Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back? - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    The bottom line is, S&F in NYC saved a whole lot of lives when it was being done and the majority of those lives were in the black community.
    That is the same BS reasoning used by anti gunners to justify gun control. After all, if it saves just one life..........
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    That is the same BS reasoning used by anti gunners to justify gun control. After all, if it saves just one life..........
    The trouble is, S&F did save more that just one life, it's estimated that hundreds of lives were saved. I'm as pro gun as anyone who owns a gun and has a CCW permit, I believe in John Lotts idea, "More guns less crime" where it comes to legal ownership is concerned.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    The trouble is, S&F did save more that just one life, it's estimated that hundreds of lives were saved. I'm as pro gun as anyone who owns a gun and has a CCW permit, I believe in John Lotts idea, "More guns less crime" where it comes to legal ownership is concerned.
    So giving up rights is OK as long as it saves lives? Isn't that the pro gun control mantra?
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Seeing what we now know where the two candidates are on their platforms, itís time to really think about where we want our country to go.
    The trust of the country was voided when Hillary chose to disregard the nationís security for her own self-interests to become the next president. She chose to have an unsecured server that held some of our nationís most secret information, with a disregard as to who ever it might harm and cause their death.
    The future of our Supreme Court hasnít been this venerable to this extent for so many years I canít remember. There will be up to four justices positions that will up for nomination during her first term in office and considering who she may nominate is most likely to be a liberal left leaning justices who see the constitution as just a piece of paper that needs to be modified to their way of thinking.
    The every aspect of our gun rights is vulnerable, when she said, ďIf the 2A is a rightĒ, that statement should tell you exactly where she stands, just remember who got the assault weapons ban passed and that will give you an insight what she will try and accomplish one way or another. You canít let Hillary take away our first line of defense. Because a 911 phone call takes an average of 13 min. to when a policeman will arrive and that 13 min. is a very long time when your loved ones are defenseless.
    Hillaryís so called accomplishments during her past 46 years as a political person has one big problem, there arenít any accomplishments. The Russian reset was a joke; the Middle East is a big wet mess with ISIS having a foot hold in 18 different countries. When she was a NY Senator she said she will produce thousands of jobs for NY and just the opposite happened and Iran under her input will attain a nuclear weapon in the near future.
    How can a couple who have been in public office for their entire careers have a bank account of over $200 million? The Clinton Foundation has been proven to only give 5.7% of the donations to it for various charity functions.
    Hillary will lie straight to your face as long as it accomplishes her desired goals, and that was proven when she told the families of the Benghazi victims that the entire attack there was because of an internet video. Her goals are how to obtain power and money whatever it costs.
    She states that she wantís college students to not have to pay for college and the ones who currently have a debt for their college to be able to have it voided. The big question is, whoís going to pay for all of that, itís going to be you and me the tax payers.
    Obama care is a never ending sucking pool of debt and will continue to do so under Hillary.
    Bottom line is, this country canít handle a continuance of all of Obamas items, he added an equal amount to the nationís debt during his two terms, which every president before him did all together, think about that for a few minutes.
    We need a president who has the nationís best interests in mind, not someone who is all about themselves and the power and money that they can obtain.
    Brought back to where?

Are you better off today or were you better off 8 years ago? If Hillary gets in, it will be just an extension of Obama's time in office.

Are you better off today or were you better off 8 years ago? If Hillary gets in, it will be just an extension of Obama's time in office.
    I am better off today than 8 years ago. Does that mean I should vote for Hillary?

So giving up rights is OK as long as it saves lives? Isn't that the pro gun control mantra?
    You need to wake up and get out more, "as long as it saves lives", is the anti-gun people's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    I am better off today than 8 years ago. Does that mean I should vote for Hillary?
    You might be doing alright, but your in the minority. 68% say the country is not doing well, the median family income has been down over an average of $3,500 for the past 6 years, over 94 million are out of a job, true unemployment is at 11.4%, Pay raises haven't increased on average for the past 4 years, the GNP hasn't been above 2.8% for the past 7 years, Obamacare is loosing millions by the bushel and healthcare insurers are leaving it left and right.
    So like I said, you might be doing alright, but the majority in this country aren't and if Hillary get's in office, she'll just continue all of the Obama disasters of his 8 years in office.

You need to wake up and get out more, "as long as it saves lives", is the anti-gun people's mantra.
    Just quoting your nonsensical post to keep it as a record.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    You might be doing alright, but your in the minority. 68% say the country is not doing well, the median family income has been down over an average of $3,500 for the past 6 years, over 94 million are out of a job, true unemployment is at 11.4%, Pay raises haven't increased on average for the past 4 years, the GNP hasn't been above 2.8% for the past 7 years, Obamacare is loosing millions by the bushel and healthcare insurers are leaving it left and right.
    So like I said, you might be doing alright, but the majority in this country aren't and if Hillary get's in office, she'll just continue all of the Obama disasters of his 8 years in office.
    You asked "Are you better off today or were you better off 8 years ago?" and not "How do I think the country is doing?". Your response doesn't make much sense, like so many other of your posts in this forum.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast