Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back? - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?

Does any of that deny that Hillary didn't have his name in her unsecured E-mails and called him a friend of our country, which was a determination factor to his death after it was known.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Again, regardless of any election or who occupies the Oval Office, with our national debt at $20 TRILLION only a FOOL would believe that there is any chance to bring our country back. Go figure...If you spend $10 MILLION a day towards paying off the debt for 1 year (365 days) that equals $3,650,000,000 a year, or 274 years at $10 MILLION per day to pay down $1 TRILLION. Considering the debt is $20 TRILLION it would take 5,480 years at $10 MILLION per day to pay it off. America can't even afford to pay the interest on this debt. Even the ANTICHRIST won't be able to bring America back. Wise up.

~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    I guess the "elephant in the room" is the national debt, for the reason NO ONE will even mention it.

Do these fools (Hillary or Trump supporters) actually believe that either of them is going to save this country? The debt is going to crush us.

Funny how you and I seem to be the only one's in agreement on this.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I guess the "elephant in the room" is the national debt, for the reason NO ONE will even mention it....
    I guess national debt is not as "sexy" a topic as all the other political and personal scandals of the candidates.

Yea, and I haven't been struck by lightning yet, how about you?
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

I guess the "elephant in the room" is the national debt, for the reason NO ONE will even mention it.

Do these fools (Hillary or Trump supporters) actually believe that either of them is going to save this country? The debt is going to crush us.

Funny, how you and Ringo seem to be the only one's thinking that they are the only one's in agreement on this. Just because I am not posting 3 times a day about a specific topic, like some nut jobs here, doesn't mean I do not know, am not in agreement with or haven't posted before about the national debt crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Yea, and I haven't been struck by lightning yet, how about you?
    Not here either, clear Carolinian Blue skies here. Makes for a clear view of what the "elephant in the room is" while most ignore the over powering smell of peanuts.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

8. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

I have heard Trump refer to the national debt many times

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Funny, how you and Ringo seem to be the only one's thinking that they are the only one's in agreement on this. Just because I am not posting 3 times a day about a specific topic, like some nut jobs here, doesn't mean I do not know, am not in agreement with or haven't posted before about the national debt crisis.
    OK, so now 3 people recognize the true threat.... WTheF are the rest of participates thinking in this forum that are in total denial?

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Last I heard from Trump is he was talking about some former beauty pageant contestant with small tits that ate like a pig. I don't know if that is true, I don't care, and in the words of Hillary, WTF does it matter now?

And until now I haven't heard you express any concern about the "elephant in the room", i.e. the National Debt.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    And what did he say about it? Read my earlier posts (one and two) in a different thread on why Trump's, so called, economic plan isn't really one. Like every big government Republican, he wants to increase spending and cut taxes and further increase our debt. In contrast, Hillary is a big government Democrat, who wants to increase spending and increase taxes and further increase our debt.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast