Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?

Thread: Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?

Is Nov 8th our last chance to bring our country back?

Seeing what we now know where the two candidates are on their platforms, itís time to really think about where we want our country to go.
    The trust of the country was voided when Hillary chose to disregard the nationís security for her own self-interests to become the next president. She chose to have an unsecured server that held some of our nationís most secret information, with a disregard as to who ever it might harm and cause their death.
    The future of our Supreme Court hasnít been this venerable to this extent for so many years I canít remember. There will be up to four justice positions that will up for nomination during her first term in office and considering who she may nominate is most likely to be a liberal left leaning justice who see the constitution as just a piece of paper that needs to be modified to their way of thinking and since these positions are for life, just this aspect will change our way of life for the next 30 years.
    The every aspect of our gun rights is vulnerable, when she said, ďIf the 2A is a rightĒ, that statement should tell you exactly where she stands, just remember who got the assault weapons ban passed and that will give you an insight what she will try and accomplish one way or another. You canít let Hillary take away our first line of defense. Because a 911 phone call takes an average of 13 min. to when a policeman will arrive and that 13 min. is a very long time when your loved ones are defenseless.
    Hillaryís so called accomplishments during her past 46 years as a political person has one big problem, there arenít any accomplishments. The Russian reset was a joke; the Middle East is a big wet mess with ISIS having a foot hold in 18 different countries. When she was a NY Senator she said she will produce thousands of jobs for NY and just the opposite happened and Iran under her input will attain a nuclear weapon in the near future.
    How can a couple who have been in public office for their entire careers have a bank account of over $200 million? The Clinton Foundation has been proven to only give 5.7% of the donations to it for various charity functions.
    Hillary will lie straight to your face as long as it accomplishes her desired goals, and that was proven when she told the families of the Benghazi victims that the entire attack there was because of an internet video. Her goals are how to obtain power and money whatever it costs.
    She states that she wantís college students to not have to pay for college and the ones who currently have a debt for their college to be able to have it voided. The big question is, whoís going to pay for all of that, itís going to be you and me the tax payers.
    Obama care is a never ending sucking pool of debt and will continue to do so under Hillary.
    Bottom line is, this country canít handle a continuance of all of Obamas items, and he added an equal amount to the nationís debt during his two terms, which every president before him did all together, think about that for a few minutes.
    We need a president who has the nationís best interests in mind, not someone who is all about themselves and the power and money that they can obtain.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hillary: Terrorism Can Be Overcome by Confiscating All Guns in America
    Hillary Clinton made another erroneously incompetent statement this past weekend. While some cannot believe she made these statements publicly, others see this as foreshadowing to what she will do to this country if she becomes our next president.
    Hillary Clinton was taking questions from AARP Bulletin, and she was asked to clarify her position on gun restrictions and terrorism. Hillary Clinton unequivocally stated with zero hesitation that she would make it one of her top priorities to restrict gun owners from purchasing weapons.
    Clinton argued that the only way we can defeat terrorism is to limit and restrict guns in this country.
    AARP Bulletin asked, “What would you do to address terrorism?”
    Clinton responded:
    Well, these are legitimate fears. I believe that people are rightly concerned about violence. Terrorism is part of that violence, and we have to do the best job we can to keep America safe. So I’ve laid out a very comprehensive plan about taking on the terrorists, going after them where they operate, doing everything we can to take away their territories so they can’t mastermind attacks from afar. But we also have to go after them online because that is where they recruit, radicalize and direct attacks. And we need to do a better job of getting there early, rooting out people who are vulnerable and preventing that from happening.
    She added:
    But I’m looking at violence broadly. … It’s also why I’ve advocated gun-safety reform, like comprehensive background checks, closing the gun-show loophole, closing the online loophole—because, you know, it’s not only terrorists we need to be worried about. Terrorism is part of it, but gun violence kills 33,000 Americans a year. … We’ve got to get serious about stemming violence and terrorism in every way we can.
    There are many things to debunk here. First, in the case of this example, California already has comprehensive background checks in place. So, the state does not have a “gun-show loophole” or an “online loophole.” But, they did have a firearm-based terrorist attack in San Bernardino as well as a high profile murder-suicide on the UCLA campus on June 1, 2016.
    Read More:
    Hillary: Terrorism Can Be Overcome by Confiscating All Guns in America
    My Thoughts:
    You’ve been warned, she will start off small and then ramp it up as she goes, what more can I say.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL