2016 Presidential Debate - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2016 Presidential Debate

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    He hasn't posted what the difference is, probably because he doesn't know it. He also didn't answer my question on why he thinks the armed civilians that died at the Benghazi CIA compound were mercenaries and not civilian contractors. I will wait for his answer to your question before I respond any further.
    I don't know if Sten can read posts here while being banned but, when he comes back, I would refer him to the following items:

Mercenaries Are the Silent Majority of Obama’s Military | Foreign Policy

U.S. Company Hiring Mercenaries To Kill ISIS; Starting Pay $600K/yr – No Background Or History Required - News Examiner - Examine Your World

The Privatization of War: Mercenaries, Private Military and Security Companies (PMSC) | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

These Are The World's Most Powerful Mercenary Armies - Business Insider

Even if he comes back, I doubt he will be willing to engage in a civilized discussion.

There is a definition for the term mercenary based on popular culture, which is used by most as they have no clue what they are talking about. There is also a, sort of, legal definition, which is used, in part, by those in the know. Sten posted pure BS, as usual. The civilian contractors at the Benghazi CIA compound were simply not mercenaries. As for the second link in your post, it's a hoax:

Is a US company really hiring mercenaries to kill ISIS members?
    Is a U.S. company hiring mercenaries at a salary of $500,000 per year to kill ISIS members?

4. (No thanks!)

5. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    This sums it up.Attachment 16144

2016 Presidential Debate-14068194_1143917122322215_5982812138844429078_n.png

7. Clinton is so screwed...

compared to Trump....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567