Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back? - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    It always amazes me number of gun owners here that carry the water for Hillary, it's like they don't give a rats ass what it means if she gets to select supreme or federal court appointees that will be there for the next 30 years or so.
    Maybe if Trump gets in he will appoint SCOTUS justices who will make it legal to grab chicks by their genitals so that not only can he get away with it, but you can too.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Get real, that's below you. Do you want Hillary to be able to select SCOTUS justices?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Get real, that's below you. Do you want Hillary to be able to select SCOTUS justices?
    It's not below Donald Trump though, and you're shilling for him like a big dog.

I don't want either of them polluting the Rainbow House with their immorality or their criminality, both of which will if they win. You and the other rabid Trumpsters apparently have no scruples upon which to base a denial of your support for immoral and/or criminal hacks, which says a heckuva lot more about you than it does about me.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Actually, no.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post

I don't want either of them polluting the Rainbow House with their immorality or their criminality, both of which will if they win. You and the other rabid Trumpsters apparently have no scruples upon which to base a denial of your support for immoral and/or criminal hacks, which says a heckuva lot more about you than it does about me.

Blues
    Actually, no, we're not shilling for Trump, as you claim. In fact, in a prior comment in this thread, I explained how he did commit unacceptable forms of behavior such as behavior that would be considered either simply vulgar or behavior that would raise to the level of assault (and that he apologized for it, although the apology came late) -- but in that same comment, I also explained how Hillary Clinton had committed criminal behavior that went far beyond what Trump had done (including her actions in which she demanded of her staff to nominate an individual (an Australian citizen who was critical of the Obama administration) for a drone hit, despite the fact that the individual had never been charged with a crime nor had met the threshold of what the U.S. would (under law) have to meet before taking lethal action in self-defense. She simply decided that she would use her position as the Secretary of State to order her staff to kill her political enemies.

Is that the kind of person we want in office?

Yes, we are faced with bad choices. But how bad do we want the result to be?

A Clinton, who openly tells us she would sign an Assault Weapons Ban into law, and has ordered her staff to kill people with drones who are her political opponents, or a Trump, who at least shows signs of wanting to defend the 2nd Amendment, and is not an establishment politician?

Of course, I'm not saying there are no choices. But just make sure you vote, and don't vote Clinton. I read an article today that suggested that Colorado might actually go to Johnson. Even if this is not true, evidence suggests that Johnson will hit the 5 percent that Libertarians and Greens have long sought (but that Greens will probably never get) and thus, Libertarians will likely finally get (as much as) 10 million in federal funding (depending upon what is yielded from the FEC funding), having met their threshold, essentially cementing their place in the political landscape. (Of course, whether or not the Libertarian party would accept that money, or perhaps just some of it, is still up for debate as a question for that party, pending whether or not Johnson actually hits 5 percent.) I do know that Johnson has ballot access in all 50 states.

Also, I find it surprising that almost no-one I've talked to has heard of Chris Keniston and the Veterans Party of America. For a country that seems obsessed with the military and "our veterans," we sure have a way of ignoring veterans that are running on an excellent platform (if you are interested in reading their platform, you can read it here). I don't know how many states they have ballot access in, you would have to research that yourself.

I'm not telling you how to vote. I'm just imploring you not to vote for Clinton.
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (ČeskŠ Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf

Blues
    Well it's either crap or get off the pot, make a choice because the Supreme and federal court is in the balance.

Quote Originally Posted by freethink View Post
    Actually, no, we're not shilling for Trump, as you claim. In fact, in a prior comment in this thread, I explained how he did commit unacceptable forms of behavior such as behavior that would be considered either simply vulgar or behavior that would raise to the level of assault (and that he apologized for it, although the apology came late) -- but in that same comment, I also explained how Hillary Clinton had committed criminal behavior that went far beyond what Trump had done (including her actions in which she demanded of her staff to nominate an individual (an Australian citizen who was critical of the Obama administration) for a drone hit, despite the fact that the individual had never been charged with a crime nor had met the threshold of what the U.S. would (under law) have to meet before taking lethal action in self-defense. She simply decided that she would use her position as the Secretary of State to order her staff to kill her political enemies.

Is that the kind of person we want in office?

Yes, we are faced with bad choices. But how bad do we want the result to be?

A Clinton, who openly tells us she would sign an Assault Weapons Ban into law, and has ordered her staff to kill people with drones who are her political opponents, or a Trump, who at least shows signs of wanting to defend the 2nd Amendment, and is not an establishment politician?

Of course, I'm not saying there are no choices. But just make sure you vote, and don't vote Clinton. I read an article today that suggested that Colorado might actually go to Johnson. Even if this is not true, evidence suggests that Johnson will hit the 5 percent that Libertarians and Greens have long sought (but that Greens will probably never get) and thus, Libertarians will likely finally get (as much as) 10 million in federal funding (depending upon what is yielded from the FEC funding), having met their threshold, essentially cementing their place in the political landscape. (Of course, whether or not the Libertarian party would accept that money, or perhaps just some of it, is still up for debate as a question for that party, pending whether or not Johnson actually hits 5 percent.) I do know that Johnson has ballot access in all 50 states.

Also, I find it surprising that almost no-one I've talked to has heard of Chris Keniston and the Veterans Party of America. For a country that seems obsessed with the military and "our veterans," we sure have a way of ignoring veterans that are running on an excellent platform (if you are interested in reading their platform, you can read it here). I don't know how many states they have ballot access in, you would have to research that yourself.

I'm not telling you how to vote. I'm just imploring you not to vote for Clinton.
    Don't worry. I'm not voting for Clinton or anybody else. The Constitution is dead, and the system it was usurped by is wholly corrupt. I will not participate in such a system while pretending that I'm voting for constitutional officers who haven't been legitimate for over a century and a half.

You're a very smart guy, freethink, but living in CA you have to know that your vote for Trump or anybody else doesn't matter a wit, without even taking into consideration whether or not the Constitution is dead like I believe it is. Your state will go for Billary by double-digits, just as mine will go for Trump by at least 15 percentage points (Romney won by 19 points here). Neither of our votes matter, period. You cannot assemble a logical, well-reasoned rebuttal that refutes that statement. I mean go ahead and vote if you want to, it's no skin off my teeth, but don't implore or otherwise try to get me to see the "usefulness" in voting when I know without a doubt that none exists.

What's coming to this country is coming whether Trump/Republicans or Billary/Democrats usher it in in the coming four years, or sometime shortly after that. There is no mathematical formula for overcoming the debt this nation carries even if every earner donated every penny to the cause for the next one million years. In fact, it would take 398,879,561 years of every earner donating every penny they earn to pay off the debt as of sometime in 2014 when the debt was a "mere" $17.9 trillion. This link tells you in easy-to-understand layman's terms how that number was arrived at. Quit fooling yourselves that Trump can do anything about our economy or our debt. He's spent his career as part of the problem anyway, and one cannot be both part of the problem and part of the solution at the same time.

Well it's either crap or get off the pot, make a choice because the Supreme and federal court is in the balance.
    Gee, that's what they said when Bush was elected for his second term, and who did we get? The traitor, John Roberts who, even when Scalia was still alive, couldn't be stopped from changing the word "fine" to the word "tax" in ObamaCare to serve his "duty" to make it "constitutional," even though no "duty" is articulated anywhere in the Declaration, the Federalist Papers or the Constitution. It's freakin' rigged, and you are in such a deep slumber about the state of the state as to make yourself a joke on this board. Go back to sleep-typing, or sleep-copying-and-pasting is more like it. You won't hear anyone laugh at your asshattery as long as you stay asleep.

Blues

Don't worry. I'm not voting for Clinton or anybody else. The Constitution is dead, and the system it was usurped by is wholly corrupt. I will not participate in such a system while pretending that I'm voting for constitutional officers who haven't been legitimate for over a century and a half.

You're a very smart guy, freethink, but living in CA you have to know that your vote for Trump or anybody else doesn't matter a wit, without even taking into consideration whether or not the Constitution is dead like I believe it is. Your state will go for Billary by double-digits, just as mine will go for Trump by at least 15 percentage points (Romney won by 19 points here). Neither of our votes matter, period. You cannot assemble a logical, well-reasoned rebuttal that refutes that statement. I mean go ahead and vote if you want to, it's no skin off my teeth, but don't implore or otherwise try to get me to see the "usefulness" in voting when I know without a doubt that none exists.

What's coming to this country is coming whether Trump/Republicans or Billary/Democrats usher it in in the coming four years, or sometime shortly after that. There is no mathematical formula for overcoming the debt this nation carries even if every earner donated every penny to the cause for the next one million years. In fact, it would take 398,879,561 years of every earner donating every penny they earn to pay off the debt as of sometime in 2014 when the debt was a "mere" $17.9 trillion. This link tells you in easy-to-understand layman's terms how that number was arrived at. Quit fooling yourselves that Trump can do anything about our economy or our debt. He's spent his career as part of the problem anyway, and one cannot be both part of the problem and part of the solution at the same time.

Gee, that's what they said when Bush was elected for his second term, and who did we get? The traitor, John Roberts who, even when Scalia was still alive, couldn't be stopped from changing the word "fine" to the word "tax" in ObamaCare to serve his "duty" to make it "constitutional," even though no "duty" is articulated anywhere in the Declaration, the Federalist Papers or the Constitution. It's freakin' rigged, and you are in such a deep slumber about the state of the state as to make yourself a joke on this board. Go back to sleep-typing, or sleep-copying-and-pasting is more like it. You won't hear anyone laugh at your asshattery as long as you stay asleep.

Blues
    It appears that you have given up on our country, that's your opinion, but try and be respectful of my opinions, your starting to sound like the stuff that Stengun and Gryhhound used to say and look what happened to them.

Ok, so today the leaked emails show Hillary KNEW the Saudis and others were funding ISIS, and yet, she and the Clinton Foundation continued to take money from those same sources. Remember the Saudi prince who bragged the House of Saud was funding 20% of Hillary's campaign, to say nothing of the many millions it has paid directly to the Clinton Foundation?
    ISIS has killed thousands across the globe - including Americans.
    Hillary Clinton takes money from those giving some of that same money to ISIS.
    How is that not treason?

Ok, so today the leaked emails show Hillary KNEW the Saudis and others were funding ISIS, and yet, she and the Clinton Foundation continued to take money from those same sources. Remember the Saudi prince who bragged the House of Saud was funding 20% of Hillary's campaign, to say nothing of the many millions it has paid directly to the Clinton Foundation?
    ISIS has killed thousands across the globe - including Americans.
    Hillary Clinton takes money from those giving some of that same money to ISIS.
    How is that not treason?
    Unfortunately, it takes someone who is able to formulate a clear sentence to prosecute Hillary in front of the media, such as at a campaign event or a press conference. Trump is more into freeform poetry. Don't expect him to use any of the WikiLeaks information intelligently. He will mention a few details that were spoon-feed to him, get a couple of things wrong, and add hyperboles that make it sound unbelievable.

PS: There are significantly more damaging things in the already released e-mails, but it takes experts to identify them and people with balls to release them to the public:

The media keeps talking about a so-called war raging between Donald Trump and the Republican Party. That is a typical lie to distract and fuel efforts by RINOs to give the election to Hillary or force Trump to drop out so Bush can jump into this race! This is no war! Rather, it is a planned attack by RINOs against the properly nominated candidate of the Republican Party!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast