Trump Tells Netanyahu... U.S.Will Recognize Jerusalem As Capital Of Isreal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Trump Tells Netanyahu... U.S.Will Recognize Jerusalem As Capital Of Isreal

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,890

    Trump Tells Netanyahu... U.S.Will Recognize Jerusalem As Capital Of Isreal

    Trump Tells Netanyahu That As President U.S. Will Recognize Jerusalem As Capital Of Israel

    Christian, still looking for a reason to vote for Donald Trump in November? Today he just gave you another one, and it's awesome. Donald Trump met this morning with Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu, and promised that in a Trump presidency the United States will recognize Jerusalem as the eternal capital of the sovereign nation of Israel. If you're a Bible believer, that's the one and only reason you need to vote Trump on 11.08.16.

    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  2.   
  3. #2
    The world needs to recognize Jerusalem at the Capital of Israel.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,890
    Pence: Trump ‘actively considering’ moving US embassy to Jerusalem


    “As President Trump says, ‘If the world knows nothing else, let them know this: America stands with Israel,'” he said. “Under our administration, America will always stand with Israel.”

    Unfortunately, according to Scripture , this statement, regardless of who says it, is a falsity.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,890
    “And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.” Zechariah 12:3 (KJV)


    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,890
    It's great to see Donald Trump, the sworn enemy of the Liberal Left, totally in the drivers seat and being used of God to fulfill Bible prophecy. If anyone ever wondered why I would support Trump for president, this is why I supported and still support him.

    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    It's great to see Donald Trump, the sworn enemy of the Liberal Left, totally in the drivers seat and being used of God to fulfill Bible prophecy. If anyone ever wondered why I would support Trump for president, this is why I supported and still support him.

    I'll give him props for the recognition of Jerusalem as the capitol. Way to go, Prez.

    "The sworn enemy of the liberal left" though? Not even close. O'Care will never be repealed, and the only "replacing" that *might* ever take place is a few Republican progressive tweaks to the existing Democrat progressive provisions that exist now.

    "...on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

    * FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama"


    DACA anyone?

    How about Second Amendment advocacy?

    “I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools — you have to — and on military bases on my first day,” he said, according to The Washington Post.

    Really? It's been more than 365 days at this point and GFZs are still in place.

    I don't have time to track down every quote of Trump's on guns he's ever made, but since his campaign-era conversion from supporting the Assault Weapons Ban in his 2000 book, he simply nixed the AWB in favor of saying we already have "enough" gun laws on the books, and that we "need" to start enforcing them before we turn to passing new gun control laws. How about getting rid of all the unconstitutional gun control laws "already on the books" if he's such a Second Amendment warrior?

    I'm 6'-6" and the list of leftist pap coming out of Trump's pie-hole is longer than both my legs combined. He deserves props for the Jerusalem thing, and I have no credible evidence to convince me that he's done anything where Russia is concerned that would justify him being run out of office, making the Mueller investigation a total witch-hunt as far as I'm concerned, but still, "sworn enemy of the liberal left" is simply not accurate. At best, he's a centrist with pretty much equal parts left and right in everything he believes in. How Christian or conservative of him was it to say he's never asked God for forgiveness? Has he ever walked that back?

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,890
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I'll give him props for the recognition of Jerusalem as the capitol. Way to go, Prez.

    "The sworn enemy of the liberal left" though? Not even close. O'Care will never be repealed, and the only "replacing" that *might* ever take place is a few Republican progressive tweaks to the existing Democrat progressive provisions that exist now.

    "...on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

    * FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama"


    DACA anyone?

    How about Second Amendment advocacy?

    “I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools — you have to — and on military bases on my first day,” he said, according to The Washington Post.

    Really? It's been more than 365 days at this point and GFZs are still in place.

    I don't have time to track down every quote of Trump's on guns he's ever made, but since his campaign-era conversion from supporting the Assault Weapons Ban in his 2000 book, he simply nixed the AWB in favor of saying we already have "enough" gun laws on the books, and that we "need" to start enforcing them before we turn to passing new gun control laws. How about getting rid of all the unconstitutional gun control laws "already on the books" if he's such a Second Amendment warrior?

    I'm 6'-6" and the list of leftist pap coming out of Trump's pie-hole is longer than both my legs combined. He deserves props for the Jerusalem thing, and I have no credible evidence to convince me that he's done anything where Russia is concerned that would justify him being run out of office, making the Mueller investigation a total witch-hunt as far as I'm concerned, but still, "sworn enemy of the liberal left" is simply not accurate. At best, he's a centrist with pretty much equal parts left and right in everything he believes in. How Christian or conservative of him was it to say he's never asked God for forgiveness? Has he ever walked that back?

    Blues
    Okay, "The sworn enemy of the liberal left" may be a bit much to say, however, he's enough enemy of the liberal left to satisfy me. I support Trump based on his pro Israel policy and believe he is being used of God to hold back the tidal wave of Globalism and evil for a bit longer. I’m not saying that he’s a great leader or a godly man. What I am saying is that he seems uniquely prepared for this exact moment in history. Because I know the truth pertaining to this last generation, gun control (reciprocity,etc) and all of the other many political issues of great perplexity plaguing our society are simply amusing to me. Not funny, just amusing. Knowing the truth and having the truth set one free presents itself to be a novelty among the secular as well as the majority of "so-called" Christians today. Such a pity.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,890
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Okay, "The sworn enemy of the liberal left" may be a bit much to say, however, he's enough enemy of the liberal left to satisfy me. I support Trump based on his pro Israel policy and believe he is being used of God to hold back the tidal wave of Globalism and evil for a bit longer. I’m not saying that he’s a great leader or a godly man. What I am saying is that he seems uniquely prepared for this exact moment in history. Because I know the truth pertaining to this last generation, gun control (reciprocity,etc) and all of the other many political issues of great perplexity plaguing our society are simply amusing to me. Not funny, just amusing. Knowing the truth and having the truth set one free presents itself to be a novelty among the secular as well as the majority of "so-called" Christians today. Such a pity.
    Your holier-than-thou innuendo is showing, and that too is such a pity.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  11. #10
    Trump Tells Netanyahu... U.S.Will Recognize Jerusalem As Capital Of Isreal-canada-free.jpg
    These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

    Factual Reporting: MIXED

    Notes: Judi Ann T. McLeod (born 1944) is a Canadian journalist who operates the conservative Canadian website, Canada Free Press (CFP), which publishes news stories, features, and editorials. Featured a “Countdown until Obama leaves Office.” Has a strong Christian Right bias and does not always support the general consensus of science. (10/2/2016)
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast