Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back? - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Considering his record over the past 8 years, I sure wouldn't want his a$$ on the SC.
    Obama on the Bench at SCOTUS would be as popular with the conservative crowd as Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas was/is with the Liberal crowd....sounds like a good enough reason to make it happen to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Obama on the Bench at SCOTUS would be as popular with the conservative crowd as Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas was/is with the Liberal crowd....sounds like a good enough reason to make it happen to me.
    Do you even have the smallest idea how this country would be changed if Hillary get's in and get's to choose the Federal & SC judges? We would be screwed for the next 30 years. Makes me wonder why your on a pro-gun web site.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

GOP Destroys Hillary With New ‘Benghazi’ Ad, Every Voter Should See It!
    For every scandal Hillary has, more and more people are coming out to confirm that these scandals are not right wing conspiracy. One of the most damning of all… Benghazi.
    Every time a widow or survivor takes the microphone, Hillary’s approval ratings take another hit, and now the GOP has added more fuel to the fire with this incredible and dramatic video ad…
    Read More & Watch Video:
    WATCH - GOP Destroys Hillary With New 'Benghazi' Ad, Every Voter Should See It!
    My Thoughts:
    Here's the bottom line:
    Ignoring 600 (SIX HUNDRED) requests for help is NOT ok and personally abandoning our heroic troops to die without backup is worse than anyone's "words" could ever be.

SHOW THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS Who Don’t Fully Grasp The Severity Of Hillary Clinton’s Email Breach.
    The main stream media is trying to bury the facts in the Hillary Clinton e-mail scandal. This one video says it all!
    SHOW THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS Who Don't Fully Grasp The Severity Of Hillary Clinton's Email Breach. Ľ 100percentfedUp.com
    My Thoughts:
    Countless above top secret national security secrets were on Hillary’s unsecured unauthorized E-mail server and if anyone even thinks they weren’t hacked is a fool.

Farewell America, because Americans do not have the brain or guts to resist voting for Hillary Clinton. And for that they will perish and be no more the land of the free and brave.

It comes down to this, would you rather have someone who is politically incorrect or someone who is politically corrupt.

Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?-amb-stevens.jpg

~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Would you be content with having Obama sitting on the SCOTUS for life? That is a very telling statement you made, hope you don't live to regret it. This country has become degenerate enough without adding him and his proclivities to the equation!

I trust neither candidate. Note my emphatic post criticizing Trump on his stupid concurrence with Clinton on the no-fly issue. If you've read my past posts, you'll understand why I've consistently opposed no-fly and the use of so-called terrorist watchlists.

However, in analyzing the two candidates, there is a choice to be made. That choice most certainly is not Hillary. (I will not go so far as to say that your only choice is Trump, but I will say that there is no good reason to vote for Hillary Clinton.) I explain this a little further after having watched the second debate in a post here which also analyzes the response of the candidates to public interest in the topic of the 2nd Amendment.

I'm honestly quite surprised that Trump has not yet taken the opportunity to point out in debate that while he has been accused of vulgar behavior and assault in the past, for which he has apologized repeatedly (although his apologies did come late), Hillary Clinton has suggested that her political opponents be killed by demanding that her staff nominate them for a drone strike without charges, due process, or trial, and she has not apologized for that behavior or subjected herself to investigation for such behavior.

I do think the "Johnson effect" in this election will have the potential to throw the election one way or the other, making the election less predictable, and I also think the effects of the recent hurricane on coastal counties (including on a swing state such as Florida where many people will likely have to vote in person rather than by mail, which may decrease the number of people voting in some places) will change the effect and predictability of the vote. The close and divided nature of the vote this year, coupled with "errors at the booth," may even lead to another Bush v. Gore scenario; in which the US Supreme Court would be handed some level of decision-making, but with a potential of a 4-4 split, leaving the U.S. in a situation similar to that which Spain is in right now. Laugh if you will, but this is not beyond the realm of possibility, as something like this has happened before and could certainly happen again. In short this is not going to be easy to determine what will happen by any measure and it is an unprecedented election. In most years, as many as 30 percent of gun owners simply do not vote. This is one year when we cannot afford to let that happen.

Get out, vote, and do not allow Clinton to become President.
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (ČeskŠ Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf

It always amazes me number of gun owners here that carry the water for Hillary, it's like they don't give a rats ass what it means if she gets to select supreme or federal court appointees that will be there for the next 30 years or so.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast