SHOCK VIDEO : FILTHY Refugees Have DESTROYED the Once Beautiful City of Paris
By Amy Moreno
They have no respect or care for the Parisian culture or the beauty of the city.
They’ve littered it with garbage, violence, and forced THEIR WAY OF LIFE and religion down everyone’s throat.
This short video shows what these disrespectful hobos have done to Paris – and if we elect Hillary, the same thing will happen to our beautiful cities.
Watch the video:
SHOCK VIDEO : FILTHY Refugees Have DESTROYED the Once Beautiful City of Paris – TruthFeed
My Thoughts:
Just something to think about, with Obama wanting to bring in over 100,000 to our country and Hillary wanting to bring 550% more than Obama here.
And what are they going to do once they get here, it’s estimated that the tax payers will pay up to $110,000 per refugee each year that they are here and the average number of years that they stay here has gone from 8.5 years ten years ago to 26.8 years today.
Now I don’t know about you folks, but that’s a whole lot of my tax dollars that could be used to help the millions Americans that are in poverty and the 95 million that are unemployed.