Hillary Clinton Shouts at Camera Full Freak Out Mode

Thread: Hillary Clinton Shouts at Camera Full Freak Out Mode

Hillary Clinton Shouts at Camera Full Freak Out Mode

Hillary Clinton Shouts at Camera: ‘Why Aren’t I 50 Points Ahead’ of Donald Trump?
    Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton spoke about foe Donald Trump during a video conference of the Laborers' International Union of North America, saying, "Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?"
    Watch:

My Thoughts:
    Full Freak Out Mode...she’s losing her mind and is in full panic mode.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

It was painful to watch and listen to. Ouch!

She can’t say anything positive about the things she did as a senator or SOS, all she’s got is a bag full of hate and lies.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hillary has been practicing for the Debates Monday Night. Or that is what you are to believe. She may have spent a couple hours a few days practicing, but the majority of the time she has been "Resting" Her health is still in decline, and will get worse in coming days. Monday nights debate stress may take a severe toll on her.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Hillary has been practicing for the Debates Monday Night. Or that is what you are to believe. She may have spent a couple hours a few days practicing, but the majority of the time she has been "Resting" Her health is still in decline, and will get worse in coming days. Monday nights debate stress may take a severe toll on her.
    Monday night will be rough indeed--90 minutes without a potty break. That would do me in.

7. No telling what might be in her CUSTOM PODIUM or POTIUM.