Hillary's Behind the Scene Tirade

Thread: Hillary's Behind the Scene Tirade

Hillary's Behind the Scene Tirade

Seems as if Hillary is seriously rattled after her debates and her staff is catching hell.

Temper! Temper! Hillary Goes On Rampage For Over An Hour- Throwing Glass at Staffer’s Head – Victurus Libertas

She'll never change, she done the very same things to the people who were assigned for her security for over 40 years.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Howdy,

How can a woman with advanced Parkerson's go on an hour long tirade?

Just curios.

If Hillary went on an hour long tirade she must have pretty good stamina.

Paul

P.S. Just curious but after Hillary handed t-rump's huge orange butt to him, why would she go on a tirade?

I bet you guys actually believe t-rump won the debate and that Obama was born on the dirt floor of a mud hut in Kenya too.
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

How can a woman with advanced Parkerson's go on an hour long tirade?

Just curios.

If Hillary went on an hour long tirade she must have pretty good stamina.

Paul

P.S. Just curious but after Hillary handed t-rump's huge orange butt to him, why would she go on a tirade?

I bet you guys actually believe t-rump won the debate and that Obama was born on the dirt floor of a mud hut in Kenya too.
    Sten: If you had bothered to read the referenced article you would see that her tirade happened after the session moderated by Matt Lauer, not the one with Lester Holt. It is possible for her to go on, ad nauseum, even in her condition. You can bet she is on every kind of medication possible to enable her to get through the day and maintain her schedule. By the way, have you read any of the articles claiming that she may have a body double? Especially, note her appearance from 9/11 when she went to her daughter''s apartment looking like death warmed over and then, miraculously, emerged an hour later looking much thinner and ten years younger. Also, notice the blemish on her right cheek in some pictures and the absence in others. I am not saying that something fishy is going on but the media has jumped all over it. Could be, or not, but there is enough to show cause for concern.

Don't let your liberal leanings blind you to the obvious possibility of your illustrious leader's birth in Kenya. Too many facts have been brought out to prove that he may have been born there AND that his birth certificate is obviously false. And your devotion to Hillary seems to completely ignore her failings and for which she may yet be prosecuted. Just sayin'....
    Hillary's Behind the Scene Tirade-09162013_hillary_clinton_01.jpg2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Hillary's Behind the Scene Tirade-hillary.jpg 

Just like Sten to open his pie hole before he understands the facts as usual.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Sten: If you had bothered to read the referenced article you would see that her tirade happened after the session moderated by Matt Lauer, not the one with Lester Holt. It is possible for her to go on, ad nauseum, even in her condition. You can bet she is on every kind of medication possible to enable her to get through the day and maintain her schedule. By the way, have you read any of the articles claiming that she may have a body double? Especially, note her appearance from 9/11 when she went to her daughter''s apartment looking like death warmed over and then, miraculously, emerged an hour later looking much thinner and ten years younger. Also, notice the blemish on her right cheek in some pictures and the absence in others. I am not saying that something fishy is going on but the media has jumped all over it. Could be, or not, but there is enough to show cause for concern.

Don't let your liberal leanings blind you to the obvious possibility of your illustrious leader's birth in Kenya. Too many facts have been brought out to prove that he may have been born there AND that his birth certificate is obviously false. And your devotion to Hillary seems to completely ignore her failings and for which she may yet be prosecuted. Just sayin'....
    Hillary's Behind the Scene Tirade-09162013_hillary_clinton_01.jpg2.jpg
    Holy BATCRAP BATMAN!!!!

Do you seriously believe that Obama was born in Africa?

After 10 years and $100,000,000.00 no one has offer even the tiniest shred of proof/truth to this claim.

Oh, I NEVER click the bait-click links.

Paul

P.S. Body double? Seriously?

Meanwhile, Trump is losing it, or should I say fixing it to make sure Clinton wins: Trump unleashes early-morning Twitter tirade against ‘disgusting’ Alicia Machado. That's right folks, the Republican Presidential nominee went on twitter, probably drunk -- Anthony Weiner style, at 5 AM on Friday, talking about a sex tape of a former Miss Universe and other important topics that need to be raised in a Presidential race.