Trump Tells Netanyahu... U.S.Will Recognize Jerusalem As Capital Of Isreal - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump Tells Netanyahu... U.S.Will Recognize Jerusalem As Capital Of Isreal

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Your holier-than-thou innuendo is showing, and that too is such a pity.
    With knowledge comes responsibility, with more knowledge comes more responsibility. My knowledge does not make me holy let alone holier-than-thou. Your insinuation is duly noted, and that too is such a pity.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    With knowledge comes responsibility, with more knowledge comes more responsibility. My knowledge does not make me holy let alone holier-than-thou. Your insinuation is duly noted, and that too is such a pity.
    Except your vast knowledge is based solely on the ignorance of ancient goat herders that didn't have a clue where the sun went at night, and many many other things. 2000+ years ago you may well have been the vast repository of knowledge you crow about. But it is almost 2018 and you knowledge is extremely dated.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Then let me take it from insinuation to just putting it out there in plain English....

Telling the truth that Trump is just as much leftist as he is righty should neither garner your pity nor earn a "so-called" Christian quip from you towards me. That was the insinuation that prompted mine.

Trump done good in Jerusalem, but how anyone can believe that he can lead a country away from globalism when way more than half of his administration is populated by CFR and Bilderberg members, as well as Constitution-usurping establishment government hacks who have been plying their globalism and domestic tyranny for decades, is beyond me. Put Jeff Sessions at the top of that list. I dare say that I know more about Sessions than anyone except for maybe Oldgrunt on this site. He is not a man to be trusted with the application of anything resembling justice, or with The People's God-given rights. Sessions is only one among many of Trump's appointments for whom I believe that about, but I know what I'm talking about where he's concerned, so he stands as my prime example of Trump's inability to distinguish between "conservative enough" and leading with a true and sincere commitment to adherence to Founding Principles.

I believe you're right that Trump's being used by God, as are we all, but just because God is using a highly-flawed man for His own purposes doesn't mean we have to ignore what makes that man highly-flawed. God doesn't need you or me to support Trump if God already has a plan for how He's going to use him. Lying to ourselves about Trump being anything other than what his life proves he is, is the kind of self-deception that you and I have talked extensively about in the past. Trump has the same free will to do good or evil as every single human being does. Eventually, God will reveal what use(s) He made of Trump, but in the meantime, we can only evaluate him as we do any other man. That conclusion hardly makes me pitiful or a "so-called" Christian.

Nothing insinuated and/or implied should be taken from the above. Everything I meant to say is right there. I'm not angry, not feeling adversarial towards you or anything negative at all. I'm simply talking straight.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Then let me take it from insinuation to just putting it out there in plain English....

Telling the truth that Trump is just as much leftist as he is righty should neither garner your pity nor earn a "so-called" Christian quip from you towards me. That was the insinuation that prompted mine.

Blues
    My "so-called Christian" quip was general & overall, it was not in any way, shape, or form directed at you. knowing one another, all you had to do was ask, I would have told you so. I'll leave it there.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

With all the prophecies about Israel’s return to her land in this Last Generation, it had to happen. It's also evident that the return includes a return to Jerusalem. The TV news is aghast at what the move of our embassy to Jerusalem might mean for Israeli peace with the Palestinians. We hear the wringing of hands among European leaders, that recognizing Jerusalem will anger the Palestinians who consider Jerusalem as their capital. You have to be a country or nation to have a capital. Palestine is a territory and has never-ever been a nation or country. Jerusalem has never been their capital. Will the Palestinian Arabs get angry? Does a bear pee in the woods? The Arabs and the Persians (Iranians) have been mad at the world and each other for thousands of years. No matter what President Trump does today, they will still be angry. Indeed, there will be war... "And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces"(Zechariah 12:3).

God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate ALL the warnings and promises found in the Bible, and Prophecy of these Last Days is playing out right in front of the eyes of the world. "This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land. I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms (Ezekiel 37:21-22). I'm not sure President Trump knows the significance of this move in prophecy but he is being uniquely used of God for this exact moment in history. After Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama campaigned on and promised a move of the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, Israel’s eternal capital; there is finally a president who is actually planning to do what he said he would do. I think it's exciting and am glad I am here to see it.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12