custom" Podium For The Debate With TRUMP 100percentfedUp.com
    My Thoughts:
    Cheating is always the way Hillary gets things done.

My question is will debating Hillary or Her and six of her closest advisers, like before when it was discovered Hillary was wearing an ear microphone hooked up to others off stage.

Was Hillary Wearing an Earpiece During Last Night's Presidential Forum? » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!