Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back? - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Are you better off today or were you better off 8 years ago? If Hillary gets in, it will be just an extension of Obama's time in office.
    Actually I'm about the same as I was 8 years ago.

Do you live in this country? What effects the country effects you, whether you like it or not.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

The Obama years in nine charts... courtesy of the Federal Reserve Bank in St. Louis:
    Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?-115i.jpg

Do you live in this country? What effects the country effects you, whether you like it or not.
    Yes I live in this country. Since I'm about the same now as I was 8 years ago, when you say 'take our country back' I don't know what you're talking about.

America Is Finished

Again, regardless of any election or who occupies the Oval Office, with our national debt at $20 TRILLION only a FOOL would believe that there is any chance to bring our country back. Go figure...If you spend $10 MILLION a day towards paying off the debt for 1 year (365 days) that equals $3,650,000,000 a year, or 274 years at $10 MILLION per day to pay down $1 TRILLION. Considering the debt is $20 TRILLION it would take 5,480 years at $10 MILLION per day to pay it off. America can't even afford to pay the interest on this debt. Even the ANTICHRIST won't be able to bring America back. Wise up.

~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
    Yes I live in this country. Since I'm about the same now as I was 8 years ago, when you say 'take our country back' I don't know what you're talking about.
    You say your about the same as you were 8 years ago, that means you have gone down in one way or another thanks to Obama, if you haven't gained in the past 8 years then you are falling back, which is my overall point.
    Reversing the figures in my post #43 is what it means to take our country back. That shouldn't be too hard for you to figure out, should it?

Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?-115k.jpg

Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    So giving up rights is OK as long as it saves lives? Isn't that the pro gun control mantra?
    You need to wake up and get out more, "as long as it saves lives", is the anti-gun people's mantra.
    You need to read what is written before responding... see the portion I put in bold for emphasis...
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?-115l.jpg

Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?-115l.jpg
    You quite deliberately failed to mention that he COMMITTED SUICIDE THE MINUTE HE RETURNED TO HIS COUNTRY!

You're obviously spending too much time reading propaganda over at Trumpster Fire websites.

What you didn't write is that he was taken in by the Americans, offered asylum and then he willingly returned to Iran.

Here's the the relevant paragraph from Wikipedia.

"In 2009, the Iranian government accused the US government of kidnapping him,[8] while Iranian government media later reported that he was working for Iranian intelligence.[9] After his return to Iran, American sources confirmed he had arrived in, or was taken to, the United States with the help of the CIA, but insisted he had not been taken or kept against his will.[10] ABC News and the newspaper Haaretz suggested Amiri "wanted to seek asylum abroad."[11][12] According to a 2011 report by NPR news, he "was believed to be an agent-in-place for the CIA", who decided "he wanted out of Iran", but once in the US "got cold feet" and "made his way back to Iran".[7] Nevertheless, he was sentenced to ten years in prison after returning.[13] Despite this sentence, he was reported as executed in August 2016, and his body was returned to his family with rope marks around his neck.[14]"

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast