Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back? - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    The media keeps talking about a so-called war raging between Donald Trump and the Republican Party. That is a typical lie to distract and fuel efforts by RINOs to give the election to Hillary or force Trump to drop out so Bush can jump into this race! This is no war! Rather, it is a planned attack by RINOs against the properly nominated candidate of the Republican Party!
    Incorrect. The candidate of the Republican party is losing the election and Congressional Republicans that supported him now realize that his campaign is beyond repair. They have simply distanced themselves from Trump to not go down with the sinking ship. Congressional Republicans simply want to make sure Congress stays under Republican control. Wouldn't you want the same thing? Trump, acting like a 5-year old however, is simply retaliating.

Let's assume for a moment that Trump wins, he can't accomplish anything with a Democrat Congress. Trump's attacks against Congressional Republicans are not only nonsensical, but they are simply Trump's blame strategy for losing the election. You and a lot of voters haven't realized that yet, but Trump is already on his way out the door and he will slam the door hard when he leaves, destroying what is left of the Republican party.

PS: Trump is a RINO, you just haven't noticed it yet.

Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?-116g.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    It appears that you have given up on our country, that's your opinion, but try and be respectful of my opinions, your starting to sound like the stuff that Stengun and Gryhhound used to say and look what happened to them.
    Yeah, I won't be taking any lectures about getting banned seriously from a copy-and-paste artist who's already been banned and snuck back in under a different name. I do not respect your opinions, nor am I under any obligation to do so. Respect is earned, not just handed out for free. Deal with it, mckee. Your opinions will get respect from me when they're demonstrative of respectable thought and attention to reality. Good luck learning those skills at this late stage in your life after having avoided them like the plague since 4/27/2012 when you signed up under the name mckee1952, and again since 2/25/2013 when you snuck back in under opsspec1991 after getting banned.

I haven't given up, I've woken up. You should try it.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Hillary Clinton Bombshell: Admits We “Can’t Possibly Vet All Those Refugees”
    Turns out that if you pay her $400k, she might actually tell you the truth. But she's been lying to everybody else.
    One of the true bombshells to come out of the latest leaked documents comes from one of Hillary Clinton’s paid speeches. During the address, for which she was paid $400,000, she spoke to the impossibility of trying to vet the massive numbers of refugees coming out of Syria. As a result, she told her benefactors, regional governments “don’t know if, you know, jihadists are coming in along with legitimate refugees.”
    That is of course the truth. It just happens to directly conflict with everything she’s said during her Presidential campaign. As Breitbart News points out, her recent comments have all been about her faith in a “rigorous vetting” process that we could rely on in order to admit many more Syrian refugees safely.
    She has maintained this line as recently as mid-September, in spite of the fact that it has been contradicted by an increasingly large number of security professionals. Just two days after she most recently told the American people that they could rely on the vetting process, the State Department confessed that there were Islamic State (ISIS) jihadists using refugee status to infiltrate America. In March, the Supreme Allied Commander, Europe, said that jihadists were in the refugee flows “daily.” CIA chief John Brennan said that the outflow of jihadists among refugees and other immigrants is going to spike.
    Presumably this is in service to President Obama’s preferred policy of increasing the number of Syrian refugees. The President appears to be following up his successful deception on the Iran “deal,” and using surrogates like Hillary Clinton to set up an echo chamber that will convince Americans that it is safe to do so. Two other surrogates recently defended the proposition that vetting could secure us from the jihadist threat in TIME magazine. As CounterJihad pointed out at the time, the concept is a fantasy.
    “Before prospective visa holders even arrive at a U.S. Embassy or consulate for an interview, their names, photographs, fingerprint and other data such as marriage licenses are first validated,” we are told. Now, photographs and fingerprints can be validated in the absence of records by taking new ones. How do you validate a “marriage license” from Syria right now? Its records have been destroyed in the war, and its few remaining public officials are (a) too busy fighting a war to handle records requests, and (b) no longer in any sense an American partner, as we have long opposed the Syrian regime for waging chemical warfare on its own population. They have no reason to help us, and even if they wanted to help us, they have no power to help us.
    The vetting process on visas is thus completely worthless if there are no records that would identify someone as a problem, nor records against which we can check their claims. The second problem, though, is that refugees admitted first to Europe won’t require a visa anyway. Under the visa waiver program, anyone holding a passport from most European nations are admitted with no visa scrutiny at all.
    Hillary Clinton can apparently be paid enough to tell the truth, provided that you promise to keep the secret as a part of her speaking contract with you. She isn’t running for the President of Well-Heeled Lobbyists, however. The American people deserve an honest answer, and they have not gotten it from her — nor from the Obama administration.
    Read More:
    Hillary Clinton Bombshell: Admits We "Can?t Possibly Vet All Those Refugees" - CounterJihad
    My Thoughts:
    Hillary admitted that we “don’t know if, you know, jihadists are coming in along with legitimate refugees.”
    So the big question is why does she want to increase the influx of these refugees by 550% over what Obama’s 100,000 want to bring in, doesn’t make sense does it?

Hidden camera exposes Hillary Clinton’s plan to ban all guns through an executive order.
    In this video released by Project Veritas Action, James O’Keefe exposes Hillary Clinton’s plan to ban all guns through an executive order. In the video, James O’Keefe attends a private top donor campaign fundraiser for Democratic Senate candidate Russ Feingold. He attended the fundraiser the same day that a Project Veritas journalist was burned in the Feingold campaign.
    While at the fundraiser, which was hosted by Clinton friend and donor Amy Rao, a Project Veritas journalist spoke with former Senator Feingold and his donors about gun control. When asked what Hillary Clinton would do about the Second Amendment, Feingold said without hesitation, “Well, there might be an executive order.”
    Video:

My Thoughts:
    This is exactly what Hillary wants to do and if you can’t see the writing on the wall if she gets elected, you need to get your eye’s checked because as per Hillary’s quote, “If the 2A is a right” should tell you what she wants to do to our gun rights.

It is a disgusting fact that Attorney General Loretta Lynch and FBI Director James Comey are 100% corrupt and have brought terrible discredit upon the DoJ and FBI. It is good to hear that subordinates in the FBI are finding their voices to complain about the malfeasance in office of Lynch and Comey at the direction of the White House. As long as people like Lynch and Comey head these agencies the agencies will never be trusted again by regular Americans. If the law doesn't apply to Clinton, then there will be a revolution across America because the People will not allow the law to only apply to themselves and not corrupt politicians like the Clintons (both/all), Lynch, Comey, and Obama.

Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?-116h.jpg

Approving Destruction Of GOP Voter Registration Forms
    By Fred Maxwell
    With the help of a hidden camera, members of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign staff were caught condoning destroying Republican voter registration forms and making inappropriate remarks.
    In the video, released Wednesday by Project Veritas Action, a journalist pretending to be a worker on the Clinton campaign spoke with Trevor LaFauci, a field organizer for the Florida Democratic Party.
    The journalist told LaFauci he had ripped up several GOP registration forms, and asked if he was “OK with that.”
    “Yeah,” he said.
    The reporter went on to explain that he had received three Trump registrations in a row when “something in me snapped.”
    “So we’re OK with that? We’re solid?” the man asked, to which LaFauci nodded and answered, “Yeah.”
    When he said he was concerned about getting in trouble for ripping up the forms, LaFauci assured him it was OK and he would not be reporting the incident.
    “As long as you don’t make it a habit,” LaFauci said.
    LaFauci was confronted later and asked if it was alright to rip up Republican voter registrations, to which he responded, “I’m not sure what you’re talking about.”
    He denied speaking with the Project Veritas reporter about the ripped up ballots before he retreated to his vehicle and left the area.
    This is not the first time the Clinton campaign has been secretly videoed seemingly condoning questionable voter registration practices.
    In an earlier video released by Project Veritas, taken in Las Vegas, attorney Christina Gupana was caught saying, “Do whatever you can. Yeah. Whatever you can get away with, just do it, until you get kicked out like totally.”
    The video also shows staff members favoring Clinton over the other nominees.
    According to anonews.co, the video has led to an investigation into possible violations of election law.
    The video released Wednesday also caught one staff member discussing what he felt he could get by with and not get fired.
    Read More:
    Hidden Camera Catches Clinton Campaign Approving Destruction Of GOP Voter Registration Forms
    My Thoughts:
    These are just the ones that were caught, what makes you think items just like this isn’t happening all over the US?
    Have you ever heard of Republicans doing anything like this?
    How many other Republican voter registration forms have been ripped up or trashed by Democrats?
    So I guess Trumps statement that this election is rigged is true.

FBI Agents Just Went Behind Comey’s Back And Said Hillary Deserves To Be In Jail
    By Blair Patterson
    When you get someone or a group of people with intimate knowledge of a case against someone saying that person should have been put in jail or prosecuted, you’d probably think that would be a logical outcome. Yet when James Comey said there would be no charges against Hillary Clinton, we were all thrown for one massive loop.
    Turns out, it wasn’t just us that was shocked by the decision, but it was also the investigators themselves. According to sources close to the investigation into Hillary Clinton and her email scandal, investigators were not only baffled by the decision, they were pissed nothing more came of it and their hard work.
    The decision to let Hillary Clinton off the hook for mishandling classified information has roiled the FBI and Department of Justice, with one person closely involved in the year-long probe telling FoxNews.com that career agents and attorneys on the case unanimously believed the Democratic presidential nominee should have been charged.
    The source, who spoke to FoxNews.com on the condition of anonymity, said FBI Director James Comey’s dramatic July 5 announcement that he would not recommend to the Attorney General’s office that the former secretary of state be charged left members of the investigative team dismayed and disgusted. More than 100 FBI agents and analysts worked around the clock with six attorneys from the DOJ’s National Security Division, Counter Espionage Section, to investigate the case.
    “No trial level attorney agreed, no agent working the case agreed, with the decision not to prosecute — it was a top-down decision,” said the source, whose identity and role in the case has been verified by FoxNews.com.
    A high-ranking FBI official told Fox News that while it might not have been a unanimous decision, “It was unanimous that we all wanted her [Clinton’s] security clearance yanked.”
    Once again, I ask: HOW IS THIS WOMEN STILL IN THE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT?!
    “It is safe to say the vast majority felt she should be prosecuted,” the senior FBI official told Fox News. “We were floored while listening to the FBI briefing because Comey laid it all out, and then said ‘but we are doing nothing,’ which made no sense to us.”
    Jay Sekulow, chief counsel for the American Center for Law and Justice, who previously served in the U.S. Treasury Department in the Office of Chief Counsel for the IRS, where he was responsible for litigation in the U.S. Tax Court, said it was clear from the start that the FBI never intended to prosecute.
    “This was a fake, false investigation from the outset,” Sekulow said.
    I’m not sure what more we can say about this. The people who worked the case are calling for her to be prosecuted and yet there is James Comey standing up there back in July saying that nothing will happen.
    Is it just me or are the Clintons untouchable? Let’s change that. Get Trump in office and have them both sent to prison where they belong.
    Read More:
    FBI Agents Just Went Behind Comey’s Back And Said Hillary Deserves To Be In Jail | Yes I'm Right.
    My Thoughts:
    Considering what Comey said at the beginning of his statement about what Hillary did and his other statements to Congress, it’s hard to believe they didn’t recommend a grand jury and prosecution, but then again the pressure from the political (Obama) side of the government insured that Hillary wouldn’t be held accountable.

Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?-116k.jpg

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast