Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back? - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?

Remember when Hillary said they were flat broke leaving the Whitehouse.
    Now ask this question.
    How do they have a personal wealth of over $250,000,000.00 now and they don’t have any product to produce this amount of money, that’s if you don’t count the pay for play bribes that they’ve taken in over the years and you can’t say, well they gave speeches, who in their right minds just gives them over $250,000.00 each for a 45 min talk and not think they were going to get something in return.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Remember when Hillary said there was no hacking on her unclassified unauthorized E-mail server that she had in her house.
    Now ask this question.
    If that couldn’t be done, how in the hell did WikiLeaks obtain the thousands of her E-mails and considering there were thousands of classified and above secret items on the server, what makes you think a foreign government don’t have them also.

Remember when Obama said “If you like your old health care plan you can keep it”, well not only did millions lose their old health care plan, 1.4 million are going to lose their current Obama care health care plan.
    A government came out report today stated this is because a large number of health care insurers are pulling out of the Obama care program, because it’s costing too much to stay in the program, these 1.4 million will now be without any health care program now.

According to some of the "people on the street" news interviews I've seen lately, Most people don't have a clue what's going on in this country and really don't care. They walk around in a blurry cloud, with their face in their PDA's.

Sad as it is, you're right, all you have to do is watch Watter's world on Fox to see they are clueless where it comes to general knowledge of the world and our country.

Michelle Obama: Don’t You DARE Vote For Trump And Undo Me And My Husband’s Work!
    Read More: Michelle Obama: Don’t You DARE Vote For Trump And Undo Me And My Husband’s Work!
    That’s the best statement to vote for Trump that I've heard so far.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    According to some of the "people on the street" news interviews I've seen lately, Most people don't have a clue what's going on in this country and really don't care. They walk around in a blurry cloud, with their face in their PDA's.
    Ignorance is the hallmark of this LAST GENERATION. 1% Of The People Make Things Happen, 9% Of The People Watch Things Happen, and 90% Of The People Ask, What Happened?

~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011