2016 Presidential Debate - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Presidential Debate

Not quite the manchurian candidate, but if they say something that their handlers dont like, they get zapped.

Dont take this seriously folks, its my attempt at humor......

Of course it could be a total ruse, something to send the conspiracy theorists into a feeding frenzy over nothing further making a fool of themselves and demonstrating how desperate they are.

This is no longer the era of crude large boxy electronics and wires/cables to whatever (ear piece) the size of a garden hose.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Think about this, what’s a more important question, whether Trump said one of the Miss Universe ladies had gotten fat or if national security secrets had been allowed to be on a unsecured E-mail server. That question about the girl had no reason to be asked by Holt, period.
    Hillary's e-mail are old news and meaningless to everyone except to the basement dwellers are trailer park crowd.

That question about the girl was extremely important because it shows that t-rump is a sexist. Since over half of the USA population are women, well, do the math.

t-rump has a long and well documented history of saying sexist and racist remarks. t-rump is sooooo proud of himself he has to be in front of a camera or a mic to boost his ego. All of these are saved, categorized and file for future use.

As the old saying goes....... "Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut!"

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You would think that someone with your extensive military experience, covert ops and Top Secret security clearance, and incredible knowledge of .gov email would realize that current covert comm devices are the size of the head of an old wooden stick match.

The photoshopped "item" on Hillary's back ridiculous huge.

Paul

P.S. What's up with t-rump's sniffles? Coke head? Stage 3 Parkerson's? Just curious.
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

2016 Presidential Debate-114v.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Think about this, what’s a more important question, whether Trump said one of the Miss Universe ladies had gotten fat or if national security secrets had been allowed to be on a unsecured E-mail server. That question about the girl had no reason to be asked by Holt, period.
    Hillary's e-mail are old news and meaningless to everyone except to the basement dwellers are trailer park crowd.

That question about the girl was extremely important because it shows that t-rump is a sexist. Since over half of the USA population are women, well, do the math.

t-rump has a long and well documented history of saying sexist and racist remarks. t-rump is sooooo proud of himself he has to be in front of a camera or a mic to boost his ego. All of these are saved, categorized and file for future use.

As the old saying goes....... "Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut!"

Paul
    You would dismiss the threat to National security posed by Hillary's unsecured server while spouting off about, in your words and I quote: "t-rump has a long and well documented history of saying sexist and racist remarks."?

So being sexist is more heinous than destroying evidence by scrubbing emails and having an unsecured server?

I think Mr. Twain said it best:

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

― Mark Twain
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Lester Holt not a good pick for debates. He asked Trump 15 questions and Hillary only 2. He repeatedly corrected Trump and falsely tried to fact-check him, but not Hillary. He never asked any hard-hitting questions of Hillary, like on her Email Scandal, Benghazi, Huma Abedin's ties to Radical Islam. Yet he pounded Trump on his taxes. I'm pretty sure the next debate will be more of the same, considering the moderators will be 2 left-leaning MSM pundits. Next time the odds with be 3 to 1 againts Donald Trump, as he will have to debate Hillary and 2 "moderators".

Draft Dodging
    He also went to a military school and graduated, but yes he did get a deferment because he was going to school as did millions of other Americans.
    Being sued for racist housing practices
    The suit was settled out of court and he was never deemed guilty by the court.
    Close associations with Mobsters
    If doing business with people in NYC is doing business with Mobsters, then 98% of business people in NYC are also guilty.
    6 Bankruptcies
    It was 4 Bankruptcies, but considering he has had over thousands of businesses over the past 40 years, these were such a small percentage it’s anon starter.
    Repeatedly stiffing vendors and bragging about it.
    If you had a vendor or worker that didn’t do the job they had promised to do and didn’t complete the job, would you pay them the full amount?
    Bragging about paying 0 taxes
    Do you not take EVERY deduction that you can legally can on your taxes?
    His Donald J. Trump Foundation's violation of campaign finance laws
    That was wrong and he paid a fine.
    Working with Russian Mobsters
    Are you saying any business in Russia is run by Mobsters? He’s a business man and you do business where you can, it’s called business.
    Owing millions to foreign banks
    So he owes money, tell me a major would wide business that doesn’t owe money to foreign banks.
    Conducting business with Iranian money Launderers
    I’ll have to see your proof of that.
    Running for U.S. President while praising a Russian dictator
    You want our President to mend fences to keep peace, would you rather our President call Putin names and start the cold war all over again.
    A stated intention to ignore the 4th and 2nd amendments
    If he had negative intentions towards the 2nd amendment, do you REALLY think the NRA would back him? As far as the 4th, his stand or stop and frisk has been approved by the US Supreme Court, the New York judge that ruled against it in NY was removed from this case.
    Mocking the Disabled
    I agree that wasn’t his best moment.
    With holding medical insurance for an infant family member with Cerebral Palsy
    How can he withhold medical insurance, he doesn’t run a medical insurance company.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Neither candidate is lily white, otherwise they wouldn't be in politics. However, Trump's indiscretions pale in comparison to Hillary's and have not endangered the country. She should be in prison for her crimes. Are you in favor of her continuing of her illegal practices and destruction of the country? She would be worse than Obama and complete the disregard for the Constitution and our laws.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast