Very UN- PC
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very UN- PC

1. Very UN- PC

As more and more cities become African majorities and more and more Africans in control of the local government , they seem to revert back to their African roots.

Tribal warfare ( gangs)
    Pillage ( take what you want from others and destroy what is left.
    Use weapons to take control ( now guns instead of spears )

This is based because you saw video of Charlotte's black police chief?

Should you be living in some white supremacist compound in Idaho?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

4. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    This is based because you saw video of Charlotte's black police chief?

Should you be living in some white supremacist compound in Idaho?
    Nope! Just stating things I see going on .
    Do you deny it is going on ?
    BTW , I have spent some time in Africa . Was Zaire at the time but now DROC.

Also I own some property in an African controlled county and it is taxed at the highest rate in the state I live in.

Never mind that Hispanics are the vast majority of gang members.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

6. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Never mind that Hispanics are the vast majority of gang members.
    They don't seem to be looting , burning , destroying others property and shooting one another as the Africans are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    They don't seem to be looting , burning , destroying others property and shooting one another as the Africans are doing.

Then clearly you don't understand the difference between a "gang" and a "mob". The problems in Charlotte, Ferguson, Baltimore, etc, are NOT gang related. And as we saw in Charlotte, shooting fellow "tribe" members.

You don't even recognize or articulate the level of your own racist attitude.

Unless the OP has some kind of secret contradictory demographic information, I would say most, if not all, of the protesters and rioters in Charlotte have been Americans, not Africans.

9. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Then clearly you don't understand the difference between a "gang" and a "mob". The problems in Charlotte, Ferguson, Baltimore, etc, are NOT gang related. And as we saw in Charlotte, shooting fellow "tribe" members.

You don't even recognize or articulate the level of your own racist attitude.
    I told in the header that this was not being P.C.

Can you be sure no gangs were rioting ?
    With all the shooting going on in Chi Town , is it mobs or gangs ?

Just why was most of the arrests were of people from somewhere else ?
    Confirming what many had suspected when viewing the sudden and intense collapse into anrchy that occurred in Charlotte this week, Todd Walther, spokesman for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police told CNN's Erin Burnett:

"This is not Charlotte that's out here. These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems.These are not protestors, these are criminals."

"We've got the instigators that are coming in from the outside. They were coming in on buses from out of state. If you go back and look at some of the arrests that were made last night. I can about say probably 70% of those had out-of-state IDs. They're not coming from Charlotte."

Why can't I use African instead of African- American ( which even Liberals use ) or black ?

Look back for several decades and see who has been rioting and destroying other's property.

If I am a racist , why do I help out the ones who live around me ?

On the right of me is a man that is elderly and just had two major operations and I help him with various things.
    Directly across the street , a couple live and we get along great but he is kind of lazy.
    Next door to him lives an older lady who just had a stroke and lost the use of her left arm and leg.
    My wife and I help feed her, provide a news paper everyday and help her in many ways.
    There are some good people around me but there are also some bad actors as well.

All of the above are African , African/American or black

I told in the header that this was not being P.C.
    Your first group to blame was "gangs"....

first of all gangs are dominated by Hispanics, not blacks, nor are "gangs" the problem in Charlotte. So you call them "Africans", when in fact most of them probably couldn't point to Africa on a map if they had to.

Naw, not a racist bone in your body.... the solution is simple revoke their visa and let the "Africans" go back to Africa..... Oh wait these are American Citizens, born in this country...

And you have the unmitigated gall to say you ain't a racist... that's rich Ken, and sick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast