Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?

Seeing what we now know where the two candidates are on their platforms, itís time to really think about where we want our country to go.
    The trust of the country was voided when Hillary chose to disregard the nationís security for her own self-interests to become the next president. She chose to have an unsecured server that held some of our nationís most secret information, with a disregard as to who ever it might harm and cause their death.
    The future of our Supreme Court hasnít been this venerable to this extent for so many years I canít remember. There will be up to four justices positions that will up for nomination during her first term in office and considering who she may nominate is most likely to be a liberal left leaning justices who see the constitution as just a piece of paper that needs to be modified to their way of thinking.
    The every aspect of our gun rights is vulnerable, when she said, ďIf the 2A is a rightĒ, that statement should tell you exactly where she stands, just remember who got the assault weapons ban passed and that will give you an insight what she will try and accomplish one way or another. You canít let Hillary take away our first line of defense. Because a 911 phone call takes an average of 13 min. to when a policeman will arrive and that 13 min. is a very long time when your loved ones are defenseless.
    Hillaryís so called accomplishments during her past 46 years as a political person has one big problem, there arenít any accomplishments. The Russian reset was a joke; the Middle East is a big wet mess with ISIS having a foot hold in 18 different countries. When she was a NY Senator she said she will produce thousands of jobs for NY and just the opposite happened and Iran under her input will attain a nuclear weapon in the near future.
    How can a couple who have been in public office for their entire careers have a bank account of over $200 million? The Clinton Foundation has been proven to only give 5.7% of the donations to it for various charity functions.
    Hillary will lie straight to your face as long as it accomplishes her desired goals, and that was proven when she told the families of the Benghazi victims that the entire attack there was because of an internet video. Her goals are how to obtain power and money whatever it costs.
    She states that she wantís college students to not have to pay for college and the ones who currently have a debt for their college to be able to have it voided. The big question is, whoís going to pay for all of that, itís going to be you and me the tax payers.
    Obama care is a never ending sucking pool of debt and will continue to do so under Hillary.
    Bottom line is, this country canít handle a continuance of all of Obamas items, he added an equal amount to the nationís debt during his two terms, which every president before him did all together, think about that for a few minutes.
    We need a president who has the nationís best interests in mind, not someone who is all about themselves and the power and money that they can obtain.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

You seem to be suffering from a serious illness if you can't remember that you posted the exact same thread already at 09:50 AM and then reposted it at 12:01 AM. Please seek some medical help.

At least I got your attention.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    At least I got your attention.
    As the resident comic relief, you will get mostly my attention.

I'm glad your amused, now try to open your eyes and realize that our country is in big problems and if Hillary get's in, it will have more problems than you think. What's you opinion on what she says she'll do to our gun rights, since being on a pro gun web site, I would think your pro gun.

Of course, it would be terrible if Hillary becomes President but how does posting repetitive threads prevent that from happening? Flooding a forum with one-topic multiple threads puts the focus of attention on the annoyance factor of the postings rather than on any informative content that might be in those threads. Any useful facts get lost in the weeds.

In my opinion.

I'm glad your amused, now try to open your eyes and realize that our country is in big problems and if Hillary get's in, it will have more problems than you think. What's you opinion on what she says she'll do to our gun rights, since being on a pro gun web site, I would think your pro gun.
    LOL. You are so far behind the curve that you don't realize that you are your own worst enemy with your repeated posts. I don't need to be told by someone like you, who believes in the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide and other hoaxes, what the dangers are in this world.

In contrast to you, I realized months ago that Hillary is going to win and I started preparing myself for what comes next. Feel free to continue to follow the con artist that runs for President on the Republican ticket and feel free to believe that he actually wants to win. The last debate has shown that he is in over his head and has finally reached the point where he can't just insult everyone and get elected. Since he has just a big mouth and no substance, he will not win and will likely take the Senate with him, ultimately tilting the SCOTUS for decades to come. History will see nominating Trump as the biggest mistake the Republican party has ever done.

I know you pay ZERO attention, are naive and just believe verbatim what other conservative conspiracy blogs post, but there is a reason why I posted those two videos in the debate thread (video 1 and video 2). While you sit behind your keyboard and regularly and repeatedly post your drivel, I chose to prepare for what comes next.

If you realized months ago that Hillary is going to win and I started preparing myself for what comes next, then what are you doing to see that she never becomes president, because if she gets in, the country that we know and love will be changed for the worst, if you are a pro gun person you should realize what she will do to our gun rights, because her statement "if the 2A is a right" should tell you everything you need to know.

If you realized months ago that Hillary is going to win and I started preparing myself for what comes next, then what are you doing to see that she never becomes president, because if she gets in, the country that we know and love will be changed for the worst, if you are a pro gun person you should realize what she will do to our gun rights, because her statement "if the 2A is a right" should tell you everything you need to know.
    Logic is certainly not your fortune, isn't it. If I realized months ago that Hillary is going to win, that would also mean that I realized months ago that there is nothing I can do to change that. The moment Donald Trump was the presumptive Republican nominee was the moment Hillary won. Unfortunately, folks like you will only realize this on November 9. Meanwhile, Hillary can say whatever she wants. That doesn't mean I wet my pants (like you?). As I posted above, I am preparing for the inevitable and for what comes next.

You somehow still believe that Trump is some kind of savior. You know, the guy who throws your constitutional rights under the bus for law and order. As you pay ZERO attention, you have not noticed how Trump wants to institute stop-and-frisk to take people's guns away and how he supports Hillary's position on no-fly-no-by for guns. According to Trump, all in the name of making sure that bad guys don't get their hands on guns. Trump is just another gun control advocate with the blessing of the NRA. Running his big mouth on supporting the 2A won't change that. However, none of this matters as he simply will not win.

I agree that the no fly list has major problems, people get on it who should have never been there, hell Edward Kennedy was on it once, but when stop and frisk was used in NYC the murders and gun crime was reduced by almost 75%, so I would say it worked and thousands of minorities are alive because of it.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast