2016 Presidential Debate - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66

Thread: 2016 Presidential Debate

  1. #21
    Also, 4 people died on her watch she was derelict of her duties as SOS.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Also, 4 people died on her watch she was derelict of her duties as SOS.
    Yes, 4 people died, we get it. Ambassador Chris Stevens made a stupid decision to spend the night at a unsecured location in hostile territory. Even though other governments such as the Brittish, chose to pull out of the same area. We get it, Stevens screwed up and Hillary was his boss. She did not hold a gun to his head and force him to stay there, and there was little to nothing that she could have done to change the situation without incurring more American casualties in a highly volatile situation. This is the conclusion of 8 republican committees that have collectively wasted more money on investigating 4 deaths than was spent on investigating the 3000 American deaths on 9/11. No one cares,I don't care, my dead brother doesn't care, my dead sister doesn't care, neither does my mother, father, grandparents, or my 3rd cousin twice removed on my dog's side. Come up with another talking point. That particular horse has been sent to the glue factory.

  4. #23
    If Trump paid $0 in taxes, and he followed the tax laws, he accountants were just doing their job. Who in their right mind "cheats" on their taxes in order to pay more taxes?

    We all "legally" manage our finances to pay as little to the government as possibly, unless you are just plain stupid. Just the timing of paying property taxes gives me a nice big deduction every other year, vs. only a tiny one every year. Perfectly legal, and it appears that the due dates for property taxes are setup specifically to allow this.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Yes, 4 people died, we get it. Ambassador Chris Stevens made a stupid decision to spend the night at a unsecured location in hostile territory. Even though other governments such as the Brittish, chose to pull out of the same area. We get it, Stevens screwed up and Hillary was his boss. She did not hold a gun to his head and force him to stay there, and there was little to nothing that she could have done to change the situation without incurring more American casualties in a highly volatile situation. This is the conclusion of 8 republican committees that have collectively wasted more money on investigating 4 deaths than was spent on investigating the 3000 American deaths on 9/11. No one cares,I don't care, my dead brother doesn't care, my dead sister doesn't care, neither does my mother, father, grandparents, or my 3rd cousin twice removed on my dog's side. Come up with another talking point. That particular horse has been sent to the glue factory.
    Just for the sake of curiousity, what do you know of Stevens' decision? Do you even know why he was there and of the possibility he was participating in a covert weapons transfer to some unsavory people? There are a lot of unanswered questions about Benghazi that are being skirted around by the administration, just as you seem to be doing, which makes one wonder what, in fact, was the real action going on over there? It must be bad since there is a very intense denial of everything that happened and the desire to make it go away by the principals involved. You say no one cares about Benghazi, I care, the families of the dead care, the other people who were there during the fiasco care and most people I know do care. But we are simply the "deplorables" of the country who don't understand how and why we have gotten to this state and still have pride in our country. We may be considered Neanderthals but we do exist and want better. Maybe you are just afraid to allow yourself think that our government would be involved in something like that. What is it going to take to make you care? From what we see happening today, it might not be long before something occurs that will make you care.

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Yes, 4 people died, we get it. Ambassador Chris Stevens made a stupid decision to spend the night at a unsecured location in hostile territory. Even though other governments such as the Brittish, chose to pull out of the same area. We get it, Stevens screwed up and Hillary was his boss. She did not hold a gun to his head and force him to stay there, and there was little to nothing that she could have done to change the situation without incurring more American casualties in a highly volatile situation. This is the conclusion of 8 republican committees that have collectively wasted more money on investigating 4 deaths than was spent on investigating the 3000 American deaths on 9/11. No one cares,I don't care, my dead brother doesn't care, my dead sister doesn't care, neither does my mother, father, grandparents, or my 3rd cousin twice removed on my dog's side. Come up with another talking point. That particular horse has been sent to the glue factory.
    Ambassador Stevens was at a unsecured location in hostile territory because Hillary’s State Dept. not only denied additional security that he asked for over 600 times, but the security he did have was reduced by Hillary’s State Dept. to the level that made Benghazi unsecured and because of Hillary’s State Dept. failed to ensure there complete safety, Hillary was derelict of duty and 4 people died and didn’t have had to die if Hillary had done her job.
    .
    A bomb blew a hole in one of the embassies walls and other countries pulled their members out, which Hillary knew about, so what’s that say for Hillary looking out for the people who were depending on her for their safety.
    .
    You say, "I don't care", well answer this, If it was you brother or father that was killed there, would you still not care and not want someone held accountable?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  7. #26
    It wasn’t that our embassy was attacked that was unusual. It was that our embassy was attacked, and our own people told to STAND DOWN and let them die; then concoct a huge lie about an Internet video to try and save/steal an election. General Ham (in command of North Africa) was going in to help anyway and was immediately removed from his command. NOW do you see why Benghazi is unique and different from every other embassy attack -?? Duh -!!
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Also, 4 people died on her watch she was derelict of her duties as SOS.
    What four people died?

    There were only two State Dept employees killed at Benghazi, not four.

    The other two men that were hired mercenaries, aka PMCs (ParaMilitary Contractors) that were under contract to the CIA, not the State Dept. since they were under contract with the CIA and not the State Dept, they were not in Hillary's chain of command and were outside her sphere of influence.

    Gee, you would think that someone with your extensive knowledge of the military would understand chain of command.

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Ambassador Stevens was at a unsecured location in hostile territory because Hillary’s State Dept. not only denied additional security that he asked for over 600 times, but the security he did have was reduced by Hillary’s State Dept. to the level that made Benghazi unsecured and because of Hillary’s State Dept. failed to ensure there complete safety, Hillary was derelict of duty and 4 people died and didn’t have had to die if Hillary had done her job.
    .
    A bomb blew a hole in one of the embassies walls and other countries pulled their members out, which Hillary knew about, so what’s that say for Hillary looking out for the people who were depending on her for their safety.
    .
    You say, "I don't care", well answer this, If it was you brother or father that was killed there, would you still not care and not want someone held accountable?
    Gee, this shows your lack of knowledge on how the military operates.

    Also, Hillary NEVER denied additional security for Benghazi. Additional security for Benghwas denied by the GOP controlled Congress because they cut $500,000,000.00 fund for embassy security in 2011 & 2012.

    Let me put it in simple terms that you "might" understand............

    Your mom takes you to the C-store and she gives you a dollar.

    You want a $.65 candy bar and a $.99 bottle of bug juice but you only have a dollar and she will NOT give you any more money. So, what do you do?

    Buy the 99 cent bottle of bug juice or the 65 cent candy bar?

    So, if you know all of this in advance do you still go to the c-store with your mom and hope for the best or do you stay home?

    The Ambassador decided to go anyway and hoped for the best.

    Anyone that has ever Served has been though budget issues especially for higher ranked servicemembers. Not knowing this shows your lack of military knowledge.

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    The other two men that were hired mercenaries, aka PMCs (ParaMilitary Contractors) that were under contract to the CIA, not the State Dept. since they were under contract with the CIA and not the State Dept, they were not in Hillary's chain of command and were outside her sphere of influence.
    If you ever have the chance to meet current or former civilian contractors, be sure to call them mercenaries.

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    The TheYankeeMarshal's response to the debate:


Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast