VIDEO : Debate Bombshell! Lester Holt Caught Using an Illegal Earpiece
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : Debate Bombshell! Lester Holt Caught Using an Illegal Earpiece

By Amy Moreno
    The Federal Election Commission specifically said NO EARPIECE for the debate moderator.
    Period.
    There was not “exception” to that rule.
    No earpiece.
    Period.
    Guess who wore an earpiece?
    Yep.
    Lester Holt.
    Watch the video:

Read More:
    VIDEO : Debate Bombshell! Lester Holt Caught Using an Illegal Earpiece – TruthFeed
    My Thoughts:
    So if it was illegal, then why would he wear an ear piece? Who was talking to him or telling him what to say?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. maybe the Clinton staff was telling him what questions to ask her to fit with the papers top of her podium that she could read the answers

Howdy,

Stated the USC or CFR that states a debate moderator can NOT wear an ear piece.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

The usual BS posted by the usual [CENSORED].

For starters, the Federal Election Commission does not regulate the debates. Period. The Presidential Commission on Debates sets the guidelines for the debates. Period. According to TheDC, a "commission official told TheDC that moderators will be permitted to have earpieces so they can communicate with the executive producer about timing and logistics." Even if, somehow, an earpiece wasn't allowed, it would still not have been illegal as no law was broken.

opsspec1991, please continue these posts as you have become the comic relief of this forum. Your "thoughts" are very insightful.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    The usual BS posted by the usual [CENSORED].

For starters, the Federal Election Commission does not regulate the debates. Period. The Presidential Commission on Debates sets the guidelines for the debates. Period. According to TheDC, a "commission official told TheDC that moderators will be permitted to have earpieces so they can communicate with the executive producer about timing and logistics." Even if, somehow, an earpiece wasn't allowed, it would still not have been illegal as no law was broken.

opsspec1991, please continue these posts as you have become the comic relief of this forum. Your "thoughts" are very insightful.
    Now that's funny!!!

If Trump can't handle Lester Holt who is as amiable Mr. Rodgers then how will handle tough international leaders of non friendly countries?

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

if, somehow, an earpiece wasn't allowed, it would still not have been illegal, that doesn't make sense. If it's not allowed, it's not allowed. period end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    if, somehow, an earpiece wasn't allowed, it would still not have been illegal, that doesn't make sense. If it's not allowed, it's not allowed. period end of story.
    But it was allowed. Period.

There is no law or rules of a game that would have been broken. See the definition of illegal in a dictionary. Period.

If my wife says I am not allowed to do something and I do it anyway, am I doing something illegal?

Depends on whether you trust your wife's opinion, I've found after being married for over 45 years, the majority of times the wife is correct.

Depends on whether you trust your wife's opinion, I've found after being married for over 45 years, the majority of times the wife is correct.
    But would it be illegal if you go against your wife's wishes (which was the point of my question that you simply evaded with this reply)?

You do realize that it is discussion threads like these that make you look like a fool, right. You have only posted nonsense in this thread that could be easily debunked with a simple Google search. But, please continue these posts as you have become the comic relief of this forum. Your "thoughts" are very insightful.

Going against your wife's opinion might be unwise but it's not illegal. :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast