2016 Presidential Debate - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Presidential Debate

James Yeager's response to the debate:

Get trained. $100 off classes at Tactical Response with Trump2016 code.

Fighting DVD Bundle: https://tacticalresponse.com/collect...ting-missology
    Medical DVD Preorder: https://tacticalresponse.com/collect...l-dvd-preorder

What about the security that was removed from there, leaving them hanging out in the breeze? Also money could have been moved around to ensure that they had the security they were begging for over 600 times.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    What about the security that was removed from there, leaving them hanging out in the breeze? Also money could have been moved around to ensure that they had the security they were begging for over 600 times.
    So now, not only are you a military expert, but you're also an expert in international diplomatic budgetary management? Really. So tell us, what American lives would you have put at risk in other parts of a world to save 4 lives in Libya? Since you insist on playing monday morning general, what line items in the 2012 State Dept. Security budget would you have sacrificed to save those 4 poor souls?

Ever since we've had a military, the motto, "leave no on behind" has been at the top of the most important aspects to adhere to.
    As far as finding money at the State Dept. I'm sure the $6 billion they couldn't account for during Hillary's time there could have been used to add additional security to Benghazi.

Ever since we've had a military, the motto, "leave no on behind" has been at the top of the most important aspects to adhere to.
    As far as finding money at the State Dept. I'm sure the $6 billion they couldn't account for during Hillary's time there could have been used to add additional security to Benghazi.
    Let's see, first your comeback would be great if we were talking about the military but we're not, we're talking about the U.S. Diplomatic service. 2 diplomats and 2 mercenaries died that day. So, there's the simple fact that the whole thing was not a military operation from the get go, it was ostensibly a diplomatic action.

2nd, I didn't ask what item of the budget Hillary should have moved. I asked YOU to tell me where she should have looked since you now like to play monday morning accountant as well as monday morning general. So, since you're a budgetary expert, you tell us where she should have found the money. Otherwise you're diverting, in which case as usual you're all talk and no action. If that's the case you need to shut off your computer and go outside and play so that the adults can talk about the real issues.

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Let's see, first your comeback would be great if we were talking about the military but we're not, we're talking about the U.S. Diplomatic service. 2 diplomats and 2 mercenaries died that day.
    Another [CENSORED], who doesn't understand the difference between a civilian contractor and mercenary. I also recommend to you, if you ever have the chance to meet current or former civilian contractors, be sure to call them mercenaries. You may not be able to account for all of your teeth afterwards, though.

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Let's see, first your comeback would be great if we were talking about the military but we're not, we're talking about the U.S. Diplomatic service. 2 diplomats and 2 mercenaries died that day. So, there's the simple fact that the whole thing was not a military operation from the get go, it was ostensibly a diplomatic action.

2nd, I didn't ask what item of the budget Hillary should have moved. I asked YOU to tell me where she should have looked since you now like to play monday morning accountant as well as monday morning general. So, since you're a budgetary expert, you tell us where she should have found the money. Otherwise you're diverting, in which case as usual you're all talk and no action. If that's the case you need to shut off your computer and go outside and play so that the adults can talk about the real issues.
    It doesn't matter whether it's non military, they were Americans and because our troops were told to stand down, they lost their lives. It doesn't take a budgetary expert to ask the question, what about the $6 billion Hillary's State Dept. can't account for and could have used that money to secure Benghazi.

It doesn't matter whether it's non military, they were Americans and because our troops were told to stand down, they lost their lives. It doesn't take a budgetary expert to ask the question, what about the $6 billion Hillary's State Dept. can't account for and could have used that money to secure Benghazi.
    Keep deflecting, it's not like you have any real answers or the capability to make a real argument.

How about answering my question about the $6 billion Hillary's State Dept. lost that could have been used for security. Now who's deflecting?

How about answering my question about the $6 billion Hillary's State Dept. lost that could have been used for security. Now who's deflecting?
    You never answered my first question about which line items you would have found the extra money at, nice diversion attempt though. Don't you have some kids to go play with on the merry go round?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast