Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back? - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?

1. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Last I heard from Trump is he was talking about some former beauty pageant contestant that ate like a pig. I don't know if that is true, I don't care, and in the words of Hillary, WTF does it matter now?

And until now I haven't heard you express any concern about the "elephant in the room", i.e. the National Debt.
    Yes , I am concerned but there is nothing I can do about . No politician cares and I think Hillary will make it worse.
    That is why my vote goes to Trump because he is untried .

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Yes , I am concerned but there is nothing I can do about . No politician cares and I think Hillary will make it worse.
    That is why my vote goes to Trump because he is untried .
    Once again,go figure...If you spend $10 MILLION a day towards paying off the debt for 1 year (365 days) that equals $3,650,000,000 a year, or 274 years at $10 MILLION per day to pay down $1 TRILLION. Considering the debt is $20 TRILLION it would take 5,480 years at $10 MILLION per day to pay it off. Election or no election,regardless of who occupies the Oval Office, the point is that it's impossible to do anything about the debt. America can't even afford to pay the interest on this debt. Under these circumstances we have zero chance of bringing our country back. Like XD said, "The debt is going to crush us".

~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Had some one send me this today. If this doesn't nearly stop your heart, I don't know what would:

Supreme Court Justice Barack Hussein Obama.

The choice in November is clear! It will be either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton! A no-vote is the same as a vote for Hillary Clinton. If Hillary Clinton, arguably the most dishonest and corrupt person ever to run for President of the United States, wins, there is no doubt that a President Hillary Clinton will name President Obama to the Supreme Court for several very good reasons: he has covered her backside, no easy task that in itself, in the email server scandals and now wants payback; he claims credentials.

As a Constitutional lawyer; he is buying a mansion in Washington D. C. and has made no secret of his desire to stay in the capitol; and he could complete his fundamental transformation of our Republic during a lifetime on the Supreme Court. If that's not enough to scare everyone into voting, I don't know what will.

Even if you dislike The Donald, grit your teeth and vote for him; the alternative is simply too devastating and unimaginable ... !!!!!!

It's not only the Supreme Court, it's also the Federal Courts that Hillary could try and fill, because they see far more legal items than the Supreme Court by far.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Had some one send me this today. If this doesn't nearly stop your heart, I don't know what would:

The choice in November is clear! It will be either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton! A no-vote is the same as a vote for Hillary Clinton. If Hillary Clinton, arguably the most dishonest and corrupt person ever to run for President of the United States, wins, there is no doubt that a President Hillary Clinton will name President Obama to the Supreme Court for several very good reasons: he has covered her backside, no easy task that in itself, in the email server scandals and now wants payback; he claims credentials.

As a Constitutional lawyer; he is buying a mansion in Washington D. C. and has made no secret of his desire to stay in the capitol; and he could complete his fundamental transformation of our Republic during a lifetime on the Supreme Court. If that's not enough to scare everyone into voting, I don't know what will.

Even if you dislike The Donald, grit your teeth and vote for him; the alternative is simply too devastating and unimaginable ... !!!!!!
    Paranoia is strong with this one!

Obama surrendered his law license in 2008.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

A Supreme Court Justice does not need to be a lawyer. In fact, the Constitution does not have any qualifications or restrictions for the position. The only constitutional requirement to be a Supreme Court Justice is you need to be nominated by the President and confirmed by the Senate.

8. Heck , if not Obama it would be someone just as bad .

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post

The choice in November is clear! It will be either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton! A no-vote is the same as a vote for Hillary Clinton. If Hillary Clinton, arguably the most dishonest and corrupt person ever to run for President of the United States, wins, there is no doubt that a President Hillary Clinton will name President Obama to the Supreme Court .

As a Constitutional lawyer; he is buying a mansion in Washington D. C. and has made no secret of his desire to stay in the capitol; and he could complete his fundamental transformation of our Republic during a lifetime on the Supreme Court.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    It's not only the Supreme Court, it's also the Federal Courts that Hillary could try and fill
    Heck , if not Obama it would be someone just as bad .
    Poetic Justice is so bittersweet.

~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?-14520424_1210379299008207_3300706457225225948_n.jpg

Heck , if not Obama it would be someone just as bad .
    Considering his record over the past 8 years, I sure wouldn't want his a$$ on the SC.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast