Saudi Arabs Are Still Selling Castrated Black Slaves TODAY

Thread: Saudi Arabs Are Still Selling Castrated Black Slaves TODAY

THE SLAVERY AND TREATMENT OF BLACK AFRICANS ACROSS THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA STILL TODAY NEEDS TO BE CONFRONTED, EXPOSED, AND ERADICATED,
    Video:

My Thoughts:
    The largest single donor to Hillary Clinton’s Foundation/Slush Fund is Saudi Arabia. Perhaps her Black supporters missed this video.
    With Hillary being the so called voice of the women, it’s a big question why she’s never denounced Saudi Arabia for their anti-women actions also, oh I forgot she needs to keep her slush fund solvent.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Rich Arabs Give Their Children Black Slaves As Birthday Gifts
    THE SLAVERY AND TREATMENT OF BLACK AFRICANS ACROSS THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA STILL TODAY NEEDS TO BE CONFRONTED, EXPOSED, AND ERADICATED.
    Video:

My Thoughts:
    Disgusting
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Saudi Arabs Are Still Selling Castrated Black Slaves TODAY-bush-holds-hands-saudi-ap-gerald-herbert.png
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

5. Funny thing is the fact that Bush is not running to be President of the USA and Hillary is.
    So what is the point of your picture?

Should some of the things Clinton did when he was President be brought up as well such as selling out to China and Gore saying there was not anything illegal about it?