Clinton Debate ‘Cleaner’ Swoops In, Proves Hillary Cheated

Thread: Clinton Debate ‘Cleaner’ Swoops In, Proves Hillary Cheated

By Rebecca Diserio
    Another Hillary Clinton mystery man was on the job last night, and this guy is called the “Cleaner.” He swooped in right after Hillary walked away from her custom podium, and what he did next proves that Hillary was in cahoots with moderator Lester Holt. Hillary’s “Cleaner” was caught red-handed, and what he did with Holt when they thought the cameras weren’t watching is shocking voters across the country.
    It’s just a few seconds of video, but it is a few seconds that changes everything. A Hillary staffer, who is called the “Cleaner,” swooped in after she walked away from her podium, and he took all the papers that were on her podium. He put her notes in a file and carried them under his arm as he looked over at moderator Lester Holt.
    The Cleaner then walked to the side of the stage, not sure of where to go. He waited for a moment until Holt got up, and then the “Cleaner” started to walk toward Holt. They met at mid-stage as the “Cleaner” looked intently at Holt.
    Holt’s face cannot be seen in the clip, but as they brushed past each other, the “Cleaner” seemed like he wanted to hand over the notes to Holt, but then he just nods. Again, it’s just a few seconds, but when you watch it from the time the “Cleaner” swoops in and clears Hillary’s podium to when he walks over to Holt, it is evident that something fishy is going on.
    Many are saying that Holt went out of his way to help Hillary Clinton last night, and with the mainstream media working to help get Hillary elected, we would not be surprised if Hillary got some special “notes” from NBC, who employs Lester Holt.

Watch Hillary’s podium and follow the “Cleaner” on stage:

Read More:
    Clinton Debate 'Cleaner' Swoops In, Proves Hillary Cheated
    My Thoughts:
    Sure looks suspicious to me. That and the device she had under her top that was a small box and a wire going up to her head.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Howdy,

Video link doesn't work.

You would think that someone with your extensive military experience, covert ops and Top Secret security clearance, and incredible knowledge of .gov email would realize that current covert comm devices are the size of the head of an old wooden stick match.

The photoshopped "item" on Hillary's back ridiculous huge.

Paul

P.S. What's up with t-rump's sniffles? Coke head? Stage 3 Parkerson's? Just curious.
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

I wish people would quit blaming everything on Parkinson's.

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Video link doesn't work.

You would think that someone with your extensive military experience, covert ops and Top Secret security clearance, and incredible knowledge of .gov email would realize that current covert comm devices are the size of the head of an old wooden stick match.

The photoshopped "item" on Hillary's back ridiculous huge.

Paul

P.S. What's up with t-rump's sniffles? Coke head? Stage 3 Parkerson's? Just curious.
    As always, you picked the wrong post, this post has NOTHING to do with the bulge under her top coat, it has to do with the man who removed some files from her podium and met with Holt right after retrieving the folder. Get your comments on the right post.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL