2016 Presidential Debate - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Presidential Debate

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Another [CENSORED], who doesn't understand the difference between a civilian contractor and mercenary. I also recommend to you, if you ever have the chance to meet current or former civilian contractors, be sure to call them mercenaries. You may not be able to account for all of your teeth afterwards, though.
    It's not that I don't understand the difference, I just don't care. If you weigh 600 pounds, you're still fat no matter what you want to be called. If you take money from the highest bidder to operate as warrior in a war zone, you're a mercenary. A new name doesn't change the job or the definition.

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    You never answered my first question about which line items you would have found the extra money at, nice diversion attempt though. Don't you have some kids to go play with on the merry go round?
    It's a well known fact that the government departments can move money from one area to another to take of problems, it happens all the time.
    Now answer my question about the lost $6 billion Hillary can't account for at the State Dept.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

It's not that I don't understand the difference, I just don't care. If you weigh 600 pounds, you're still fat no matter what you want to be called. If you take money from the highest bidder to operate as warrior in a war zone, you're a mercenary. A new name doesn't change the job or the definition.
    You clearly do not understand the difference as evident in your post. There is an actual legal difference, but you wouldn't know that as you apparently have no clue what you are talking about.

You clearly do not understand the difference as evident in your post. There is an actual legal difference, but you wouldn't know that as you apparently have no clue what you are talking about.
    Actually, no I actually do know the difference, as stated before I JUST DON'T CARE!

Actually, no I actually do know the difference, as stated before I JUST DON'T CARE!
    No, you don't. You posted something that is close to the very definition of a mercenary, which I happen to agree with. It is just civilian contractors do not "operate as warrior in a war zone". The ones in Benghazi were civilian contractors and not mercenaries. As I said, you have no clue what you are talking about AND you don't care.

BUSTED: It has been found that both Lester Holt and Hillary Clinton were wearing ear pieces, that were illegal according to the Debate organizers. And, now they are admitting that Trumps microphone was not working properly.

What a bunch of CROOKS!

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    BUSTED: It has been found that both Lester Holt and Hillary Clinton were wearing ear pieces, that were illegal according to the Debate organizers. And, now they are admitting that Trumps microphone was not working properly.

What a bunch of CROOKS!
    Lester Holt was allowed to wear one and Hillary didn't wear one. Again, there was nothing that would have been illegal in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Gee, this shows your lack of knowledge on how the military operates.

Also, Hillary NEVER denied additional security for Benghazi. Additional security for Benghwas denied by the GOP controlled Congress because they cut $500,000,000.00 fund for embassy security in 2011 & 2012.

Let me put it in simple terms that you "might" understand............

Your mom takes you to the C-store and she gives you a dollar.

You want a $.65 candy bar and a $.99 bottle of bug juice but you only have a dollar and she will NOT give you any more money. So, what do you do?

Buy the 99 cent bottle of bug juice or the 65 cent candy bar?

So, if you know all of this in advance do you still go to the c-store with your mom and hope for the best or do you stay home?

The Ambassador decided to go anyway and hoped for the best.

Anyone that has ever Served has been though budget issues especially for higher ranked servicemembers. Not knowing this shows your lack of military knowledge.

Paul
    Sten: In your posts, you seem to elude to your vast knowledge and military acumen while demeaning others for merely stating what has already been posted in the papers and on TV. You also write as if you know the thoughts of Ambassador Stevens and are also fully aware of his intentions and why he did go to Benghazi. Your budget analogy doesn't hold water and further indicates that you do not know that the Ambassador requested additional help on several occasions but was ignored. It has also been learned that the military COULD HAVE made it there in time to help the besieged people. Further, when the commanding general over there ordered his troops to prepare for a rescue mission, contrary to orders from DC, he was immediately relieved of duty by his deputy. An admiral was also relieved of duty because he also was going to participate in the effort. Tell me, with your vast military knowledge, who was able to relieve a general and flag officer in that manner? Also, since they, as the military leaders there at the time, felt that they could accomplish the rescue mission, why were they not allowed to do so? Could it have been for political reasons? Could it have been because the US was providing weapons to those who would, in return, furnish them to those we were fighting elsewhere at the same time?

From the Washington Times:

“(The) basic principle is that you don’t deploy forces into harm’s way without knowing what’s going on; without having some real-time information about what’s taking place,” Panetta told Pentagon reporters. “And as a result of not having that kind of information, the commander who was on the ground in that area, Gen. Ham, Gen. Dempsey and I felt very strongly that we could not put forces at risk in that situation.”

The information I heard today was that General Ham as head of Africom received the same e-mails the White House received requesting help/support as the attack was taking place. General Ham immediately had a rapid response unit ready and communicated to the Pentagon that he had a unit ready.

General Ham then received the order to stand down. His response was to screw it, he was going to help anyhow. Within 30 seconds to a minute after making the move to respond, his second in command apprehended General Ham and told him that he was now relieved of his command.

From Truth or Fiction, 11 February 2012
    Admiral Charles M. Gaouette

According to this report, yesterday (27 October) Obama ordered the immediate removal of Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette from his command of the powerful Carrier Strike Group Three (CSG-3) currently located in the Middle East .

CSG-3 is one of five US Navy carrier strike groups currently assigned to the US Pacific Fleet. US Navy carrier strike groups are employed in a variety of roles, which involve gaining and maintaining sea control and projecting power ashore, as well as projecting naval airpower ashore.

The aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74) is the strike group’s current flagship, and as of 2012, other units assigned to Carrier Strike Group Three include Carrier Air Wing Nine; the guided-missile cruisers USS Mobile Bay (CG-53) and USS Antietam (CG-54); and the ships of Destroyer Squadron 21, the guided-missile destroyers USS Wayne E. Meyer (DDG-108), USS Dewey (DDG-105), USS Kidd (DDG-100), and USS Milius (DDG-69).

US news reports on Obama’s unprecedented firing of a powerful US Navy Commander during wartime state that Admiral Gaouette’s removal was for “allegations of inappropriate leadership judgment” that arose during the strike group’s deployment to the Middle East .

This GRU report, however, states that Admiral Gaouette’s firing by President Obama was due to this strike force commander disobeying orders when he ordered his forces on 11 September to “assist and provide intelligence for” American military forces ordered into action by US Army General Carter Ham, who was then the commander of the United States Africa Command (AFRICOM), against terrorist forces attacking the American Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

General Ham had been in command of the initial 2011 US-NATO military intervention in Libya who, like Admiral Gaouette, was fired by Obama. And as we can, in part, read from US military insider accounts of this growing internal conflict between the White House and US Military leaders:

“The information I heard today was that General [Carter] Ham as head of Africom received the same e-mails the White House received requesting help/support as the attack was taking place. General Ham immediately had a rapid response unit ready and communicated to the Pentagon that he had a unit ready.

General Ham then received the order to stand down. His response was to screw it, he was going to help anyhow. Within 30 seconds to a minute after making the move to respond, his second in command apprehended General Ham and told him that he was now relieved of his command.”

Hillary's Teleprompter inside debate podium and Cleaner Man
    Hillary Clinton's podium appears to have been outfitted with a special light that Donald Trump's didn't have. The light could have been functioning as a teleprompter to feed Hillary answers. There were multiple people paying attention to her podium after the debate and they were clearly tampering with something.
    Especially a man I call the cleaner man who approached her podium on 4 occasions and was either picking up items or putting something in probably doing a swap from a tampered device to the original legit device. A proper name for this event would be #PodiumGate.
    Video:

My Thoughts:
    Sure were a lot of Hillary people working on the podium after the debate wasn’t it? I counted four different people removing various items from the podium, which must have been one loaded podium she had there.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Howdy,

Another [CENSORED], who doesn't understand the difference between a civilian contractor and mercenary. I also recommend to you, if you ever have the chance to meet current or former civilian contractors, be sure to call them mercenaries. You may not be able to account for all of your teeth afterwards, though.
    Apparently you don't realize the difference either.

MilPro was just following my comments on the two mercenaries that were killed at the CIA compound.

They were NOT civilian contractors, they were mercs, plain and simple.

I've worked as both and there is a difference.

Paul

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast